That's Wall, Folks...

Danoh

No Wall...for now.

Senate Republican leaders signaled Tuesday they would set aside President Trump’s controversial request for a military supplemental bill that would include funding to begin construction of a wall along the southern border.

Speaking at a leadership press conference at the request of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) said the supplemental bill would likely move “at a later time.”

For more on this story, click on the link below.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/326239-republicans-seek-to-lower-odds-of-a-shutdown

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I don't know what's going on with this world! Don't we learn from history? What happened last time we built a wall?

whole bunch of folks came to visit it?

traveling-wall.jpg

ok doser

Oh, you know what I was talking about, not that wall, I was thinking a special German wall.

you said "we"

we din't build the berlin wall - the soviets did

To keep people out

actually, the berlin wall was designed to keep people in

like trumps brilliant plan.

trump's brilliant plan is to fill all the holes in the wall that's already there

:think: have you ever crossed the border?

I've never crossed down south, but up here, the border with canada is controlled pretty heavily

International-Falls-U.S.Border-Crossing-Port2.png

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No Wall...for now.

For more on this story, click on the link below.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/326239-republicans-seek-to-lower-odds-of-a-shutdown

But but but, I thought that the tough guy in the Oval Office was going to make Me-he-co pay for it?

It looks like Donald Trump isn't fulfilling any of his campaign promises (nominating pro life/pro traditional marriage SCOTUS Judges, repealing Obamacare, building a wall, etc.).

I'm glad that I wasn't fooled by this pathological liar.

Danoh

But but but, I thought that the tough guy in the Oval Office was going to make Me-he-co pay for it?

It looks like Donald Trump isn't fulfilling any of his campaign promises (nominating pro life/pro traditional marriage SCOTUS Judges, repealing Obamacare, building a wall, etc.).

Likewise.

Two of the best interview videos out there showing him drowned in his own self-worship, lying throughout and through his teeth only to take great issue with being called on his every lie, and lying even more, as his every response, are that old Connie Chung interview, Trump, of course, called "a disaster" and that other old one with none other than the often great among few: Charlie Rose.

Trump proved himself an absolute fool - clueless even, of how the world of real estate development works, and what had so often brought him down again...and again...and again.

Mr. MaGoo escaping his own self-induced calamaties, to live on, another day...of more of his same :chuckle:

His saving grace is that his massive out of control megalomania blinds him from seeing it's time to quit, lol

Result?

"Wow! I got lucky again, boy o boy am I the cat's meow!"

Only this time, he'll be taking the entire country with him.

If he lasts much longer; not forced to resign, or face some R and R down at Club Fed.

ok doser

...drowned in his own self-worship, lying throughout and through his teeth take great issue with being called on his every lie, and lying even more...

Trump proved himself an absolute fool clueless ...

and he's still a better choice for president than hillary would have been :darwinsm:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

That's what I enjoy about you "Liberal Thinkers," you tend to have an "Anarchist" point of view. I hope you're not offended by my sarcasm?

Danoh

That's kind of a stretch, don't ya think?

The hideous potential in such.

The hideous potential of...

"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions"- Oliver Wendell Holmes.

When said strech is not only a wrong one...

"But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived"- 2 Timothy 3:13.

Danoh

That's what I enjoy about you "Liberal Thinkers," you tend to have an "Anarchist" point of view. I hope you're not offended by my sarcasm?

Hypocrite - few on here have consistently proven as easily offended with having a thing pointed out to them...as you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If I had a say on how the "Wall" was built," I would have suggested it be made out of some form of metal/steel be about four to six feet thick and one hundred feet tall. To keep the "Intruders" out we'd, check for tunnels underneath the Wall. That would make for a GREAT Wall.