The Book of Life & Calvinism

God's Truth

You just admitted you were the elect at or before birth.

I did not say that, for I was taught about God since I was an infant. That is how we know about God, it is by being taught.

You're just confused what Calvin meant by God doing the choosing.

I know what Calvin taught. God does choose, and He chooses those that believe and obey Him.

You ough to be careful in repeating what others say about Calvin and try to find time to read the Bible. You don't really want to run lose and claim God didn't will the writers to write His word called the bible or even create the earth. He didn't stop resting. Saying things like that shows the rottenness of the heart

You are searching for something to accuse me of, but it is not truth.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I did not say that, for I was taught about God since I was an infant. That is how we know about God, it is by being taught.

I know what Calvin taught. God does choose, and He chooses those that believe and obey Him.

You are searching for something to accuse me of, but it is not truth.
The chosen will believe and obey but you have a problem with it

God's Truth

You deny God works in you to will. You're an unbeliever

*Philippians 2:13* for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.

Move on, please

That scripture is for AFTER you are saved. God works in us to want to obey Him, after we are saved, for the Holy Spirit is our Helper. The Holy Spirit is not given to anyone before they are saved, and the Holy Spirit does not make anyone obey.

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him.”

John 14:15"If you love Me, you will obey My commandments. 16"I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; 17that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you

See, we do not receive the Holy Spirit unless we show God that we love Him and we do that by obeying Him.

God's Truth

Nowhere anywhere does the Bible say the Holy Spirit is given before one is saved to cause one to believe and obey. Believe the truth and not something from the minds of men.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
That scripture is for AFTER you are saved. God works in us to want to obey Him, after we are saved, for the Holy Spirit is our Helper. The Holy Spirit is not given to anyone before they are saved, and the Holy Spirit does not make anyone obey.

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him.”

John 14:15"If you love Me, you will obey My commandments. 16"I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; 17that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you

See, we do not receive the Holy Spirit unless we show God that we love Him and we do that by obeying Him.
It's in your subconscious and you're not smart enough to dig deep.

God's Truth

There is the Lake of Fire waiting for the false prophet, for a reason.

Satan ensnares people to believe and preach falseness.

Don't go by some man's teaching, go only by the written Word of God.

God's Truth

Tulipbee is going against me for telling people to obey to be saved. Think about it, who would do such a thing? Please answer that question.

The way to be unensnared by the devil is to only believe and obey what is written.