Surveillance of Trump proved

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So Anna, is bammys brother and grandma, lying about him?

Since you think so, why would they?

Malik Obama shares photo of brother Barack’s Kenya ‘certificate of birth’

"ClimateSanity" should be embarrassed to makes accusations based on the likes of former Sheriff Joseph M. Arpaio, of Maricopa County, Arizona and Michael Zullo, former commander and chief investigator of the Cold Case Posse (CCP) and operating out of Arpaio's office.

They spent years trying to disprove Obama's US citizenship, despite the fact that even if he had been born outside the country, his mother was an American.

Ted Cruz was born in Calgary Canada to an American mother and Arpaio/Zullo never brought his citizenship into question!

Hello?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I have no idea about all those issues you brought up

Well maybe you should work on getting an idea before you believe what he has to say.

but one thing I'm certain of is that there is more than meets the eye here.

Oh, I agree with you on that.

If its from media matters, I can guarantee your screed is a pure hatchet job.

It's not from Media Matters, so there goes that argument. All that information is from Jones himself.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones backs off ‘Pizzagate’ claims

Alex Jones, the conspiracy-loving media personality, apologized Friday for his role in promoting “Pizzagate,” the baseless viral story that a Washington pizza restaurant was the locale of a child sex-abuse ring run by Hillary Clinton and her campaign chairman, John Podesta.

In a surprising and rare bit of backtracking, Jones posted a six-minute video on his website, “InfoWars,” in which he read a prepared statement formally distancing himself and his site from what became a textbook story of fake news run amok. He addressed his apology to James Alefantis, the owner of Comet Ping Pong, the restaurant that was the supposed locale of the alleged conspiracy last year.

“I made comments about Mr. Alefantis that in hindsight I regret, and for which I apologize to him,” Jones said. “We relied on third-party accounts of alleged activities and conduct at the restaurant. We also relied on accounts of [two] reporters who are no longer with us.”

He added, “To my knowledge today, neither Mr. Alefantis nor his restaurant Comet Ping Pong, were involved in any human trafficking as was part of the theories about Pizzagate.” The story, he said, “was based upon what we now believe was an incorrect narrative.”

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Surveillance of Trump proved

Trump won the political "trifecta," with the White House and majorities in the Senate and House - so what could possibly go wrong to implementing his agenda?

When the self-proclaimed "deal maker" couldn't even manage to convince his own party to support the Republican healthcare bill, what does the conservative's "golden boy" do - goes on national television from the Oval office and places all the blame on the Democratic minority!

"TheDonald" only accepts responsibility for successes but refuses to learn from his mistakes and is therefore doomed to repeat them!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
for four more years! :banana:
The Freedom Caucus will feel even more emboldened after the healthcare debacle, demanding concessions from Trump and Ryan on their tax reform plan that moderate Republican politicians in the House won't support!

All the Democrats need do is sit back and watch the 2 wings of the Republican Party cancel each other out - effectively undermining Trump's legislative agenda.

A real "deal maker" would have foreseen this impasse and reached out to the Democratic minority after the election - planning a legislative course of action not dependent on Freedom Caucus votes!