So much for the myth of the pure and noble "native American"

musterion

musterion

The Left knows but doesn't care (the brains, that is...the drones actually don't know).

Like Orwell said, “He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.”

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
pack-of-12-coloured-plastic-cowboys-indians-figures-great-wild-west-party-loot-bag-fillers-by-munchiemooskids.jpg

Zeke

Lots of different tribes with diverse customs that you know little about. The rational of the guilty is even a worse mentality that gleans its facts from the victors.

glorydaz

First they reluctantly learn the Anasazi ate each other and that various tribes slaughtered and enslaved each other. Now this, from before those evil European invaders, who ruined those natives' pristine Eden, even arrived:

A tower of human skulls unearthed beneath the heart of Mexico City has raised new questions about the culture of sacrifice in the Aztec Empire after crania of women and children surfaced among the hundreds embedded in the forbidding structure.

There is truly nothing new under the sun. When I first read about this, I thought of what a mountain of skulls of aborted fetuses we'd have today if they were all piled in a heap. :sigh:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
So this justifies all the countless atrocities committed by European whites against the native peoples ? The slavery , torture , brutal killings, wiping out their languages and customs ,
sending native children to "schools " where they were forced to learn English , beaten if they spoke their native languages in class , Andrew Jackson's Cherokee trail of tears , etc ?
I think not .

glorydaz

So this justifies all the countless atrocities committed by European whites against the native peoples ? The slavery , torture , brutal killings, wiping out their languages and customs ,
sending native children to "schools " where they were forced to learn English , beaten if they spoke their native languages in class , Andrew Jackson's Cherokee trail of tears , etc ?
I think not .

Atrocities occur from every side. Why elevate one side above another?

Truster

Offa's Dyke was the border between England and Cymru (Wales). If the English captured a Welshman on their side of the Dyke they would enslave him. If we Welsh found an Englishman we'd cook and eat them.