The 7 churches in the book of Revelation represent the church in different periods of

ThreeAngels

Jesus said to the prophet John, "What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea." The names of the seven churches symbolize of the church in different periods of the Christian Era. The number 7 shows completeness, and is a symbol of the fact that the messages extend to the end of time. The symbols used show the condition of the church at different periods in the history of the world.

Lilstu

Jesus said to the prophet John, "What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea." The names of the seven churches symbolize of the church in different periods of the Christian Era. The number 7 shows completeness, and is a symbol of the fact that the messages extend to the end of time. The symbols used show the condition of the church at different periods in the history of the world.

If your "theory" is correct then the modern church is like the church at Laodicea.
I just read the letter to the church at Laodicea. Looks like a big problem for Christianity.

There's much merit to the seven churches outlining the progression of the church through the Church Age. People can Google scholarly work on this. The problem arises when people claim a church ended, since the letters apply to expectations the Lord has of all Christians in certain points. You also have a clear overlap between Philadelphia, which is kept from the tribulation, and Laodicea, which is rejected by the Lord and instructed to buy gold tried by fire, Revelation 3:10,18.

There's no doubt we have a fat and happy, carnal church, prosperity gospel and the like, that's not spiritual and of the world as we speak, something which has grown to alarming proportions in only recent decades. At the same time, there are the faithful, of the Spirit. Real and fake congregations coexist now, like night and day, clearly a Philadelphia and Laodicea situation where those of Philadelphia still exist, despite even megachurches of false gospels. In other words, we can't say Philadelphia believers and such congregations do not exist, nor will cease to exist to the Lord's coming for His bride, therefore Philadelphia not cutoff in time. Neither, if one is to, for instance, subscribe to the common thinking Thyatira is the Roman Catholic church, can one say the Roman Catholic church ceased to exist with the advent of Sardis, which is commonly proclaimed the Protestant advent.

In any event, there is a huge problem with the modern church and watered-down gospels that are carnal and worldly, not spiritual and of eternity, I know I've always, more and more, seen a Laodicean church that's all but THE church in the Protestant West, anyway, and see these fake preachers, picking peoples' pockets, as poster boys (and girls) for Matthew 7:21-23. There is a widespread apostasy against the first century faith afoot, and the church, if you can call it that, is in big trouble, if all the cults and money grubbers, millions flock to, are the measure.

Lilstu

There's much merit to the seven churches outlining the progression of the church through the Church Age. People can Google scholarly work on this. The problem arises when people claim a church ended, since the letters apply to expectations the Lord has of all Christians in certain points. You also have a clear overlap between Philadelphia, which is kept from the tribulation, and Laodicea, which is rejected by the Lord and instructed to buy gold tried by fire, Revelation 3:10,18.

There's no doubt we have a fat and happy, carnal church, prosperity gospel and the like, that's not spiritual and of the world as we speak, something which has grown to alarming proportions in only recent decades. At the same time, there are the faithful, of the Spirit. Real and fake congregations coexist now, like night and day, clearly a Philadelphia and Laodicea situation where those of Philadelphia still exist, despite even megachurches of false gospels. In other words, we can't say Philadelphia believers and such congregations do not exist, nor will cease to exist to the Lord's coming for His bride, therefore Philadelphia not cutoff in time. Neither, if one is to, for instance, subscribe to the common thinking Thyatira is the Roman Catholic church, can one say the Roman Catholic church ceased to exist with the advent of Sardis, which is commonly proclaimed the Protestant advent.

In any event, there is a huge problem with the modern church and watered-down gospels that are carnal and worldly, not spiritual and of eternity, I know I've always, more and more, seen a Laodicean church that's all but THE church in the Protestant West, anyway, and see these fake preachers, picking peoples' pockets, as poster boys (and girls) for Matthew 7:21-23. There is a widespread apostasy against the first century faith afoot, and the church, if you can call it that, is in big trouble, if all the cults and money grubbers, millions flock to, are the measure.

I agree. Except for the 'little flock" Christianity is corrupt IMO

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus addressed the seven symbolic churches with things we all need to overcome where applicable.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned

23F0789F00000578-0-image-a-3_1418212117272.jpg

(No-Man = Moses = So what about Flight 370)

Philadelphia is the only Church in Revelations that is not Dead, the details we are given are very simple, paraphrasing, "No-Man Closes it, then No-Man Opens it", Revelation 3:7 ... "No-Man" know the hour of the lord's coming that is a statement made in Matthew 24:36................"No-Man" reigns on David's Throne, Jeremiah 33:21, at the Church in the City of Philadelphia................When Joseph measured the Lord's Body in, John 19:38-39, then, Joseph="No-Man", completes a Measurement of Revelation:

1. 144,000 of Reuben = Measured with Daniel, Completed with the Crucifixion (2300/1290/1335)
2. 144,000 of Benjamin = Measured with New Testament, Completed when Revelation Begins (2000/1260/153)
3. 144,000 of Joseph = Measured when Revelations Begins, Completed when Revelation Ends (200,000,000/42 Months/5 Months)

In the Past, God used a Series of Churches Specifically::Not the Same Churches that Revelations References

These are the names God gives us in the New Testament::Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Jeremiah and finally Jesus (We are also Given an Unnamed Apostle that Jesus Loved):

Noah = Mount Ararat (Genesis 8:4)
Abraham = Mountain Unidentified (Genesis 22:2)
Moses = Mount Pisgah (Deu. 34:1)
David = Mountain called a Hill (1 Samuel 26:13)
Jeremiah = Mountain called Hole (Jeremiah 16:15-16)
Jesus = Mountain Unidentified (Matthew 4:8)
"No-Man or Manchild" = Mountain Philadelphia (Revelation 3:7)

John 21:7-8 calls the "No-Man or Manchild or Moses" the Coat of Many Colors that is a description of Joseph that God used in Genesis. So this is Seven Churches, at a larger scale...............Jesus acted out the transition of Seven Churches with the Apostles in the New Testament, some are clearly identified such as the Book of Ephesians/Church of Ephesus, and they are also clearly scorned, such as Thyatira in Acts 16, or Sardis in Acts 12:19-23. The Six churches as a parallel were condemned by the Apostles, so they had a much shorter lifespan then the churches we are given at the larger scale. Both of these being true, God did not Exercise a "Church of Philadelphia", that is simply reserved as teh initial point of expression for the "Sign of Divorce/Lord's Body/Temple Stones", that begins the Events of Revelation. Love and Blessings.

Last edited:

ThreeAngels

Let us be clear when we are speaking of churches. God has only one church, and it is the remnant church. It is that described in the Revelation as, 'the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ' Rev 12:17. There is one church only that fits the description, and it is the Seventh Day Adventist Church. All the other churches have rejected the commandments, and are fallen, and have become Babylon. This truth is proclaimed by the second angel, "And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication." Rev 14:8. The wine of Babylon is the exalting of the false and spurious sabbath above the Sabbath which the Lord Jehovah has blessed and sanctified for the use of man, and also the immortality of the soul. These kindred heresies, and the rejection of the truth, convert the church into Babylon.

beameup

Let us be clear when we are speaking of churches. God has only one church, and it is the remnant church. It is that described in the Revelation as, 'the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ' Rev 12:17

The "remnant" are the Messianic Jews during the Great Tribulation. The word used for "church" is ekklesia, and is used elsewhere in the Bible in reference to various "assemblies", including Israel in the Wilderness.

You need to "bone-up" on your Biblical Greek, and avoid man-made doctrines. :)

Revelation 2:9

ThreeAngels

Christians are the Jews. The descendants of Abraham do his works and have his spirit. The Jews according to the flesh have neither. When the unbelieving Jews claimed Abraham as their father, said Jesus to them, If ye were Abraham’s children ye would do the works of Abraham. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts (or works) of your father ye will do, John 8:39-44. They are not all Israel which are of Israel, neither because they are the seed of Abraham are they all children; but in Isaac (or Christ) shall thy seed be called; that is, they which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. Romans 9:6–8. Now we brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise, Galatians 4:28. Abraham “is the father of us all as it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations.” Romans 4:16, 17. I will give one more verse which is very plain, "If ye be Christ’s then are ye Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise" Galatians 3:29. These are not doctrines of men, it is the Word of God.

beameup

Revelation 3:9 [synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie]
Revelation 7:3-8 [144,000 Jews from each of the 12 tribes]

Last edited:

Zeke

Luke 17:20-21, Looking for Christ in all the wrong places literally. Revelations take place in you while you are reborn/baptized by fire through the spiritual furnace. John was in the spirit taken into the Temple of God which is in you/Jesus, if the spirit be awakened in you Romans 8 ect..........

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
144,000 of Reuben = 70 Generations::God to Jesus (Luke 3) = 70 Weeks to Messiah the Prince (Crucifixion)
II CORINTHIANS 3:2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
II CORINTHIANS 3:3 [Forasmuch as ye are] manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
EZEKIEL 11:19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:
EZEKIEL 11:20 That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
(Dispensation of Angels = Intercession/Sacraments used to reprove the Hearing of the Word) The Written Law was not completed with the arrival of Jesus the Levite (Son of Man to give Written Law), for this reason God used the churches to represent the completion of the written law.

144,000 of Benjamin = 42 Generations::David to Jesus (Matthew 1) = 42 Months to Lord's Body (Sign of Divorce)
ROMANS 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
ROMANS 11:9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
LEVITICUS 19:30 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I [am] the LORD.
LEVITICUS 19:31 Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I [am] the LORD your God.
(Unequally Yolked with Unbelievers = No Intercession or Sacraments will reprove the Hearing of the Word (only the opposite)) Jesus does not pay for all the sins of mankind with "Joseph the Blessings", therefore, we avoid doctrines of demons, and fornications of the flesh, which respect persons, principalities and powers more than the chastisement of the Hearing of the Word. (For this Cause, there are no Levites, there is only Joseph as the Sons of Man, to State the Law, not got Give a Written Law of the Gospel, no New Testaments).

144,000 of Joseph = 42 Generations::Abraham to Babylon (Matthew 1:17) = 42 Months to Star Wormwood (5months)
HEBREWS 3:11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)
HEBREWS 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
DANIEL 3:5 [That] at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up:
DANIEL 3:6 And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth shall the same hour be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace.
(Mark of the Beast = Conviction of Sin by the presence of the Sign of Divorce/Lord's Body ........ God tolerates Dead Work and Dead Flesh as an example for the faithful, but once that measurement is complete. God relies on the separation of Dead Work and Dead Flesh to help discern his Sign of Divorce/Lord's Body for the Nations going to the 5 Months of Star Wormwood to migrate into the New Universe).
Our Father Abraham the Jewish People did Not observe?

MATTHEW 3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to [our] father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
MARK 12:26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I [am] the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?
MARK 12:27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

EXODUS 1:5 And all the souls that came out of the loins of Jacob were seventy souls: for Joseph was in Egypt [already].
EXODUS 1:6 And Joseph died, and all his brethren, and all that generation.

The "Sign of Divorce/BABYLON/Lord's Body" of Revelation, is 42 Months of Matthew 1:17, it is a measurement of satan which is the measurement of man:

1. Measurement of God (Seventy) (No Sign of Divorce)
2. Measurement of Angel (Forty Two) (No Sign of Divorce)
3. Measurement of Satan/Man (Forty Two) (Sign of Divorce)

Abraham did not deliver up the body of his son to try to solicit a "Sign of Divorce", that is the work that Abraham Performed of Chastisement in restraining his sin.................The Jewish People unfortunately delivered up the body of Jesus, so they did not restrain their sin, and therefore they failed to perform the works of Abraham. (Jewish Diaspora was the result, but that is also a mechanism God used to define the geographic area God would use to reveal the Sign of Divorce) (We have this issue of suicide that will be resolved soon between the Antichrist and the USA as a result of their sin, don't stand in their way, I want to see what becomes necessary (title transfer), if that is necessary for sign of divorce, the Antichrist will be number one, in proclaiming their lives are unimportant if that is necessary)

(Tell us Plainly: We have Flight 370 and about 42 Months of Observance, then we'll have the Sign of Divorce for about 42 Months of Observance, finally we'll have the 5 Months of Star Wormwood ............... We are not designed to measure angels, nor is this environment designed to measure angels, we must rely on signs from God to show us his good intentions, therefore we are commanded to keep watch, but once we have our sign, we don't need to be ignorant of the timetable for the process of the gospel's program) Love and Blessings. (God parallels the 42 Months of the Angel, and the 42 Months of Gentiles, that is 1260 Days = 42 Months, so we have a legal reason to have a sign of divorce like Flight 370 to mark the real sign of divorce which are the UFOs/Temple Stones of the Lord's Body)

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
7th Church of Revelation Philadelphia, Used to Declare Babylon/Sign of Divorce

ACTS 17:1 Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews:
ACTS 17:23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.

Abaddon and Apollyon is announced in Revelations for the 5 Months of Star Wormwood, the End of God/Unknown God................God doesn't use Philadelphia in Acts 17, when this proclamation is acted out, God instead uses the House of Jason in Acts 17. When we come to Revelations, God simply says the Church of Philadelphia, PA USA has the Key of David as the Measurement of an Angel (David to Christ), that is completed to begin the Measurement of the Gentiles (Christ to Babylon - Lord's Body).

MATTHEW 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
MATTHEW 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

The photograph that I've taken onboard Flight 370 is still in my photobucket account, months before that had happened, I simply said a few things about the significance of that particular photograph. But knowing I would experiences certain death continually, I decided that should happen more than the truth of issue. Jesus said very clearly, Flight 370 would be taken on the 8th Day of March, and this would mark the Great Tribulation. (Before Nguyen Van Lem was euthanized, they beat his body severely to give the impression that he was afraid to suffer and die. In truth, challenging God or the Antichrist makes your lives unimportant to the degree of the law, so you will attempt to hide my satisfaction from the people. So you should do that http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg ... once we settle this score, I will have the complete loyalty of all the nations that concern my interests, much more than I do at this level) Love and Blessings. (As the level of execution, level of force decreases, so does the likelyhood of leaks increase, so you need to keep the level of force persistence).

ThreeAngels

If your "theory" is correct then the modern church is like the church at Laodicea.
I just read the letter to the church at Laodicea. Looks like a big problem for Christianity.
There has been a defection from truth by the church and as such there is only a remnant left which is loyal to God, see Revelation 12:17 'And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.' Only the commandment-keeping believers are the church in the reckoning of Heaven and it is against these that Satan makes war. The message of Laodicea applies to this remnant. The Catholic and Protestant churches constitute Babylon.

Lilstu

There has been a defection from truth by the church and as such there is only a remnant left which is loyal to God, see Revelation 12:17 'And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.' Only the commandment-keeping believers are the church in the reckoning of Heaven and it is against these that Satan makes war. The message of Laodicea applies to this remnant. The Catholic and Protestant churches constitute Babylon.

Which Commandments? The Ten? The commandments of Acts 15? Or the 613?

Lilstu

Let us be clear when we are speaking of churches. God has only one church, and it is the remnant church. It is that described in the Revelation as, 'the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ' Rev 12:17. There is one church only that fits the description, and it is the Seventh Day Adventist Church. All the other churches have rejected the commandments, and are fallen, and have become Babylon. This truth is proclaimed by the second angel, "And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication." Rev 14:8. The wine of Babylon is the exalting of the false and spurious sabbath above the Sabbath which the Lord Jehovah has blessed and sanctified for the use of man, and also the immortality of the soul. These kindred heresies, and the rejection of the truth, convert the church into Babylon.

The Blood...the blood....false Christians eat their meat full of blood. They don't bleed out their meat.

ThreeAngels

Which Commandments? The Ten? The commandments of Acts 15? Or the 613?
The Ten. The sacrificial system was symbolic of Christ's work and ended with His death, ie Christ “took . . . out of the way, nailing it to His cross.” Colossians 2:14. The rest of the judgements are an exposition and amplification of the principles of the Decalogue.

CherubRam

Revelation 1:19-20.
“Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. The mystery of the Seven Stars that you saw in my right hand and of the Seven Golden Lampsticks is this: The Seven Stars are the messengers of the Seven Congregations, and the Seven Lampsticks are the Seven Congregations.