test the spirit

glorydaz

If God is obeying for you so you don't have to,

More of your nonsense, which clearly shows how ignorant you are of what it means to be IN CHRIST JESUS. How ignorant you are of what God wants from those who TRUST in Him.

He wants us to TOTALLY rest in Him...trusting HIM to do exactly what He wants done IN US, that we may be conformed into the image of the Son. He doesn't want us to TRY to be holy. He wants us to trust in Him to make us holy. SELF EFFORT always leads to SELFISHNESS AND PRIDEFUL BOASTING, and fails to accomplish the PURPOSE of our having been created IN Christ Jesus.

Absolute reliance on our Lord and Saviour is something you cannot even fathom. Clearly, you have not had the love of God shed abroad on your heart by the Holy Spirit, or you would not even be making the ignorant statements you do.

glorydaz

It did except the part where you said I lied about you.

I said it seems like you are wholly against works at times and it does. That is no lie.

Yes, it's a lie. Deny it all you like.

What moron would "accept any and all doctrine?

That s a gross misrepresentation and attempted defamation of character.

Nope, it isn't a gross misrepresentation.

You need to learn to accept criticism, pops, because in your case, it's well deserved.

God's Truth

More of your nonsense, which clearly shows how ignorant you are of what it means to be IN CHRIST JESUS. How ignorant you are of what God wants from those who TRUST in Him.

No one with sense is falling for that comment there, glorydazed.

He wants us to TOTALLY rest in Him...trusting HIM to do exactly what He wants done IN US,

You pretended earlier that I didn't get it that you said that the first time.

We rest in him means we don't have to get circumcised, adhere to a dietary law, do various external washings, and sacrifice animals, just to go to the temple where His Spirit was.

Resting in Jesus doesn't mean no more obeying. It means he cleans those who obey and repent of their sins.

that we may be conformed into the image of the Son.

How do you ever get that you are conformed to Jesus' image if you are not obeying his teachings?

He doesn't want us to TRY to be holy.

You are badly mistaken. He makes those holy whom he chooses to make holy. You have to do some things first like humble yourself and repent of your sins. After you are made holy, you are to live your life obeying. The saved offer their bodies as living sacrifices, and not unholy ones. lol

Romans 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God--this is your true and proper worship.

He wants us to trust in Him to make us holy.

Again, you have to obey.

SELF EFFORT always leads to SELFISHNESS AND PRIDEFUL BOASTING, and fails to accomplish the PURPOSE of our having been created IN Christ Jesus.

No way, it is never ever wrong to obey Jesus. Making yourself a slave to Jesus is not prideful, it is humbleness. Boast in it all you want, as Paul tells us to.
Absolute reliance on our Lord and Saviour is something you cannot even fathom.

Your misunderstanding of what Paul says about 'not of works' has given you your false doctrines of do nothing being salvation and damned to those who do anything. Peter says ignorant and unstable people get that idea, and then he warns us to obey. James calls the people foolish, and then goes into great detail on how that is wrong to believe that faith alone is right.
Clearly, you have not had the love of God shed abroad on your heart by the Holy Spirit, or you would not even be making the ignorant statements you do.

Jesus Christ himself saved me.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
TEST the SPIRITS (Johanna Michaelsen)

From Video :
In the message I put up yesterday, Warren Smith mentioned how God used the book "The Beautiful Side of Evil" by Johanna Michaelsen to break him free from the deception of New Age spirituality, so it seems somewhat fitting to follow up with an excellent message from Johanna herself.

popsthebuilder

Yes, it's a lie. Deny it all you like.

Nope, it isn't a gross misrepresentation.

You need to learn to accept criticism, pops, because in your case, it's well deserved.
How is what you said well deserved when I clearly and pointedly go against certain doctrines.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Well deserved? Do you really think before you write this stuff?

You don't clearly and pointedly go against any doctrine....nor are you consistent in what you say.
I go against man being seen as the One Creator GOD, and also go against faith alone proponents, and also any doctrine that makes GOD out to be evil, at very least. That is not in any way the limit of the doctrine I go against either.

glorydaz

We rest in him means we don't have to get circumcised, adhere to a dietary law, do various external washings, and sacrifice animals, just to go to the temple where His Spirit was.

Thanks for proving you haven't a clue. :chuckle:

2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.​

glorydaz

I go against man being seen as the One Creator GOD,

There you go. I knew it wouldn't take you long to deny the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Squirm around it like the snake you are....I'll not believe your claims again.

Col. 1:16-17 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

popsthebuilder

There you go. I knew it wouldn't take you long to deny the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Squirm around it like the snake you are....I'll not believe your claims again.

Col. 1:16-17 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

All things where created by the Spirit of GOD.

Do you think it means all things where created by man?

And I didn't deny the deity of Christ... I don't conflate Christ with some man. You're just trigger happy.

Thanks for proving you lied and then denied it though...telling....

glorydaz

All things where created by the Spirit of GOD.

Which is contrary to Scripture. :nono:

Have you given up reading what is written in scripture, so you can make stuff up to suit your own fancy as God's UNtruth does?

I'll give you the verse I already gave again. We see it's the SON, who is the image of the invisible God, who created all things. All things were created BY and FOR Him.

Col. 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: 14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: 15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.​

I'll give you another. Speaking of the Word who became flesh and dwelt among us. Are you aware of who that would be? "All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made".

John 1:1-3
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

I'm confident of this....you will not read either of these texts. You will not even be able to understand what they say so clearly. And you won't know what they mean until the day you believe the Gospel of Salvation.

"Saved by Grace through faith." PERIOD.

popsthebuilder

Which is contrary to Scripture. :nono:

Have you given up reading what is written in scripture, so you can make stuff up to suit your own fancy as God's UNtruth does?

I'll give you the verse I already gave again. We see it's the SON, who is the image of the invisible God, who created all things. All things were created BY and FOR Him.

Col. 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: 14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: 15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.​

I'll give you another. Speaking of the Word who became flesh and dwelt among us. Are you aware of who that would be? "All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made".

John 1:1-3
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

I'm confident of this....you will not read either of these texts. You will not even be able to understand what they say so clearly. And you won't know what they mean until the day you believe the Gospel of Salvation.

"Saved by Grace through faith." PERIOD.

What don't you get about tue first born being the first creation which all else was created through? Everything wasnt created by thean Jesus who was also created(first born); but through the Christ and Word OF GOD....The Spirit?

I doubt you'll even consider my view because you apparently think I do not read or understand scripture, and that I am so far below you that I couldn't possibly know what I am talking about. To which I would ask that you recall the least and what you know of them according to scripture.

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

You disntake much sense on that last bit either.....your confidence seems to be misplaced on your own faulty assumptions.

I read them, so; wrong. And how can you claim I will both not read it and too not be able to understand what I didn't read? It would be one or the other mawmaw. And I mean mawmaw in an endearing way. I arleady told you you where partly responsible for my current understanding due to providing verses similar to the ones you listed in your previous post to me. But you are so distrusting that I guess you think I just made it up.

Do you realize that you are the only trinitarian that I have ever spoken with who out right admits that they believe that the man Jesus was always GOD almighty?

You stand in stark contrast to even those of whom you consider yourself a member of, but you conveniently sweep those differencees under the rug for your "friends" but hilight them between the two of us. Why is that?

What did Christ teach about doing one thing for your "friends" and doing another opposite thing towards your "enemy"?

peace

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Their confidence comes from their backed by traditional church elitism spirit which is vast majority.

They are in the wide road which is comfortable and safe place.

It is false security of safe place to be.

those who are "saved" Christians are not mindful of Jesus' word and warnings.