ECT Speaking in Tongues.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
meshak can't understand because she thinks she would be able to do it, if it were real. she has never read the book of Acts or Corintians. she is blaspheming The Holy Spirit. unforgivable

meshak

BANNED
Banned
meshak can't understand because she thinks she would be able to do it, if it were real. she has never read the book of Acts or Corintians. she is blaspheming The Holy Spirit. unforgivable

Stop trolling, You have been here to play Christian game.

You don't know a thing about Christianity.

You are mocking God.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Stop trolling, You have been here to play Christian game.

You don't know a thing about Christianity.

You are mocking God.

YOU mock God by mocking the Holy Spirit. what do you do all day ? do you ever leave the house or interact with people ? or do you feel holy and righteous when you're in front of your computer, telling EVERYONE on TOL that they do not follow Jesus commands. shut up ! YOU are the biggest troll here. you know a tiny bit of Christianity. milk, not solid food. you will look back on this time of your life and be ashamed:wave:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If you don't stop this I will reveal your comments to me in PM.

You are a fake Christian.

You ought to know to be godly even in PMs.

reveal what you want. i have nothing to hide. you are a fool and an annoyance to everyone on tol. you spit hate and judement. you stop. then i will. not:eek:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
reveal what you want. i have nothing to hide. you are a fool and an annoyance to everyone on tol. you spit hate and judement. you stop. then i will. not:eek:

OK as you wish,

Everyone,

pj asked my age and told me I am pretty which is out of line in Christian witnessing.

People who are interested in opposite sex in this manner is obviously fake Christian because they ought to know better.

this information is revealed because he has been trolling to nit pick what I have to say.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And pj,

You are not doing any good to your tongue speaking friends with your cheap approach.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And pj,

You are not doing any good to your tongue speaking friends with your cheap approach.

you are not forming a complete sentence. i'm not here to make friends. i don't speak in tongues. some do. you doubt The Spirit of God, which Is God. do you ever have anything pleasant to say ?:rip:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
you are not forming a complete sentence. i'm not here to make friends. i don't speak in tongues. some do. you doubt The Spirit of God, which Is God. do you ever have anything pleasant to say ?:rip:

You can pretend all you want whatever you are trying to pretend.

All I know is your are a fake.

I will not waste my time for you.

good day.