The biblical Jesus Christ wasn’t a post biblical prerequisite to philosophical premises.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
My demands? I have not made any demands. I've just read the Bible, the very one you reject.
“For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.”
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭4:3-4‬ ‭ESV‬‬ You teaching Jesus is God according to how you interpret scripture and not according to the one sent by God the Father, to do his will . Makes me wonder who do you think teaching you your myth ?

https://www.bible.com/bible/59/2ti.4.3-4.esv

Right Divider

Body part
“For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.”
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭4:3-4‬ ‭ESV‬‬ You teaching Jesus is God according to how you interpret scripture and not according to the one sent by God the Father, to do his will . Makes me wonder who do you think teaching you your myth ?

https://www.bible.com/bible/59/2ti.4.3-4.esv
You are one that "will not endure sound teaching". Are you happy that the Bible talks about you?

OZOS

‬‬ You teaching Jesus is God according to how you interpret scripture and not according to the one sent by God the Father
Jesus, out of His own mouth, said "I will be his God". How do YOU "interpret" that?

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
You are one that "will not endure sound teaching". Are you happy that the Bible
The Bible confirms that Jesus is God, apart from any interpretation. ^^^ I’m not the one inferring on a biblical Jewish Jesus Christ
Who knows better than you .

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
That is correct.

Please use clear English. It's almost impossible to understand what you're writing.
My English is the least of your worries. Jesus Christ not saying “I am God” means you need to do some verbal gymnastics using a false assertion ( built on sand foundation) to put words in his mouth he didn’t say .

OZOS

My English is the least of your worries. Jesus Christ not saying “I am God” means you need to do some verbal gymnastics using a false assertion ( built on sand foundation) to put words in his mouth he didn’t say .
You're a liar. Jesus said "I will be their God". You have yet to give us YOUR interpretation of these exact words out of His mouth.

And, Jesus does not say "I am not God", so your pathetic attempt to discredit Jesus is as worthless as your faith.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
If y
You're a liar. Jesus said "I will be their God". You have yet to give us YOUR interpretation of these exact words out of His mouth.

And, Jesus does not say "I am not God", so your pathetic attempt to discredit Jesus is as worthless as your fai

And, Jesus does not say "I am not God", so your pathetic attempt to discredit Jesus is as worthless as your faith.
Why would someone need to say “I am not God “ if he doesn’t say “I am God “😂

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
Jesus said He is God.
No you say he is . Learn the difference between one without sin who heard the truth from his God and Father
“I have much to say about you and much to judge, but he who sent me is true, and I declare to the world what I have heard from him.” They did not understand that he had been speaking to them about the Father. So Jesus said to them, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he, and that I do nothing on my own authority, but speak just as the Father taught me. And he who sent me is with me. He has not left me alone, for I always do the things that are pleasing to him.” As he was saying these things, many believed in him. So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

but now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. This is not what Abraham did.”
‭‭John‬ ‭8:26-32, 40‬ ‭ESV‬‬

https://www.bible.com/bible/59/jhn.8.26-32,40.esv
and your opinion.

Right Divider

Body part
My English is the least of your worries.
Your English makes it very difficult to understand what you are supposedly trying to say.
Jesus Christ not saying “I am God” means you need to do some verbal gymnastics using a false assertion ( built on sand foundation) to put words in his mouth he didn’t say .
Jesus Christ is not required to meet your need for a specific phrase to "prove" His deity.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
Yet
Your English makes it very difficult to understand what you are supposedly trying to say.

Jesus Christ is not required to meet your need for a specific phrase to "prove" His deity.
Jesus Christ words he did say are facts or a strong man (rock) to your straw men sandlike foundation. Matthew 7:24-29

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
You are immensely confused.

Jesus is THE LORD from heaven. He is
You are immensely confused.

Jesus is THE LORD from heaven. He is God.

I get those from the BIBLE.
“And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the LORD Shall be saved.’ “Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know— Him, being delivered by the determined purpose and foreknowledge of God, you have taken by lawless hands, have crucified, and put to death; whom God raised up, having loosed the pains of death, because it was not possible that He should be held by it.

“For David did not ascend into the heavens, but he says himself: ‘The LORD said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.” ’ “Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.””
‭‭Acts‬ ‭2:21-24, 34-36‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

https://www.bible.com/bible/114/act.2.21-24,34-36.nkjv

Right Divider

Body part
“And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the LORD Shall be saved.’ “Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know— Him, being delivered by the determined purpose and foreknowledge of God, you have taken by lawless hands, have crucified, and put to death; whom God raised up, having loosed the pains of death, because it was not possible that He should be held by it.

“For David did not ascend into the heavens, but he says himself: ‘The LORD said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.” ’ “Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.””
‭‭Acts‬ ‭2:21-24, 34-36‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

https://www.bible.com/bible/114/act.2.21-24,34-36.nkjv
Genesis 1:1 - Revelation 22:21