Ted Cruz Bows Out

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No one knows what Trump would do as president. Not even Trump. That should be his new campaign slogan: "No one knows what I'll do, not even ME!"

Many of us are so disgusted with the choices we're being given by both parties that being totally incomprehensible might actually make him more palatable!

Even YOU will vote for Trump. Idiot

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I believe he (Ted Cruz) would have actively worked to end any form of health care for the poor: obamacare, medicaid, and medicare. I believe he would have actively worked to rob us of our social security retirement fund by proclaiming it a "government hand out" (it's not, of course). And I think he would be willing to start another war anywhere for any reason just so he could funnel billions more tax dollars to his wealthy military industrial cronies in Texas and elsewhere (as did George W. Bush). And I also believe he will tell any lie, to any one, no matter what the cost to them, so long as it aids his own personal agenda.

Even his fellow republicans IN TEXAS can't stand him, and label him completely selfish and untrustworthy. And those fellows are not normally inclined to turn against their own, like that. So I believe them.

Thanks for explaining.