St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

john w

Hall of Fame
The irony was that Tet, in a post about correcting people on grammar, spelled it "grammer".

Saint john w probably has the quote saved.

"The rules of grammar have to be thrown out the window.."-].."- stupid Tet. on TOL in the past

vs.

"I rarely correct or point out someone's grammer and/or spelling"-stupid Tet. on TOL

vs.

"No matter what you say or do, whether it's spelling, grammer, punctuation, etc. Johnny will try so hard to make you look like you aren't smart."-].."- stupid Tet. on TOL

vs.

-stupid Tet. on TOL, to a poster:

"Do you even understand the simple basics of grammer?"-stupid Tet.

SaulToPaul 2

"The rules of grammar have to be thrown out the window.."-].."- stupid Tet. on TOL in the past

vs.

"I rarely correct or point out someone's grammer and/or spelling"-stupid Tet. on TOL

vs.

"No matter what you say or do, whether it's spelling, grammer, punctuation, etc. Johnny will try so hard to make you look like you aren't smart."-].."- stupid Tet. on TOL

vs.

-stupid Tet. on TOL, to a poster:

"Do you even understand the simple basics of grammer?"-stupid Tet.

:chuckle:

Classic.

john w

Hall of Fame
My 65 heater has a nice tail on it, but it still doesn't fool the likes of Jack Clark and Ken Oberkfell.

Ernest T. could take you "yard," even with a quart of moonshine in him. I even think Howard Sprague's mother could do the same.

john w

Hall of Fame
the Cardinals need to snap this 2 game losing streak -

They are folding faster than you can say, "Yep, that's the plan....Go home...Take a nap.....Head on over to Thelma Lou's.......Go home...Take a nap.....Head on over to Thelma Lou's.......Yep, that's the plan...Go home...Take a nap.....Head on over to Thelma Lou's."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
man, i wish my last name was whom

hus_on_first-299174.jpg