Stop Making Me into a Prophet

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlastikBuddha

The buffoon here is you.

Jefferson made it clear that he is not speaking of homophobes killing homos, but of homos killing homos.
Where is that made clear? Even if so, however, it is still an absurd claim.
Black youths are statistically much more likely to kill each other than caucasians. Is being African American a dangerous lifestyle?
Nope, the buffoorn here isn't me- it's Cameron.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
The buffoon here is you.

Jefferson made it clear that he is not speaking of homophobes killing homos, but of homos killing homos.

Hey nitwit, mind pointing out where it was made clear?

BTW, I've never been threatened with physical violence by a homosexual, I have, on the other hand, not only been threatened with physical violence by a Christian, but was also forced to defend myself from a physical assault by one.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Well, he must not have been of the "real" variety, Persephone.

No real Christian wants to kill homos or even hurt them.

Oh, wait...

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Where is that made clear? Even if so, however, it is still an absurd claim.
Black youths are statistically much more likely to kill each other than caucasians. Is being African American a dangerous lifestyle?
Nope, the buffoorn here isn't me- it's Cameron.
A gang lifestyle is a dangerous lifestyle.

P.S.
Misspelling buffoon when trying to claim you aren't one doesn't help your argument.

PlastikBuddha

A gang lifestyle is a dangerous lifestyle.
By that same token, monogamous homosexuals are not living a dangerous lifestyle.
P.S.
Misspelling buffoon when trying to claim you aren't one doesn't help your argument.
It doesn't change my argument in any way, doofus. I make spelling mistakes all the time- often I catch them, sometimes I don't. No big whoop.
Focus on substance rather than appearance, Dimbulb. It will make you a better person.
;)

allsmiles

I smell burning pants

I smell burning pants

Validating the best quote of the show:

Right. What I said.

Right.

Bob that you're only man enough to respond to my post after so heavily redacting it proves only that you're a liar and a yellow belly.

I shoudln't be surprised at your dishonesty. You're certainly not the first jailbird I've ever met. I've learned that unabashed ex-cons like yourself aren't known for their credibility or forthrightness.

I hate homosexuals and heroin addicts not because of their lifestyle choices or self-destructive habits. I hate them for the same reason I hate most people: humans are disgusting creatures that take up space and are ultimately useless. My misanthropy isn't contingent upon someone's use of drugs or their sex organs. All humans are disgusting and worth hating with or without bad choices or lifestyles that I don't share.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
By that same token, monogamous homosexuals are not living a dangerous lifestyle.
Can you prove that?

It doesn't change my argument in any way, doofus. I make spelling mistakes all the time- often I catch them, sometimes I don't. No big whoop.
Focus on substance rather than appearance, Dimbulb. It will make you a better person.
;)
If there was any substance I might be able to do that...

PlastikBuddha

Can you prove that?
:squint:
Prove that two people who aren't infected with anything and aren't having sex with anyone but each other won't catch an STD?
Without any difficulty. Check up on the whole germ theory of disease for a heads-up on where medicine has been headed since the days of leeches and poultices.
If there was any substance I might be able to do that...
:blabla:
You are close to becoming a complete waste of time, Dimbulb. If you can't do more that talk smack without actually delivering any why should I bother?
Since you already responded to the substance of my point, pretending it doesn't exist is just a bit... transparent.

Last edited:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
:squint:
Prove that two people who aren't infected with anything and aren't having sex with anyone but each other won't catch an STD?
Without any difficulty. Check up on the whole germ theory of disease for a heads-up on where medicine has been headed since the days of leeches and poultices.
So, STDs are the only harmful thing a sexual relationship can produce?

:blabla:
You are close to becoming a complete waste of time, Dimbulb. If you can't do more that talk smack without actually delivering any why should I bother?
Since you already responded to the substance of my point, pretending it doesn't exist is just a bit... transparent.
You've been nothing but a complete waste of time. But I've got enough time to waste...

PlastikBuddha

Translation: I don't have a response to the truth.

The truth? Your statement consisted of the single word, "false". There is nothing there to respond to, except a vague allegation. If you think that my statement was false it is your obligation to explain how- in this case to tell us what else you think is relevant to the subject at hand not just say "false" and expect me to fall out of my chair trying to counter it. Which would pretty much be by writing, "true".
So no, :blabla: stands. I'm not interested in one-word back and forths, kthanks. If that's all you're good for don't bother.

PlastikBuddha

Is the virgin still talking about sexual relationships?

At this point he's just tryng to look like he's playing with the big boys at all. You know, pointing out piddling spelling and grammar mistakes, making vague objections backed by nothing but hillbilly indignation and plain-folks psuedo-reasonableness.
The usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.