The Branches-Jews And Christians

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
John 10:8 (NKJV)

8 All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

I said
Then your lying to yourself. If you truly believed that you couldn't teach anything in the old testament.
Shalom.

Incorrect. We teach what Jesus said to teach.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Now your lying to me. Why don't you move on, there is nothing in my threads for you. Your still an antichrist.
Shalom.

For how long will the Law, the Torah, exist? Why did Jesus tell His audience to keep and teach the Commandments to be great in the kingdom of heaven?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

For how long will the Law, the Torah, exist? Why did Jesus tell His audience to keep and teach the Commandments to be great in the kingdom of heaven?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You really are an idiot aren't you. Jesus said that when He was alive. So the old testament was not yet fulfilled. But after His death on the cross, that fulfilled the law.

Matt 5:17-18
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
(NKJ)

The new testament wasn't valid until after Jesus died.

Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You really are an idiot aren't you. Jesus said that when He was alive. So the old testament was not yet fulfilled. But after His death on the cross, that fulfilled the law.

Matt 5:17-18
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
(NKJ)

The new testament wasn't valid until after Jesus died.

Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

Do I obey Jesus? Yes.

See Romans 8:1-4 about those who keep the requirement of the Law, walking according to the Spirit.

Do you believe that when the Law and the Prophets were fulfilled the Law was abolished, something happened to the Law other than this, or something else?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Do I obey Jesus? Yes.

See Romans 8:1-4 about those who keep the requirement of the Law, walking according to the Spirit.

Do you believe that when the Law and the Prophets were fulfilled the Law was abolished, something happened to the Law other than this, or something else?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your an idiot. When Jesus fulfilled the law it gave Him the right to change the law.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your an idiot. When Jesus fulfilled the law it gave Him the right to change the law.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

Who do you believe changed the law? Or, what is a change of the law?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

What is the difference between the Law or law and the new covenant?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol More stupid questions.

2 Tim 2:23
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do not know why you say such things.

I said
lol I showed you why.

(NKJ)

The definition of the word foolish is stupid. And your full of foolish questions.

3474 moros (mo-ros');

probably from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless, (morally) blockhead, (apparently) absurd:

KJV-- fool (-ish, X -ishness).

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No one kicked me out of Christianity

I said
You were kicked out and you cant get back in.

Matt 15:13-14
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
14 "Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."
(NKJ)

John 6:65
65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I showed you why.

(NKJ)

The definition of the word foolish is stupid. And your full of foolish questions.

3474 moros (mo-ros');

probably from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless, (morally) blockhead, (apparently) absurd:

KJV-- fool (-ish, X -ishness).
How, when there is no such thing as a stupid question?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You were kicked out and you cant get back in.

Matt 15:13-14
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
14 "Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."
(NKJ)

John 6:65
65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."
(NKJ)
I have no idea why you say this.