St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

john w

Hall of Fame
:chuckle:

You beat all!

The booths at Morelli's are perfect for the old yawn and stretch.
And I bet you really impressed her, by leaving a $.35 tip, to old man Morelli, for letting you do your "Barney Fife Maud Dance" on the restaurant dancing floor, to impress her...........

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh, you two, the Mayor, and PJ, really like to pick at me, and are a regular modern day Tinkers, to Evers, to Chance-minus Chance!! Why don't you both call me up, and invite me to be your pals, by going "snipe hunting," by signing up for it, on "Myspace?" I'd bet you both would be ROFLOLLYAO!!!! Rabble rousers, you two...

Last edited:

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, you two, the Mayor, and PJ, really like to pick at me, and are a regular modern day Tinkens, to Evers, to Chance-minus Chance!! Why don't you both call me up, and invite me to be your pals, by going "snipe hunting," by signing up for it, on "Myspace?" I'd bet you both would be ROFLOLLYAO!!!! Rabble rousers, you two...

Yes sir, STP and PJ, two regular guys, two hard luck kids outta nowhere....desperately trying to get in the cool kids club! That's the time.

We beat all!

john w

Hall of Fame
Enjoyed watching the Diamondbacks and Cubs today on my day off.

:Clete:

You could have been a bit more productive with your time, fella, perhaps offering to be "Mayor of the Day," like Barn was "Sheriff for the day." Am I getting through to you? Good.

SaulToPaul 2

I reckon PJ does not get ESPN(Exta Sensitive Perception)?

PJ the Great has stated previously that he gets all of his sports news and scores from TOL exclusively.

Yes, I suppose I could have been more productive. After a "light" workout, I ate junk food, watched the NBA finals game one on betamax, watched Perry Mason, napped, watched Rockford Files, and then the Cubs.

It was a great day.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
PJ the Great has stated previously that he gets all of his sports news and scores from TOL exclusively.

Yes, I suppose I could have been more productive. After a "light" workout, I ate junk food, watched the NBA finals game one on betamax, watched Perry Mason, napped, watched Rockford Files, and then the Cubs.

It was a great day.
Pretty soon you'll have to do a complete inventory at work feller.