Shalom. Kosher.

musterion

Shalom.

Yes. It is against God's Commandments found in Torah. The one true God gave the People of Israel His Law.

Shalom.

Jacob

This isn't about you.

Is eating something unclean a violation for one who knows nothing of the Law?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Are you saying that one who has never heard of unclean dietary restrictions will be held responsible for breaking those parts of the Law?

Shalom.

God has given us His Law. The whole world will be accountable to God. This is one reason why God has given us His Law. God has given us His Law for our good, to protect us and bless us when we keep His Commandments. Yeshua instructed us that to keep and teach the Commandments will result in being called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

musterion

Shalom.

God has given us His Law. The whole world will be accountable to God. This is one reason why God has given us His Law. God has given us His Law for our good, to protect us and bless us when we keep His Commandments. Yeshua instructed us that to keep and teach the Commandments will result in being called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

Where did Moses say that non-Jews are bound by the diet restrictions of clean and unclean?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

The answer to your question is more than you were ready for.

Romans 3:19 NIV - Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be silenced and the whole world held accountable to God.

There is one Law in the Land for native born and those who live among Israel. I do not live in the Land, but I do live by God's Law,

Shalom.

Jacob

musterion

Shalom.

The answer to your question is more than you were ready for.

Romans 3:19 NIV - Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be silenced and the whole world held accountable to God.

There is one Law in the Land for native born and those who live among Israel. I do not live in the Land, but I do live by God's Law,

Shalom.

Jacob

A Jew quoting Paul to prove something about the Law? Wow.

Where did Moses say that non-Jews are bound by the diet restrictions of clean and unclean?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
A Jew quoting Paul to prove something about the Law? Wow.

Shalom.

Great question. Do you know where it says that all are to live by the same Law?

Shalom.

Jacob

musterion

Shalom.

Great question. Do you know where it says that all are to live by the same Law?

Shalom.

Jacob

Stop.

You said non-Jews are bound by the dietary rules.

To prove that, you can go only to Moses.

Please show where Moses said non-Jews, who know nothing of the Law, are bound by the diet restrictions of clean and unclean.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Stop.

You said non-Jews are bound by the dietary rules.

To prove that, you can go only to Moses.

Please show where Moses said non-Jews, who know nothing of the Law, are bound by the diet restrictions of clean and unclean.
Shalom.

You are incorrect. But if I can only go to Moses then I have this for you.

Numbers 15:16 NASB - 'There is to be one law and one ordinance for you and for the alien who sojourns with you.'"

Numbers 15:29 NASB - 'You shall have one law for him who does anything unintentionally, for him who is native among the sons of Israel and for the alien who sojourns among them.

Exodus 12:49 NASB - "The same law shall apply to the native as to the stranger who sojourns among you."

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

Incorrect.

I am for God's Law. I keep God's Law because it comes to us from God, it is for us, it is His instruction for us, and because I want to do all that God has asked me to do. God's Law is truly for our good. He had us in mind when He gave it to us. This is for all people, but God made us distinct from the nations and unique among the families of the earth. He has given us, Israel, the Torah. May we all learn and beneither from it, even to keep His, God's, Commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

Paul speaks of Jacob here. Jacob desires to be a teacher of the law, but has no understanding of it. He does not use it lawfully...as God intended it to be used. It was NOT made to make men righteous, or to justify anyone, or to give anyone life.

1 Timothy 1:7-9
Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm. But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully; Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,​

musterion

Shalom.

You are incorrect. But if I can only go to Moses then I have this for you.

Numbers 15:16 NASB - 'There is to be one law and one ordinance for you and for the alien who sojourns with you.'"

Numbers 15:29 NASB - 'You shall have one law for him who does anything unintentionally, for him who is native among the sons of Israel and for the alien who sojourns among them.

Exodus 12:49 NASB - "The same law shall apply to the native as to the stranger who sojourns among you."

Shalom.

Jacob

None of those passages have anything to do with people who had no contact with Israel, hence no knowledge of the dietary rules which you said applied to them anyway.

Admit you were mistaken. God hates pride.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Paul speaks of Jacob here. Jacob desires to be a teacher of the law, but has no understanding of it. He does not use it lawfully...as God intended it to be used. It was NOT made to make men righteous, or to justify anyone, or to give anyone life.

1 Timothy 1:7-9
Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm. But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully; Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,​
Shalom.

No.

I used to be against God's Law because of these verses, but I am not any longer. I do not know the reason that God has taught me what He has. Never speak against God's Law or cause anyone to stumble in regard to it. Be honest and witness to the truth.

Shalom.

Jacob