Crucible

BANNED
Banned
3006232412_67dbde0d60.jpg

YES

:jeffrson:

Trump baby!

PureX

In some ways, Cruz was a worse prospect for president, than Trump. So I'm pleased he's out of the running.

Now we're going to see the republican party and looney-toons media start telling us all, over and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, ... how Trump is not so bad. While Hillary is really the spawn of satan just crawled up from the depths of hell with half-eaten baby parts hanging from her teeth and the fire of world domination and destruction glowing in her eyes.

So get ready for it. The BS is really gonna fly, because neither of these candidates are the least bit worthy of the office they want to win. And they're both likely to be a disaster if they do win.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Ted Cruz was very nasty and ill tempered when he spoke about Trump. I doubt a school supervisor would ever speak about an opponent with such contempt. It is too bad the Republicans resorted to such base antics.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Ted Cruz was very nasty and ill tempered when he spoke about Trump. I doubt a school supervisor would ever speak about an opponent with such contempt. It is too bad the Republicans resorted to such base antics.
Trump lead the way but others were willing to follow. It was terrible.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Sanders only appeals to those who see a hopeless economic future and wish to live for today. These young people will think differently when they are older, unlike Bernie.

They are right to see a hopeless economic future....capitalism keeps crashing, that's what it does. How much, much more difficult it is for young people to get a home of their own and a secure job compared to when YOU was but a starry eyed youth.....

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
People STILL do not understand what happened in 2008....governments simply poured all their tax revenues into the banks, it saved the economy but theres no money [or there wasn't] any money in the treasury

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Did you see Cruz beat up his wife? a right then the elbow then a left.....poor luvvy, she'll be black and blue

journey

Capitalism is not the source of America's woes. The real problem is giving things away and gross misuse of taxpayer money. Our form of government would work just fine if we started doing things within Constitutional limits again.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Capitalism is not the source of America's woes. The real problem is giving things away and gross misuse of taxpayer money. Our form of government would work just fine if we started doing things within Constitutional limits again.
Absolutely, and Trump will change that, cutting trillions in foreign aid that gets us nothing but debt. We all need to rally behind Trump

PureX

I don't necessarily disagree but I'm curious....what ways?
I believe he (Ted Cruz) would have actively worked to end any form of health care for the poor: obamacare, medicaid, and medicare. I believe he would have actively worked to rob us of our social security retirement fund by proclaiming it a "government hand out" (it's not, of course). And I think he would be willing to start another war anywhere for any reason just so he could funnel billions more tax dollars to his wealthy military industrial cronies in Texas and elsewhere (as did George W. Bush). And I also believe he will tell any lie, to any one, no matter what the cost to them, so long as it aids his own personal agenda.

Even his fellow republicans IN TEXAS can't stand him, and label him completely selfish and untrustworthy. And those fellows are not normally inclined to turn against their own, like that. So I believe them.

PureX

No one knows what Trump would do as president. Not even Trump. That should be his new campaign slogan: "No one knows what I'll do, not even ME!"

Many of us are so disgusted with the choices we're being given by both parties that being totally incomprehensible might actually make him more palatable!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No one knows what Trump would do as president. Not even Trump. That should be his new campaign slogan: "No one knows what I'll do, not even ME!"

Many of us are so disgusted with the choices we're being given by both parties that being totally incomprehensible might actually make him more palatable!

It's clear to me that Trump is the best choice