Teen Murders Newborn Out of Fear of Losing Boyfriend as Baby Resembled Ex

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

CHICAGO — An Illinois teenager is facing first-degree murder charges after she allegedly suffocated her newborn son out of fear that her boyfriend would leave her because the child resembled her ex.

Ana Rosa Mora, 18, of Chicago is accused of placing her baby in a plastic Walmart bag following birth on April 19th and leaving him outside to die. A construction worker located the child hours later, but the baby was already deceased.... read more at link

So for those of you who support abortion on demand, tell me why this girl shouldn't be celebrated for not wanting to be forced to be a mamma?

If she would have just found a local PP, the same thing would have resulted, so whats the difference here?

GFR7

So for those of you who support abortion on demand, tell me why this girl shouldn't be celebrated for not wanting to be forced to be a mamma?

If she would have just found a local PP, the same thing would have resulted, so whats the difference here?
She will be treated as a felon, a murderer in the first degree - but yes, a college girl doing the same thing for the same reason in the first trimester via abortion, would continue sailing through life proudly and unimpeded.

Donald Sterling

BANNED
Banned

Probably because the baby was actually born. It wasn't a fetus inside of her.

I saw another thread here about God telling Israelites to kill the Canaanites babies along with the men and women. That sounds a lot more like what happened here than abortion. How do you feel about God telling Israelites to kill babies? Maybe this girl thought he told her to kill her baby too

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
Probably because the baby was actually born. It wasn't a fetus inside of her.

I saw another thread here about God telling Israelites to kill the Canaanites babies along with the men and women. That sounds a lot more like what happened here than abortion. How do you feel about God telling Israelites to kill babies? Maybe this girl thought he told her to kill her baby too

Hi Kdall. You still don't get it, do you?

Alate_One

There's no excuse for infanticide. The baby is no longer dependent on the mother. You can even relinquish a child at a hospital in most states with no questions asked.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There's no excuse for infanticide.
And yet you endorse abortion. Hypocrite.
The baby is no longer dependent on the mother.
So a few days earlier it would have been OK for her to kill him, in your book.
You can even relinquish a child at a hospital in most states with no questions asked.
"Most states" are as hypocritical as you are.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
This isn't a real question because I do not believe you want a real answer. Given Sherman's rampage this week, this will be my last post on this thread. Cheers. :cheers:

Oh yes, its a real question. A woman whose abortionist kills it when its born alive is hailed a champion of womens rights, who shouldnt be forced to be a mother.

Whats the difference here really? That she didn't make someone richer, is that the crime, shouldnt she also be celebrated?

Alate_One

Its a dead baby, whats the difference when it happened, you support it, you support planned parenthood, who kills them when they are born alive. Whats the difference?

Not the same thing. Any argument made for abortion hinges on the idea that the baby is dependent on the woman's body and therefore two sets of rights are involved. Once that relationship is no longer necessary, there's no excuse for abortion, it's a totally separate independent individual.

I only "support" planned parenthood as a source of health care for poor women. Abortion is a very small portion of what they do. I am not "pro-abortion" in any sense but I understand why people want it available.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Not the same thing. Any argument made for abortion hinges on the idea that the baby is dependent on the woman's body and therefore two sets of rights are involved. Once that relationship is no longer necessary, there's no excuse for abortion, it's a totally separate independent individual.

In other words, its ok if pp kills it, but not a teen mother who just had it.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I only "support" planned parenthood as a source of health care for poor women.
Murder isn't healthcare.
Abortion is a very small portion of what they do.
Gassing Jews was a very small part of what the NAZIs did.
I am not pro-abortion.
Except that you will side with the abortion advocates against the pro-life side every time.

Alate_One

In other words, its ok if pp kills it, but not a teen mother who just had it.

No. It's not okay either way. If you're talking about PP doing infanticide then yes it's just as illegal.

If you're trying to conflate all abortions with infanticide then no it's not illegal. That doesn't make it right, but it's a different type of act.

Even if you're talking about abortions taking place at a stage of development where a fetus could survive on its own, in many cases that would also be illegal.