ECT The ABCs of the salvation process

Cross Reference

I'm saved and sealed and nothing can change that Ephesians 1:13 KJV - Ephesians 1:14 KJV -
You could never persuade me into believing that of you or that it is found in scripture as a blanket statement to be received by everyone who recites a sinners prayer, which is all I believe of you.

heir

TOL Subscriber
How is what I speak a perverted gospel? Spell it out or apologize!
You don't believe the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth eeven though Paul writes that it is (Romans 1:16 KJV). You don't believe in the eternal security for those who have trusted the Lord believing it even though Paul preaches that we have it (Ephessians 1:13-14 KJV) and you top that off by liking the perverted gospel of Zach B.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The gospel (good news) is that anyone could actually be saved!
The gospel by which you can be saved is that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)
This is where God's free gift of His incredible grace starts and ends.
No, this is: Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV

there is NO free ride to heaven for habitually unrepentant sinners
(of any persuasion whatsoever, including born-again believers).
Read it and believe it Ephesians 2:1-9 KJV
The free grace ride to heaven w/o accountability is from the very pits of hell.
Romans 3:24 KJV
This is what I've been called to preach to the churches,
You are a deceitful worker 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV

If you only knew what was a-waiting most of today's pastors!
You await the same if you don't get saved.

Truster

"By grace are ye saved".

From justification all the way through sanctification to glorification is all of grace. Not of works, lest any should boast and make the Eternal Almighty a debtor to man.

marhig

Jesus came to the lost sheep of the House of Israel.
Paul was sent to the Gentiles.
However, everyone recognizes (except you) that basically ALL of Jesus' words
were recorded for ALL of posterity to be applied to ALL human beings.
Just like ALL of the epistle writers were speaking to ALL human beings
(including Jewish believers).

The Bible was written for the instruction of ALL humans for ALL time.
However, no one can understand the NT without the indwelling Holy Spirit.
Even then, most believers don't understand much.
Because of being deceived by many false teachers.

If anyone hasn't quite figured it out yet ...
all human beings are total spiritual idiots (unless given spiritual revelation).
This spiritual revelation is like precious GOLD,
and is meted (given) out gradually to whomever!

Like apples of gold in pictures of silver. That's what revelation is like within the heart of Gods people. Given gradually to those truly belonging God.

The sun shines on the moon and the moon reflects it's light. The moon is a picture a man of God. It only reflects what it is given, and brings light to those of the world in darkness. As does a man of God. But to see clearly, we need to walk in the day, we need the light within our hearts and Christ to walk with us and the indwelling spirit of God to teach us and guide us daily.

We are only alive because of the spirit without it were dead to God. Without light we are in darkness. Without Christ we have no hope.

We must be keep our faith, be obedient to God, and endure to the end to be saved.

As Jesus clearly states, those who endure to the end, the same shall be saved.

John 18

To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

I agree with your OP

marhig

"By grace are ye saved".

From justification all the way through sanctification to glorification is all of grace. Not of works, lest any should boast and make the Eternal Almighty a debtor to man.
By the grace of God we are saved but it's through faith

Grace in Hebrew means favour

And as James said faith without works faith is dead!

James 2

Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

Truster

James 2

Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

The true translation would be trust and not faith. Trust is not an inherent attribute in man, it is also a gift.Whereas faith is simply psyching up the mental attributes that are inherent in man.

heir

TOL Subscriber

James 2

James did say that. but to whom (James 1:1 KJV)? He certainly was not speaking to the you Gentiles in the dispensation of the grace of God (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Ephesians 2:11-13 KJV, Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV)! Grace without works is NOT dead! (Ephesians 2:1=9 KJV, Titus 3:4-7 KJV)!

heir

TOL Subscriber
You could never persuade me into believing that of you or that it is found in scripture as a blanket statement to be received by everyone who recites a sinners prayer, which is all I believe of you.
Salvation is not in reciting a prayer, but trusting the Lord believing the event that took place in our behalf (Romans 4:25 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:14-14 KJV).

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
there is NO free ride to heaven

All of our membership fees for heaven were paid for 2000 years ago by the blood of Christ and God proving He accepted Christ's payment as payment in full when He raised Christ from the dead the third day for our justification (just as if we never sinned)! Trust the Lord believing IT (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and be saved and sealed until Christ comes to get what He paid for, unto the praise of His glory!

Romans 4:25 KJV Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
Ephesians 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Cross Reference

James did say that. but to whom (James 1:1 KJV)? He certainly was not speaking to the you Gentiles in the dispensation of the grace of God (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Ephesians 2:11-13 KJV, Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV)! Grace without works is NOT dead! (Ephesians 2:1=9 KJV, Titus 3:4-7 KJV)!

Grace in Hebrew means favour! Do you understand??

Cross Reference

The true translation would be trust and not faith. Trust is not an inherent attribute in man, it is also a gift.Whereas faith is simply psyching up the mental attributes that are inherent in man.

Ah, so faith is no gift from God for salvation. That's nice to know.

OMT: "trust" says nothing about my living unto God that would testify of it.