Spirits, the Angels:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm just letting it be ( known ) how I feel about the (( new religious rules )) in that world!! - I realize that nothing is any worse than anything else such as the Down Right hateful so called ~christians~ that appear on this forum also!!!!

Peace.
Paul -- 070712

Have a nice day :e4e:

OMEGA

So callled Christians.

LETSARGUE appears on this forum.:thumb:

Isa 66:2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD:
but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

LETSARGUE,

Are you Humble and Contrite and Meek and Peaceful?

Are you easy to be intreated ?

Or are you just like a Bull in a China shop, smashing everything in site?

Ps 37:11 But the meek shall inherit the earth;
and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Jas 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

Letsargue

Well, it seems to me that the Truth you are presenting is highly subjective.
How can anyone possibly learn or see things that apparently only you see?

If you know anyone else who believes the way you do, let me hear it from them as well.

Even Jesus said that He has witnesses to who He is and to what He teaches.

Everything is decided by 2 or 3 ...

Thanks, :)
Ed

Is it Possible that you can believe the following???

You can hear and see the same thing from the same Scriptures that I do!!!!!!!!!!!! – ((( However, there’s a catch that ( GOD ) has placed in ( YOUR ) way, and it’s called a “Stumbling-block”!!! – A Stumbling-block is an “Obstacle”, or one of those "Big Mountains” that you are supposed to be able to speak the Word of God to, and the Stumbling-block, or Big Mountain, or Obstacle will be thrust into the “Face of the DEEP”!! – ( You all’s Stumbling-block )>> -- 1 Corinthians 2:14-15 KJV – “But ((( the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God ))): for they are foolishness unto him: (( neither can he know them )), because they are spiritually discerned. 15- ((( But he that is Spiritual judgeth all things ))), (( yet he himself is judged of no man ))”. -----//-- Jealousy is all any of you now have, and you never got it off the Tree of Life!!! – If you have more; show everyone just what it is that ( you have of God )!!

Paul – 070712

Letsargue

So callled Christians.

LETSARGUE appears on this forum.:thumb:

Isa 66:2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD:
but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

LETSARGUE,

Are you Humble and Contrite and Meek and Peaceful?

Are you easy to be intreated ?

Or are you just like a Bull in a China shop, smashing everything in site?

Ps 37:11 But the meek shall inherit the earth;
and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Jas 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

Matthew 23:12-33 KJV -12 “And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted”. --
( How do you judge Jesus here? – Is He “Exulting” Himself, Gentle, or is He “Humbling” Himself, Kind, "Merciful??? - What is Jesus doing here that you love??
13 “But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
16 Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!
17 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?
18 And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.
19 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?
20 Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon.
21 And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein.
22 And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.
23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.
27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell”?

Paul -- 070712

Edial

Is it Possible that you can believe the following???

You can hear and see the same thing from the same Scriptures that I do!!!!!!!!!!!! – ((( However, there’s a catch that ( GOD ) has placed in ( YOUR ) way, and it’s called a “Stumbling-block”!!! – A Stumbling-block is an “Obstacle”, or one of those "Big Mountains” that you are supposed to be able to speak the Word of God to, and the Stumbling-block, or Big Mountain, or Obstacle will be thrust into the “Face of the DEEP”!! – ( You all’s Stumbling-block )>> -- 1 Corinthians 2:14-15 KJV – “But ((( the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God ))): for they are foolishness unto him: (( neither can he know them )), because they are spiritually discerned. 15- ((( But he that is Spiritual judgeth all things ))), (( yet he himself is judged of no man ))”. -----//-- Jealousy is all any of you now have, and you never got it off the Tree of Life!!! – If you have more; show everyone just what it is that ( you have of God )!!

Paul – 070712
Nope.
Unless you have witnesses (meaning others who believe what you believe), and you need at least 2, this what you say simply cannot be trusted.
Sorry about that.
Ed

Letsargue

Nope.
Unless you have witnesses (meaning others who believe what you believe), and you need at least 2, this what you say simply cannot be trusted.
Sorry about that.
Ed

Romans 3:10-12 KJV – “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one :
11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one”. ---

How many does it take to be right?? – Paul said that!!!! -- Was Paul a (((( LIAR ))))??? -- (( You )) can’t trust anyone of God then,--- Good for fools!!!

Paul – 070712

Edial

Romans 3:10-12 KJV – “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one :
11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one”. ---

How many does it take to be right?? – Paul said that!!!! -- Was Paul a (((( LIAR ))))??? -- (( You )) can’t trust anyone of God then,--- Good for fools!!!

Paul – 070712
I'd rather be a fool (for Christ :)) than believe anything an individual sees in the Scriptures (of which billions have been published) while no one else sees that what you claim to see in the same text of all the billions of the Scriptures that have been published.

Unless you can show me 2 or 3 other individuals who believe what you believe, that what you say cannot be trusted.
Sorry about that.

In Christ,
Ed

Letsargue

I'd rather be a fool (for Christ :)) than believe anything an individual sees in the Scriptures (of which billions have been published) while no one else sees that what you claim to see in the same text of all the billions of the Scriptures that have been published.

Unless you can show me 2 or 3 other individuals who believe what you believe, that what you say cannot be trusted.
Sorry about that.

In Christ,
Ed

Your witnesses can't be Christian, if they witness for the devil!!

There is one God, and He witnesses for me, not your god!!

Paul -- 070712

sky.

BANNED
Banned
"Letsargue" is spelled "Letsargue"!! - How do you want me to spell your name??

Luke 21:14-15 KJV --&-- Mark 13:11 KJV – “Whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: ((( for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost” ))). – Sorry if the Truth is the Truth!!!
Revelation 14:18-19 KJV – “And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle , saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle , and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. 19- And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God”. ------///-- Just because ( You’re blind to the Truth ) doesn’t mean that I am!!!

Paul – 070712

sky will do. Where were we now? Paul is Michael the archangel? Oh never mind. You'll never convince me.

Letsargue

Sorry about that.

In Christ,
Ed

What does it take for you guys?? - God / "GOD" said that there is ((( None that understands, and seeketh after God )))) -- God said that, so take that up with God at the end of your judgment!!

Paul -- 070812

beloved

I have been listening to Paul and I will admit I cannot prove him wrong. His approach may not be what all would like but then again the message gets sent.......I understand what he is saying about the angels .......and even though some many not like the way he sends, some of these messages will make some think twice.........and that is good....

Letsargue

I have been listening to Paul and I will admit I cannot prove him wrong. His approach may not be what all would like but then again the message gets sent.......I understand what he is saying about the angels .......and even though some many not like the way he sends, some of these messages will make some think twice.........and that is good....

Well, you took your first step, don't look back, keep plowing.

Paul -- 092712

Letsargue

But doesn't it say "whose I am" and not "who I am"?
There is a great difference between the two.

Another way of saying the same thing is, "I am God's Angel"!! Paul also said "Whom I serve". Who serves God?? - God's Angel / the Spirit of Paul.

Paul -- 092712