St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

john w

Hall of Fame
They will announce you as Interim Manager at the break

And my first moves:

1. Trade Matt Adams for a first baseman's glove to be named later, playing B Moss, everyday, instructing him to either hit a home run, or strike out trying,
2. Trade Trevor "I peaked 2 years ago" Rosenthal, for a high draft pick, bring up Alex "So, I thought I was buying a marijuana stock" Reyes to replace him, and instruct him to throw NADA but heat; bring up Sam Tuivailala, as 8th inning set up man, and instruct him to throw more heat,
3. Trade 1st, 2nd round draft pick, for Oakland A's Sonny Gray,
4. Give the great John W an immediate 300% pay increase, or threaten to work late in the computer room, with the Houston Astros.
5.Invite STP,and PJ,to be my "Facebook Friend for a Day," then immediately fire them, sending them to "Myspace" "Cone of Silence."

SaulToPaul 2

And my first moves:

1. Trade Matt Adams for a first baseman's glove to be named later, playing B Moss, everyday, instructing him to either hit a home run, or strike out trying,
2. Trade Trevor "I peaked 2 years ago" Rosenthal, for a high draft pick, bring up Alex "So, I thought I was buying a marijuana stock" Reyes to replace him, and instruct him to throw NADA but heat; bring up Sam Tuivailala, as 8th inning set up man, and instruct him to throw more heat,
3. Trade 1st, 2nd round draft pick, for Oakland A's Sonny Gray,
4. Give the great John W an immediate 300% pay increase, or threaten to work late in the computer room, with the Houston Astros.
5.Invite STP,and PJ,to be my "Facebook Friend for a Day," then immediately fire them, sending them to "Myspace" "Cone of Silence."

And in the offseason you can co-star in Moneyball II with Brad Pitt upstaging him by taking all of the chicks' attention.

john w

Hall of Fame
I hope he will reserve a spot for us on his staff. I don't know if my knees can handle bullpen catcher, but I could be the guy who answers the phone in the bullpen.

I'd instruct you to be in charge of the rotary phone, squirt. And, my words to you would be: Remember, STP-if the phone don't ring, you'll know it's me. Am I getting through to you, fella? Good. That's the time...

SaulToPaul 2

I'd instruct you to be in charge of the rotary phone, squirt. And, my words to you would be: Remember, STP-if the phone don't ring, you'll know it's me. Am I getting through to you, fella? Good. That's the time...

I prefer walkie talkies, saint john. I still have a set of 1976 walkie talkies from Mattel.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Cardinals can't win at home this year, they have no home field advantage. If they had played .500 at home they would be right there with the Cubs right now as the Cardinals have the best road record in baseball. Go figure

john w

Hall of Fame
I still think the Cubbies will blow it somehow.

And I once thought Frank Bank, AKA Lumpy Rutherford, before he died, would be a great US Senator, like "Gopher" Grandy. Your point being, Mayor? You really know how to plan a post, don't you, fella?

john w

Hall of Fame
Well,, well, well...Seems that the Mayor, and PJ, are TOL's resident Curt Gowdy, and Tony Kubek.

Any other brilliant insights, you'd like to share, gurus, such as "It's a long season!"? Go figure....