Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Stop Making Me into a Prophet

This is the show from Wednesday July 22nd, 2009.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

People who support homosexuality are actually guilty of apathy and hatred of homosexuals.
It would be like supporting people who mainline heroin. And you fight for their right to pump
heroin into their veins. If it was your enemy and you wanted to destroy him and you fought
for his right to mainline heroin then we could understand it. But if it's somebody you say
you care about, then either your motives or your intelligence is called into question. And
your motive: If Jesus Christ said that God made us male and female and you try to undermine
that basic truth then we call into question your motives more so than your I.Q..

SUMMARY:

* How Many BEL Predictions Must Come True: whether it's plummeting GM sales (it's hard to trust a car from Government Motors), HIV transmission methods, Algore's global cooling, ex-gaypenguins ;) ;) , or same-sex dogs and pigs claimed as a defense for gayness (the one claim by homosexuals that Bob Enyart has difficulty refuting, that they act like pigs and dogs), BEL is correct time and again. Is it that he is smarter than, oh let's say, Denver radio's Peter Boyles, or is Bob's biblical worldview the reason for his more reliable analysis, justifiable priorities, and fulfilled predictions? (Oh yeah, and you liberals, stop calling in, lying, and turning Bob into a mindreader!)

Today’s Resource: Enjoy Bob Enyart's entertaining and insightful videos each month. Subscribe now and choose between receiving one or two BEL videos each month!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good show. And very true about destroying your enemy by destructive behavior. I laughed and thought about the gay bomb testing.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Ya know it's kinda weird, I'm a bisexual, transgendered atheist and I live a pretty good life. Same goes for my partner. I don't understand this nonsense about it being a destructive behavior. Care to elaborate?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Ya know it's kinda weird, I'm a bisexual, transgendered atheist and I live a pretty good life. Same goes for my partner. I don't understand this nonsense about it being a destructive behavior. Care to elaborate?
From http://www.familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/violence-and-homosexuality/

A study of 6,714 obituaries in gay newspapers across the U.S. revealed that 3% of 6,574 gays and 20% of 140 lesbians had died violently:

• 1.4% of gays and 7% of lesbians were murdered (rates over a hundred times those of non-gays);

• 0.6% of gays and 5.7% of lesbians committed suicide (rates dozens of times those of non-gays); and

• 0.6% of gays and 4.3% of lesbians died in motor vehicle accidents (over 17 times the rate of non-gays)

These events, coupled with various STDs (especially AIDS) gotten from other gays, resulted in a median age of death of 40 among gays and a median age of death of 45 among lesbians. In the same study, comparison samples of married men had a median age of death of 75 and married women a median age of death of 79. For divorced or single persons the median age of death was 57 for men and 71 for women.

icilian fenner

"People who support homosexuality are actually guilty of apathy and hatred of homosexuals. "

Both hatred and apathy are attitudes, so to hold them you must be aware of them. If someone thought they were doing heroin addicts a favour by supporting their behavior, then they would be guilty of neither apathy or hatred.

If that's your best quote of the show, I dread to think how low quality the rest is.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Yes. You are bisexual, transgendered atheist. :dead:

I have to tell you, studies are done about people and societies, to gain any possible advantage in combat. Anything for a win. And secular studies show it to be terribly destructive. Take yourself for instance. You deny that the big pink elephant is in the room. Not even barbieman is that stupid.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Interesting stats. Isn't Cameron kind of a fraud though?
Yes. You are bisexual, transgendered atheist. :dead:

And why is this bad?

Hey look I can chage the name in the quote too! How Christian of me.

I have to tell you, studies are done about people and societies, to gain any possible advantage in combat. Anything for a win. And secular studies show it to be terribly destructive. Take yourself for instance.
Take myself for instance? Monogamous relationship, seldom drinks more than a shot of alcohol a week, drug use over my lifetime is negligible, works out everyday, and and tries to keep on a healthy diet. Any of that destructive? If you are going to say that I personally am being destructive then tell me where. I'd really like to know. If you are trying to find it and have questions, ask them. I have nothing to hide.

You deny that the big pink elephant is in the room. Not even barbieman is that stupid.

I knew a guy that saw a pink elephant, he was on some pretty serious drugs. Drugs are bad Nick, stay off the drugs.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
One of the statistics you list is murder. Hitler killed a lot of Jews. Is being Jewish a destructive lifestyle?
You're kidding, right? You're not actually trying to compare Jews being murdered by Nazis with homos being murdered by other homos are you?

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
You're kidding, right? You're not actually trying to compare Jews being murdered by Nazis with homos being murdered by other homos are you?

Those statistics did not specify who was doing the murdering. I assumed it was Christians working in the name of their Lord and Savior. That does seem more likely.

One night while riding my bike to work I was hit by a truck. I was in the bike lane, where should have been, and the driver was not paying attention. Does who I am in a relationship with have anything to do with this?

allsmiles

People who support homosexuality are actually guilty of apathy and hatred of homosexuals.

What a stupid thing to say.

I don't care about the sexuality of anyone other than myself. That's what makes me apathetic.

It would be like supporting people who mainline heroin. And you fight for their right to pump
heroin into their veins. If it was your enemy and you wanted to destroy him and you fought
for his right to mainline heroin then we could understand it.

I do support peoples' right to pump heroin into their veins. I support a person's right to do whatever they want with their own bodies. Everything changes the moment they hurt someone other than themselves.

But if it's somebody you say
you care about, then either your motives or your intelligence is called into question. And
your motive: If Jesus Christ said that God made us male and female and you try to undermine
that basic truth then we call into question your motives more so than your I.Q..

That Jesus said anything is highly debatable.

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Yeah, they've been using that apathy bit for a while. Makes zero sense.

Focus on your own sex life, folks, and don't worry about anyone else's.

PlastikBuddha

For the purpose of pointing out the gross error in logic you are making, why the heck not?
The point is that being a target in murderous homophobe's killing spree doesn't make being gay any more destructive than being jewish and killed by Nazis means that being one of God's chosen people is destructive.
:mrt::duh:
And car crashes?
Really?
:idunno:
Are you going to include a bit about the recklessness of gay drivers in your witnesses to gays? Wow, that's desperate... Cameron is buffoon.

Last edited:

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Are you ignorant & apathetic? "I don't know and I don't care"

Are you ignorant & apathetic? "I don't know and I don't care"

Me: People who support homosexuality are actually guilty of apathy and hatred of homosexuals.

Regarding Apathy:
I don't care about the sexuality of anyone other than myself....
Regarding Hatred:
I do support peoples' right to pump heroin into their veins.

'nuff said.

-Bob Enyart

p.s. allsmiles, I haven't been posting much lately, but if memory serves, you don't normally take my side. ... Do you?

allsmiles

Me: People who support homosexuality are actually guilty of apathy and hatred of homosexuals.

Regarding Apathy:

Regarding Hatred:

I won't deny that I'm a misanthrope. I do hate homosexuals and I do hate heroin addicts but not because of their lifestyles or self-destructive choices.

I want people to be free to do whatever they want with themselves. Even though I hate them and they make me anxious and uncomfortable I still want them to be free to kill themselves or use their sex organs as they please. The desire to see people exercise and experience liberty is not hate Bob and you can repeat your nonsense until you're blue in the face and pass out (not a bad idea :thumb: ) but repetition isn't going to change the fact that what you're saying makes zero sense :kookoo:

You do base your worldview on the deeds of an alleged man who was supposed to be his own father. I suppose I can't expect too much from you :idunno:

'nuff said.

-Bob Enyart

I didn't realize you understood the meaning of the word enough. I can't give you too much credit as you don't seem to know how it's properly spelled...:crackup:

p.s. allsmiles, I haven't been posting much lately, but if memory serves, you don't normally take my side. ... Do you?

Ha? Or genuine question?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Now, if a couple was having sex in my living room while I was trying to watch the Sox and I didn't care--now that, folks, is apathy.:chuckle:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
For the purpose of pointing out the gross error in logic you are making, why the heck not?
The point is that being a target in murderous homophobe's killing spree doesn't make being gay any more destructive than being jewish and killed by Nazis means that being one of God's chosen people is destructive.
:mrt::duh:
And car crashes?
Really?
:idunno:
Are you going to include a bit about the recklessness of gay drivers in your witnesses to gays? Wow, that's desperate... Cameron is buffoon.
The buffoon here is you.

Jefferson made it clear that he is not speaking of homophobes killing homos, but of homos killing homos.

Status
Not open for further replies.