The Burning of Jerusalem

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Your explanation of Scriptural truth is spot on.

Continued angst with Calvinism falls on death ears because you answer questions and post with the authority of the whole of Scripture.

I consider it a privilege to learn from you, AMR, nikolai, Lon.

Those who oppose "Calvinism" are really denying the doctrine of Justification by Faith.

Galatians Chapter 3 is largely ignored by MADists & Dispies . . .

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Continued angst with Calvinism falls on death ears because you answer questions and post with the authority of the whole of Scripture.

They will only tell you that the BOC is Israel.
That might be what your itching ears want to hear, but it is not what scripture says.

Romans 11:28 KJV
(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That might be what your itching ears want to hear, but it is not what scripture says.

(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

The BOC is not "Israel" but a remnant of national Israel redeemed is part of the BOC.

Simple to understand when rescued from Dispensational convolutions and falsehoods . . .

Eagles Wings

Hogwash

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Those who oppose "Calvinism" are really denying the doctrine of Justification by Faith.

Galatians Chapter 3 is largely ignored by MADists & Dispies . . .

I don't need Calvin to understand Galatians.

You have just defined Calvinism as the gospel. If you don't realize how dangerous that is......

Well, many will come in my name....

Jesus said that people would listen to others, and fail to hear his voice. You have a middle man.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I don't need Calvin to understand Galatians.

You have just defined Calvinism as the gospel. If you don't realize how dangerous that is......

Well, many will come in my name....

Jesus said that people would listen to others, and fail to hear his voice. You have a middle man.

Do you know the name of the theologian who first correctly emphasized the doctrine of "Justification by Faith" to the BOC?

It was not Calvin . . .

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

It is undeniable with your quoted verbiage.

Standing up for literal Israel must make the Calvinists feel threatened.

Sigh..... thousands of threads and the Calvinists choose to spam the Israel thread.

Robert Pate must have them on the run.

: )

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Sigh..... thousands of threads and the Calvinists choose to spam the Israel thread.

I kinda enjoy it when they do.
Let's folks see how their "elect" doctrine falls apart with Israel.

Jerry Shugart

With all the distinctions Dispies invent, they fail to see this distinction between reprobate Israel and the remnant of saved Israel. They insist all Israelites throughout history will be saved, despite the revelation that God has declared His clear purpose for blinding most of them.

No, the dispensationalists do not teach that all Israelites throughout history will be saved. Instead, we teach that this prophecy foretells of a time in the future when all Israelites will be saved:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more"
(Jer.31:31-34).​

First, we can understand that those who will belong to the houses of Israel and Judah will be the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. That is because their "fathers" were the ones who broke the Lord's covenant and those people were the physical descendants of Jacob.

Next, we can understand that all of the physical descendants of Jacob which will belong to both houses will know the Lord, "from the least of them unto the greatest of them," and they will all have their sins forgiven.

It is obvious that there has never been a time when all of the physical descendants of Jacob have been saved so therefore the Dispensationalists place the fulfillment of this prophecy in the future.

Nang, please cease from misrepresenting the teaching of the Dispensationalists.

Last edited:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I kinda enjoy it when they do.
Let's folks see how their "elect" doctrine falls apart with Israel.

Did you get around to reading Hosea 11:1 as fulfilled in Matthew 2:15?

There, no less than the child Jesus, is divinely referred to as Israel.

Jesus Christ, the promised Seed, is named Israel. Read Isaiah 42:1-8 and Galatians 3 with that authoritative Truth in mind, before you say more against God's Election!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Does Calvinism oppose literal Israel... the geographical one that was named after Jacob, who wrestled with God?

Eagles Wings

Are you saying you want no discussion/dissension in threads you start, and if there is disagreement with the OP it is spam?