The Branches-Jews And Christians

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jews And Christians Are The Branches

Matt 13:31-32
31 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field,
32 "which indeed is the least of all the seeds; but when it is grown it is greater than the herbs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and nest in its branches."
John 15:1-9
1 "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.
2 "Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit.
3 "You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.
4 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
6 "If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
8 "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
9 "As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.
Rom 11:16-29
16 For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches.
17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree,
18 do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.
19 You will say then, "Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in."
20 Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear.
21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either.
22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off.
23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.
24 For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins."
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.
29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
(NKJ)
Matt 21:18-22
18 Now in the morning, as He returned to the city, He was hungry.
19 And seeing a fig tree by the road, He came to it and found nothing on it but leaves, and said to it, "Let no fruit grow on you ever again." And immediately the fig tree withered away.
20 And when the disciples saw it, they marveled, saying, "How did the fig tree wither away so soon?"
21 So Jesus answered and said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' it will be done.
22 "And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."
(NKJ)
XXX Jesus put an end to Judaism of the old testament that worshiped in the flesh. The only way to heaven is Christianity now. One day God will call the Jews back, and they will worship in the Spirit. Jesus came to call the Jews, but they rejected Him. The message we get was for them. Jesus was calling them to be Christians.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jews And Christians Are The Branches

Matt 13:31-32
31 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field,
32 "which indeed is the least of all the seeds; but when it is grown it is greater than the herbs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and nest in its branches."
John 15:1-9
1 "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.
2 "Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit.
3 "You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.
4 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
6 "If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
8 "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
9 "As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.
Rom 11:16-29
16 For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches.
17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree,
18 do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.
19 You will say then, "Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in."
20 Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear.
21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either.
22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off.
23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.
24 For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins."
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.
29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
(NKJ)
Matt 21:18-22
19 And seeing a fig tree by the road, He came to it and found nothing on it but leaves, and said to it, "Let no fruit grow on you ever again." And immediately the fig tree withered away.
20 And when the disciples saw it, they marveled, saying, "How did the fig tree wither away so soon?"
21 So Jesus answered and said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' it will be done.
22 "And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."
(NKJ)
XXX Jesus put an end to Judaism of the old testament that worshiped in the flesh. The only way to heaven is Christianity now. One day God will call the Jews back, and they will worship in the Spirit. Jesus came to call the Jews, but they rejected Him. The message we get was for them. Jesus was calling them to be Christians.
Shalom.

Is there a Judaism of the new testament?

I have nothing against Jews. I am a Jew. I believe that a Jew can become a Christian, observe the Torah, and or accept Yeshua as the Messiah, obtaining salvation, the forgiveness of sins, in His name.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Is there a Judaism of the new testament?

I have nothing against Jews. I am a Jew. I believe that a Jew can become a Christian, observe the Torah, and or accept Yeshua as the Messiah, obtaining salvation, the forgiveness of sins, in His name.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
It doesn't make any difference what you believe. The devil can give us all kinds of beliefs. The only thing that matters is if we believe the new testament Word of God. The fruit of our lips is the fruit of the tree. The Jews were the tree. Jesus cursed them when He said""Let no fruit grow on you ever again."
The message Jesus brought to the earth was for the Jews, but they rejected Him. Jesus was calling the Jews to Christianity. But when the Jews rejected Him. He gave the message to the Gentiles.

No you cant be both.

John 10:8-9
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
(NKJ)

If you keep just one thing in the old testament that Jesus hasn't brought over to the new testament. You are subject to the whole entire old testament. And you have fallen from grace.

Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

Anyone who does NOT abide in the new testament doctrine of Christ does NOT HAVE GOD.

II Jn 1:8-11
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
It doesn't make any difference what you believe. The devil can give us all kinds of beliefs. The only thing that matters is if we believe the new testament Word of God. The fruit of our lips is the fruit of the tree. The Jews were the tree. Jesus cursed them when He said""Let no fruit grow on you ever again."
The message Jesus brought to the earth was for the Jews, but they rejected Him. Jesus was calling the Jews to Christianity. But when the Jews rejected Him. He gave the message to the Gentiles.

No you cant be both.

John 10:8-9
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
(NKJ)

If you keep just one thing in the old testament that Jesus hasn't brought over to the new testament. You are subject to the whole entire old testament. And you have fallen from grace.

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

Anyone who does NOT abide in the new testament doctrine of Christ does NOT HAVE GOD.

II Jn 1:8-11
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

I understand. I still have beliefs though.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I understand. I still have beliefs though.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Once you understand its time to purge what ever it is you believe contrary to scripture.

1 Cor 5:7-8
7 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Once you understand its time to purge what ever it is you believe contrary to scripture.

1 Cor 5:7-8
7 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

Might this involve anything that you have taught me?

Do I understand about the fig tree? I have heard this before, but not accepted it. God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Might this involve anything that you have taught me?

Do I understand about the fig tree? I have heard this before, but not accepted it. God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The Jews rejected Jesus so God partially blinded them, until the fullness of the Gentiles is complete.

Rom 11:25
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The Jews rejected Jesus so God partially blinded them, until the fullness of the Gentiles is complete.

Rom 11:25
(NKJ)
Shalom.

What you are saying is true. Except that the early church was entirely Jewish.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That has nothing to do with now. The early church was just learning. Now we should know. God has revealed many things to the apostles and prophets of today.

Rom 16:25-26
25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began
26 but now has been made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith--
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That has nothing to do with now. The early church was just learning. Now we should know. God has revealed many things to the apostles and prophets of today.

Rom 16:25-26
25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began
26 but now has been made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith--
(NKJ)
Shalom.

A mystery revealed is not a negation of God's Commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

A mystery revealed is not a negation of God's Commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

And these Jews were first called Christians in Antioch less than 2 years after Jesus' death and Resurrection:

Acts 11:26
and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.

Jew
dʒuː/Submit
noun
a member of the people and cultural community whose traditional religion is Judaism and who trace their origins to the ancient Hebrew people of Israel.

Christian
ˈkrɪstʃ(ə)n,ˈkrɪstɪən/Submit
adjective
relating to or professing Christianity or its teachings.
"the Christian Church"
noun
a person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Christianity.

Jews reject Jesus and are still awaiting another saviour. Christians accept Jesus as their saviour.

Which one are you?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And these Jews were first called Christians in Antioch less than 2 years after Jesus' death and Resurrection:

and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.

Jew
dʒuː/Submit
noun
a member of the people and cultural community whose traditional religion is Judaism and who trace their origins to the ancient Hebrew people of Israel.

Christian
adjective
"the Christian Church"
noun

Jews reject Jesus and are still awaiting another saviour. Christians accept Jesus as their saviour.

Which one are you?

I said
I cant get him to understand you cant be both. If a person keeps any part of the old testament that Jesus didn't bring over to the new testament. They have fallen from grace, and are subject to the whole entire old testament law.

(NKJ)

John 10:1-8

1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4 "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5 "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said

12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

Remember, the fault was the people, who did not keep the Law.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Jew
dʒuː/Submit
noun

Christian
adjective
"the Christian Church"
noun

Which one are you?
Shalom.

I am a Jew. I accept Yeshua as the Messiah, and my Savior.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am a Jew. I accept Yeshua as the Messiah, and my Savior.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Do you accept what the Messiah says? If you cant accept these conditions from the Messiah. He is NOT your savior.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

John 10:8
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Do you accept what the Messiah says? If you cant accept these conditions from the Messiah. He is NOT your savior.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

John 10:8
(NKJ)
Shalom.

John 10:8 is the words of my Messiah.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
John 10:8 (NKJV)

8 All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Shalom.

Yes. I do. I believe all of Jesus' words.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Then your lying to yourself. If you truly believed that you couldn't teach anything in the old testament.