Spiritual Israel or Isrealites.

Right Divider

Body part
Yes. I know you believe all that. But the fact remains that he was a Jew. When alive, he dealt with Jews and visited synagogues. He even reportedly said that he was send to the lost sheep of Israel.
Turning His earthly ministry to Israel, yes.
That is not His only ministry.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You are adding the word into Jesus' mouth or adding your own ideas to the Scripture.

It is blasphemy.

Your god is Calvin and trinity theory.
You give Jesus ZERO credit for being God. When are you going to put me BACK on ignore? We need you to stop insulting our Lord right now

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Jesus said that?

Chair,

It's not about the Jews. It's about the people that live in that region now. The anti-Semites here are seriously showing their lack of study.

It's from Revelation and correlates to modern day Islamic territory.

Rev. 3:9... note it says claim to be Jews. Muslims claim to be the true followers of Moses. So... as usual... Jamie proves to be Scripturally inept.

Jamie denies the validity of literal scripture like Acts 1:11-12; Zechariah 14:4 and Joel 3:2.

Reads Revelation that talks about 7 Headed Hydras and Human Locusts... takes it literally.

#Fail for Jamie!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus said that?

Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie — indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet and to know that I have loved you. (Revelation 3:9)​

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Rev. 3:9... note it says claim to be Jews. Muslims claim to be the true followers of Moses. So... as usual... Jamie proves to be Scripturally inept.

How many Muslims were there when Revelation was written?

Revelation 2 & 3 were written to God's church in which there is neither Jew nor Gentile, nor sycophantic neophytes.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
How many Muslims were there when Revelation was written?

Revelation 2 & 3 were written to God's church in which there is neither Jew nor Gentile, nor sycophantic neophytes.

Your lack of applying the implications of Revelation discussing future events is why I am simply leaving your question unanswered.

#Proving me correct one blunder at a time.

Interplanner

Your lack of applying the implications of Revelation discussing future events is why I am simply leaving your question unanswered.

#Proving me correct one blunder at a time.

The first page of the Rev says it is at hand, immediate, soon. What is your reason for thinking it is 'future events'?

chair

Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie — indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet and to know that I have loved you. (Revelation 3:9)​

Is Revelation quoting Jesus?

marhig

I keep asking, but no one can answer, what's so bad about hell.

:rip:

It's so bad because those in hell are in darkness away from Gods light. Easily influenced by Satan. Not able to overcome the flesh at all.

Those who are separated from God, are in hell. The further away we are, the deeper into the pit we go.

Hell is a state. How do you see hell?

KingdomRose

Jesus' true followers are Spiritual Israelite.

You are absolutely correct. The physical nation of Israel was replaced by the Christian congregation because Israel failed to accept the Messiah---Jesus of Nazareth. How could they continue to be His special people when they refused to accept Jesus (the Son of God; the Messiah)? Jesus himself spoke about this reality:

"The kingdom of God will be taken away from you [the chief priests and elders] and given to a people producing the fruit of it." (Matthew 21:43, NASB)

"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling. Behold, your house is being left to you desolate!" (Matthew 23:37,38, NASB)

Then his disciples reiterated what Jesus had said.

"Simeon has related how God first concerned Himself about taking from among the Gentiles a people for His name." (Acts 15:14, NASB)

"There is neither Jew nor Greek...for you are ALL one person in union with Christ Jesus. Moreover, if you belong to Christ, you are really Abraham's seed, heirs with reference to a promise." (Galatians 3:28,29)

"Neither is circumcision anything nor is uncircumcision, but a new creation is something. All those who will walk orderly by this rule of conduct, upon them be peace and mercy, even upon the Israel of God." (Galatians 6:15,16) You will notice that Paul was referring to those who accepted the 'cross' of Christ (verses 12-14).

"YOU [the Christian congregation] are a 'chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for special possession, that you should declare abroad the excellencies' of the one that called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. For you were once not a people, but are now God's people." (I Peter 2:9,10)

Some people object to "replacement theology," but it is scripturally true and sound.

KingdomRose

Meshak,

You have this whole thing so darn goofed up because you googled a word and think you understand it. In the Confessions of a Christian Zionist thread, we each did our best to lend you an understanding of what scripture says on the matter of Israel.

You haven't cared to listen or try to see the scriptures that have been referred to you as you simply assert that the "enemy of the gospel" Jews are completely cut off.

You damn them to Spiritual destruction with your assertions.

This is a matter that spans all of scripture and the "Spiritual" Israel aspect of matters is totally misasserted by you, LA and the Calvinist's.

Wake up sister. If you care to understand the scriptural assertions you are attempting to refute, I would be more than happy to explain things to you a bit at the time.

This would be so you became theologically educated on a matter you are contesting over and over. To fight an opponent without understanding their perspective is a bad move.

Peace.

You are in error, Evil Eye, not Meshak. See my post above.

Peace.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The first page of the Rev says it is at hand, immediate, soon. What is your reason for thinking it is 'future events'?

Are your serious?

Come back when you know what you are talking about. I don't have the time or patience for this.

Revelation was immediately fulfilled? Rotfl...

Western Eschatology is so whack it's horrific.

Has Israel been surrounded and Jesus returned to the Mount of Olives yet?

Acts 1:11-12 and Zechariah 14:4

Please think before you blurt back.

<(I)>

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Is Revelation quoting Jesus?

Yes... But these baboons that are anti-Semitic are misquoting Him.

I know you are a Jew and I know where that puts Jesus with you. I don't care. What I do care about is slaughtering the false Christian doctrine behind anti-semitism and anti-literal-Israel rhetoric.

Does that make sense?

Be blunt with me. Tell me you don't like me. It won't phase me a bit, but are you following my assertions?

<(I)>