The biblical Jesus Christ wasn’t a post biblical prerequisite to philosophical premises.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
Do tell, pervert, what argument have I made?
Jesus never denied that He came in the flesh, but you have denied that He came in the flesh. ^^^ Actually I never mentioned anything for you to make a unsubstantiated accusation.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
"For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
Absolutely, messianic prophecy waiting to be fulfilled.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned

OZOS

Taking Jesus Christ words into consideration and his belief as a Jew . I don’t think a antithetical approach changes you trying to school Jesus Christ?
“Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, “You are gods” ’? If He called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken),”
‭‭John‬ ‭10:34-35‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
"I and the Father are one.” The Jews picked up stones again to stone Him. Jesus replied to them, “I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?” The Jews answered Him, “We are not stoning You for a good work, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God.” Jesus answered them, “Has it not been written in your Law: ‘I said, you are gods’? If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be nullified), are you saying of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me; but if I do them, even though you do not believe Me, believe the works, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I in the Father. Therefore they were seeking again to arrest Him, and He eluded their grasp.”

The Jews picked up stones to stone Jesus, because He claimed to be God. Jesus responded by pointing out that their own Law refers to those in authority (magistrates etc) as "gods", so why would they be offended if He claims to be God. If God called them "gods", why can't Jesus claim to be the Son of God, after all, Jesus is doing the work of His Father, just like earthly gods are doing what they were called to do. Jesus again, claims to be God, and once again, they sought to arrest Him.

If you don't know that Jesus is God, I would be happy to correct you with absolute proof.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
And was fulfilled. Jesus is the Child who was born, and He is the "Mighty God", "Everlasting Father".
"I and the Father are one.” The Jews picked up stones again to stone Him. Jesus replied to them, “I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?” The Jews answered Him, “We are not stoning You for a good work, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God.” Jesus answered them, “Has it not been written in your Law: ‘I said, you are gods’? If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be nullified), are you saying of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me; but if I do them, even though you do not believe Me, believe the works, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I in the Father. Therefore they were seeking again to arrest Him, and He eluded their grasp.”

The Jews picked up stones to stone Jesus, because He claimed to be God. Jesus responded by pointing out that their own Law refers to those in authority (magistrates etc) as "gods", so why would they be offended if He claims to be God. If God called them "gods", why can't Jesus claim to be the Son of God, after all, Jesus is doing the work of His Father, just like earthly gods are doing what they were called to do. Jesus again, claims to be God, and once again, they sought to arrest Him.

If you don't know that Jesus is God, I would be happy to correct you with absolute proof.
You answered like other trinitarian apologetics in relying on the opposition . John 8:44 ,
“And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd. For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father.” There was again a division among the Jews because of these words. Many of them said, “He has a demon, and is insane; why listen to him?” Others said, “These are not the words of one who is oppressed by a demon. Can a demon open the eyes of the blind?”

Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father’s name bear witness about me, but you do not believe because you are not among my sheep. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.”
‭‭John‬ ‭10:16-21, 25-27‬ ‭ESV‬‬

https://www.bible.com/bible/59/jhn.10.16-21,25-27.esv

OZOS

You answered like other trinitarian apologetics in relying on the opposition . John 8:44 ,
I have no idea what point you are trying to make, and I am not a classic trinitarian. I reject the hypostatic union.

Right Divider

Body part
“And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd. For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father.” There was again a division among the Jews because of these words. Many of them said, “He has a demon, and is insane; why listen to him?” Others said, “These are not the words of one who is oppressed by a demon. Can a demon open the eyes of the blind?”

Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father’s name bear witness about me, but you do not believe because you are not among my sheep. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.”
‭‭John‬ ‭10:16-21, 25-27‬ ‭ESV‬‬

https://www.bible.com/bible/59/jhn.10.16-21,25-27.esv
How about you actually MAKE A POINT in your posts?

You make VAGUE comments and quote some scripture without ANY POINT.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
How about you actually MAKE A POINT in your posts?

You make VAGUE comments and quote some scripture without ANY POINT.
My point is anachronistic and post biblical influences are bias to the biblical Jesus Christ who never practiced your form of Christianity as that would mean he didn’t fulfill the law Matthew 5:17,18 , Luke 24:44.

OZOS

My point is anachronistic and post biblical influences are bias to the biblical Jesus Christ who never practiced your form of Christianity as that would mean he didn’t fulfill the law Matthew 5:17,18 , Luke 24:44.
What is my form of Christianity?
What is your form of Christianity?