Stricked Rules Of Believing

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Gods Word is perfect. But not very many people discover that. Because they don't do it the way God said to do it. And God is in total control of His Word. And you have all kinds of examples around you. Look at children. They start out in grade school. Then high school. Then college. Do you know what would happen if you took a grade school student and threw them right into high school? Or if you took a junior high school student and threw them into college?
To many preachers are teaching the meat understanding to grade school students. To many disciples that are arrogant are trying to teach scripture and they haven't even passed grade school yet.
In scripture one is a disciple(grade school) in the milk understanding and then they go to apostles(meat understanding. If they make it through the meat which is at least eleven years long. They come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. And they are born again and ready to learn the truth.
The milk is all about finding the Holy Spirit within. The meat is all about purging your insides of thoughts and emotions. If you haven't purged your not ready to be born again.You haven't died to self yet. God doesn't teach us to go start reading a lot of other books , He teaches us to purge out all them other books. So we can hear the Holy Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
silly silly squeaky

i'm not mocking Christianity

i'm mocking you

I said
lolol And I'm a Christian. I think its good that we got that out in the open, that you are mocking me. That your not here to edify anyone. Your not here to help anyone. Your just here to mock Christianity.

Last edited:

beameup

xxx The new testament is the law of Christ, and Christ gave us many commandments to obey. If you cant claim it with a verse your in the milk understanding. If you cant dispute it with a verse your in the milk understanding. The meat understanding is done with the verses(The Word Of God). There are rules to believing. Dont think beyond what is written, or dont add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses. And never use your imagination. You dont have to prove anything exists. The only thing you have to do is prove you believe what is written in the new testament. If the Holy Spirit cant quote it, He cant teach it.

The Devil and his minions are very proficient at "quoting scripture".
Of course, with all those voices going on inside your head,
it is pretty hard to differentiate the source. :dizzy:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Devil and his minions are very proficient at "quoting scripture".
Of course, with all those voices going on inside your head,
it is pretty hard to differentiate the source. :dizzy:

I said
lolol well I guess if you don't know the Word and you don't have the Word abiding in you, and you cant quote the Word for support. The next best thing is to just make up a lot of lies like your doing. Hey it doesn't do anything for me, but if that is all you can do, and you want to see your name on the board. Go for it.

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There are rules to believing scripture. Do not think beyond what is WRITTEN. Don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

1Co 4:6

Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19 NKJV]
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.