Super Tuesday Ideas... in Colorado...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Actually I wonder if Brandon's ever been to this city, or is just relying on what he's heard about it secondhand...:think:

I really, really thought the humor in the OP was stupefying, even for Enyart.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Have you ever been to San Fransisco?
No. Have you? And in either case, what about it?? I have a friend who lives there and yes there is a part of SF that has a large gay population but it's not like the entire city is full of homosexuals running around.

Granite

Hall of Fame
No. Have you? And in either case, what about it?? I have a friend who lives there and yes there is a part of SF that has a large gay population but it's not like the entire city is full of homosexuals running around.

Moron.

:noid:

:chuckle:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Huh? You mean Alan Never Met A Pointless Campaign I Didn't Like Keyes didn't have a strong showing?:noway:

drbrumley

It just goes to show exactly what Granite and I and some others have been saying.

If you cannot fight for your own state, in this case Colorado, how do you expect to win America? Enyart and company, you guys are your own worst enemy. You rail against the way our nation was set up and cheer others who sought to dismantle our Constitutional fabric. If Colorado grew the konaids to actually fight the Feds, you would oppose the state of Colorado. Shame indeed!

Granite

Hall of Fame
It just goes to show exactly what Granite and I and some others have been saying.

If you cannot fight for your own state, in this case Colorado, how do you expect to win America? Enyart and company, you guys are your own worst enemy. You rail against the way our nation was set up and cheer others who sought to dismantle our Constitutional fabric. If Colorado grew the konaids to actually fight the Feds, you would oppose the state of Colorado. Shame indeed!

I don't think Enyart or any of his supporters could possibly call themselves "patriots" with a straight face. Their participation in a system they hate is simply hypocritical.

fool

Hall of Fame
I thought my post about Rod Stieger training sharks to shoot themselves in the SCUBA tanks was funny.
I'm still cracking myself up over that one.
Simple pleasures

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Have you ever been to San Fransisco?
Several times. On one trip we got their at the end of the Gay Day parade. We didn't know that at the time so we headed down to the Embarkadaro and Fisherman's Wharf. I cannot begin to tell you how glad I am we did not have children at the time. The scene was totally bizarre.

That having been said, I still fail to see any link between homosexuals and an industrial accident.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Several times. On one trip we got their at the end of the Gay Day parade. We didn't know that at the time so we headed down to the Embarkadaro and Fisherman's Wharf. I cannot begin to tell you how glad I am we did not have children at the time. The scene was totally bizarre.

That having been said, I still fail to see any link between homosexuals and an industrial accident.

If you're twelve, or so, I guess it'd be considered a heckuva kneeslapper.:cool:

JoyfulRook

I guess the irony of a sewage accident in the homosexual-infested city of SF was lost upon you all. :( At least, I found it rather ironic.

Granite

Hall of Fame
:yawn:

And I suspect you'd miss out on the irony of a church collapse that killed some parishioners on Ash Wednesday. To each their own.

fool

Hall of Fame
I guess the irony of a sewage accident in the homosexual-infested city of SF was lost upon you all. :( At least, I found it rather ironic.

Why is it ironic?
What is the (in your mind) connection?
What exactly, is nastier about gay sewage as apposed to hetero sewage?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Everything bad that happens in S.F. is the fault of the gays.
Eathquakes? Queers.
Mudslides? Fags.
Fires? Homos.
A carton of spoiled milk in someone's fridge? Mincing queens and the lactic conspiracy to corrupt the purity of our dairy products.
It's easy once you leave common sense behind in favor of unbridled xenophobia!
Did I say it was?

And Xenophobia is fear of foreigners, or other ethnicities. Homosexuality is not an ethnicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.