SHOULD A MAN EXPECT TOTAL AND COMPLETE LOYALTY AND SUPPORT FROM HIS SAVIOUR?

SHOULD A MAN EXPECT TOTAL AND COMPLETE LOYALTY AND SUPPORT FROM HIS SAVIOUR?

• SOMETIMES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALWAYS

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Epoisses

What do you define evangelism as?

It's impossible for Calvinist's to evangelize because they don't believe Christ died for everyone! Can you imagine their evangelism, the evangelist gets up to speak - I have some good news, for a few lucky raffle winners, all the rest can go home because you're lost forever.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You are required to do two things and be one thing.

You must trust and repent and you must be holy. So summon up your free will and do so.
Are you answering my question? or attempting to mock me?

Truster

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
God let you go, you went back to Judaism

Shalom.

I did not go back to Judaism. I converted to Judaism. Without Judaism there is no Messiah.

Shalom.

Jacob

That is not what I meant.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
God let you go, you went back to Judaism

That is not what I meant.
Shalom.

Are you referring to my words or those of patrick jane? I chose to answer him, but now I can ask you what you meant? Should I have not answered him, as he presumed to be speaking with understanding?

Shalom.

Jacob

Truster

Shalom.

Are you referring to my words or those of patrick jane? I chose to answer him, but now I can ask you what you meant? Should I have not answered him, as he presumed to be speaking with understanding?

Shalom.

Jacob

He answered by giving an opinion on what he thought I meant and as usual he got it wrong.

The easiest way for me to explain this is. I meant what I said. It's in plain English.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
He answered by giving an opinion on what he thought I meant and as usual he got it wrong.

The easiest way for me to explain this is. I meant what I said. It's in plain English.
Shalom.

Sure. But now I am confused by his wrong or false understanding of what you said.

Shalom.

Jacob