Suspend Obama With Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
:doh: Mary - read my post.

Yeah, okay. Give me a break, I'm not one of those conspiracy nuts and haven't been following this whole issue very closely. I was aware of the certificate of live birth but I'm also aware there are a lot of arguments that it just isn't good enough.
I still can't see how the whole matter wouldn't be firmly settled (for anyone with a halfway functional brain, anyway) by simply producing the original birth certificate. I'm also unaware of any reason why this can't be done. Maybe I missed that explanation along the way as well.
Really, I think Obama is just handling the whole matter stupidly.

:doh:
Oops. I did not just say that.

I suppose I have to invite Obama and a few "birthers" over to my house for a beer now. :(

koban

Yeah, okay. Give me a break, I'm not one of those conspiracy nuts and haven't been following this whole issue very closely. I was aware of the certificate of live birth but I'm also aware there are a lot of arguments that it just isn't good enough.
I still can't see how the whole matter wouldn't be firmly settled (for anyone with a halfway functional brain, anyway) by simply producing the original birth certificate. I'm also unaware of any reason why this can't be done. Maybe I missed that explanation along the way as well.
Really, I think Obama is just handling the whole matter stupidly.

:doh:
Oops. I did not just say that.

I suppose I have to invite Obama and a few "birthers" over to my house for a beer now. :(

The "Certificate of Live Birth" is what Hawaii provides as a "Birth Certificate". What Obama produced back before the election is all there is. There ain't nothing else. Calling for him to produce his "real" birth certificate is moronic - he already has.

(not calling you moronic - just the "truthers")

zoo22

http://www.salon.com/politics/war_room/2009/08/04/australia_certificate/

This should clear up the latest installment in this bizarre episode.

Sucker born every minute.

What does the venerable Robert Unruh have to say about this, I wonder?:think:

Wha??

Well who's to say that this [so-called] guy "David Jeffrey Bomford" didn't use Barack HUSSEIN Obama's KENYAN birth certificate to forge his [so-called] South Australia birth certificate? Why isn't anyone asking THAT question?? Seems pretty convenient to me that this "David Jeffrey Bomford's" [so-called] birth certificate looks so much like Barack HUSSEIN Obama's KENYAN birth certificate. But noooo... Everyone's saying it's Barack HUSSEIN Obama's KENYAN birth certificate that's forged.

Hm?

And now the site that had this (so-called) "birth certificate" is mysteriously "no longer accessible?" (Uh ... "apparently due to the sudden increase in traffic prompted by the exposure??") Ummmm, oookkkaaayyy. Riiiiigghht.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Unveiled! Hawaii's 1961 long-form birth certificates

Images of two 1961 Hawaii birth certificates similar to the one President Obama purportedly has on file have now been unveiled.

The Honolulu Advertiser published photostats of the original long-form birth certificates of twin daughters born to Eleanor Nordyke at Kapi'olani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital Aug. 5, 1961, one day after Obama was supposedly born at the same facility.

Whatever the case, just producing the original would but all this to rest. I just wonder what Obama does not want us all to see.

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
So, it turns out that granite floats after all...

So, it turns out that granite floats after all...

I don't know why the guy hasn't released the document (if it's in his power to do so)...
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

So, Granite floats the possiblity that perhaps the President of the United States might not have sufficient authority to release his own birth certificate!

-Bob Enyart
KGOV.com

p.s.

Granite

Hall of Fame

So, Granite floats the possiblity that perhaps the President of the United States might not have sufficient authority to release his own birth certificate!

-Bob Enyart
KGOV.com

p.s.

Thanks Bob. A response like this is about the best I could expect coming from the likes of you.

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
the likes of me likes this...

the likes of me likes this...

I don't know why the guy hasn't released the document (if it's in his power to do so)...

-Bob Enyart
KGOV.com

p.s.

Granite

Hall of Fame

-Bob Enyart
KGOV.com

p.s.

Whether the fool rages or laughs, there is no peace.

All you've done thus far is make yourself look sillier than usual, Bobby Adolph.

If you can actually contribute to the discussion, do so. Otherwise, let's stop wasting one another's time and call it a night.

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The interesting thing is that even if it could be proven that he was indeed born abroad, there is no clear legal definition of "natural born citizen". In case law, it has been loosely interpreted in the past to include children born abroad of American citizens and it has been strictly interpreted to exclude children born in the US of non-citizen fathers. So he could be considered a "natural born citizen" based on his mother's US citizenship regardless of where he was born, or he could be considered not a "natural born citizen" based on his father's British citizenship regardless of where he was born.

Personally, I'm satisfied with the Certification of Live Birth produced by the State of Hawaii. But it really doesn't matter.

If it does stipulate that one born of USA parents, or one USA parent, then it should also, by the same logic, assume that one born in the USA of not one parent of a US citizen, then that child should not be a citizen. Logical?

Status
Not open for further replies.