Tam At The Top - Top Thanked

heir

TOL Subscriber
Sure.
Same with you and everyone.
Unfortunately there's not much of this going on

1 Corinthians 1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

So this is necessary

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

Regardless, this is key:

2 Timothy 1:13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

2 Timothy 2:7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Unfortunately there's not much of this going on

1 Corinthians 1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

So this is necessary

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

Regardless, this is key:

2 Timothy 1:13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

2 Timothy 2:7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
Who is it that you think does not believe each of those verses?

john w

Hall of Fame
I haven't analyzed it theologically, but I always liked this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLPj2h0N3bU

Oh, you're the defacto Leonard Blush" of TOL, aren't you, Mayor? Why don't you show us that fancy, 21st century Youtube.com contraption, where you sing "A cappella?" You know, "A cappella, a cappella... Well, I don't remember all the words."

Thanks for checkin' in, creep.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Who is it that you think does not believe each of those verses?
There are some who didn't then and still don't, including some who were in the SOotS when I was in there (which including myself). It's one of the reasons I left. As I 2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV, I saw a lot of smacking people with insults which comes quite easily to this flesh of ours and not a lot of commitment to the word of reconciliation which includes knowing no man after the flesh and following Paul...

You can take that any way you want to. I can only testify of what I saw when I was there and the conversation is part of my testimony of going from a religious, but lost self appointed fruit (which I thought were works) inspector to a saved, ambassador for Christ. So if you want to make this something other than what it is, please don't.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
There are some who didn't then and still don't, including some who were in the SOotS when I was in there (which including myself). It's one of the reasons I left. As I 2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV, I saw a lot of smacking people with insults which comes quite easily to this flesh of ours

Not me :nono:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:think: Is it time for me to trot out the old, "I once broke the rep ceiling...twice" shtick?

No?
attachment.php

Well...it was something. :plain:...this is nice too though.