Someone at Wikipedia forgot to memoryhole this

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As if man's dealings with women in today's society isn't miserable enough,

Ah, poor guy ... seriously! :chuckle: Well this has been a hoot! Isn't it just awesome that in *today's society* this woman has the freedom to disregard the opinions and demands of the male gender. Now feel free to find a woman on this forum willing to waste her time on the Sum of your persecuted, grudge-bearing opinions.

Have fun. :)

Arthur Brain

Too harsh? It's not like I am advocating stoning them ... or electing them as POTUS ... :)

Well, I think it's something that's really an issue between couples. I'd be loathe for the state to have any business in people's adult relationships to be honest. That being said, Trump is a clown and unfortunately one with too much 'Time' in his clubs...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, I think it's something that's really an issue between couples. I'd be loathe for the state to have any business in people's adult relationships to be honest. That being said, Trump is a clown and unfortunately one with too much 'Time' in his clubs...

I agree ... though the bigger point is the silence about his multiple marriages, divorces, adultery and alleged sexual assaults. The silence is ... deafening. Imagine if he was gay ... or a Democrat. Or someone who actually valued America and didn't collude with a foreign adversary.

Arthur Brain

I agree ... though the bigger point is the silence about his multiple marriages, divorces, adultery and alleged sexual assaults. The silence is ... deafening. Imagine if he was gay ... or a Democrat. Or someone who actually valued America and didn't collude with a foreign adversary.

Yeh, seems like all that is just given a pass...