Sexual Freedom

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The issue isn't your question, the issue is the way you are asking it. It is clearly slanted and still offers no weight to the topic we were discussing.

Bruce Jenner, who is currently (or already has, I don't stay up on genital mutilation surgery news) going through gender reassigment surgery, is the topic of the OP.

Try to stay up with the movement that you defend Que.

Quetzal

Bruce Jenner, who is currently (or already has, I don't stay up on genital mutilation surgery news) going through gender reassigment surgery, is the topic of the OP.

Nah, you are trolling for a specific response/reaction and I prefer not to play that game. However, with that said, I nothing against an adult deciding to take part in that procedure. After all, why should I care what they decide to do to themselves?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...I [have] nothing against an adult deciding to take part in that procedure. After all, why should I care what they decide to do to themselves?

How can you care when you have a heart of stone? Eze 36:26. :dizzy: You tolerate the Sodomite like you tolerate a bad smell [Enyart]). :granite: We love the sinner and prove it by telling him the truth about his sin (Eze 33:7-11).
wecker-smilies-0010.gif

Deut 22:5, Mt 19:4 :vomit:

Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left [Matt. 24:40–41].

"...this pictures the removing from the earth by judgment those who are not going to enter the millennial Kingdom." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Gospels (Matthew 14-28) (electronic ed., Vol. 35, p. 146). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

"Mt 24:40, 41 one will be taken. I.e., taken in judgment (cf. v. 39) just as in Noah’s day (“took them”; v. 39). This is clearly not a reference to the catching away of believers described in 1 Thess. 4:16, 17.

24:43 the thief. As no one knows what hour the thief will come, no one knows the hour of the Lord’s return or the Day of the Lord that accompanies His coming (cf. 1 Thess. 5:2; 2 Pet. 3:10). But the believer is to be ready at all times.

24:44 at an hour you do not expect. The parables that follow teach Christ’s followers to be ready in case He comes sooner than anticipated (vv. 43–51); and also to be prepared in case He delays longer than expected (25:1–13).

24:45–51 The evil servant represents an unbeliever who refuses to take seriously the promise of Christ’s return (cf. 2 Pet. 3:4). Though he is an unbeliever (as demonstrated by his punishment—see note on 22:13), he is nonetheless accountable to Christ for the stewardship of his time. Jesus was teaching that every person in the world holds his life, natural abilities, wealth, and possessions in trust from God and must give account of how these things are used." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., pp. 1440–1441). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

397755_10151604096678989_1752532386_n3.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The "wickedness" of Sodom, according to scripture, had nothing to do with sexuality. Unless Ezekiel didn't know what he was talking about.

Jude 1:7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

Seems you don't know your bible.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Jude 1:7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

Seems you don't know your bible.

He does not receive the things of the Spirit--like vitamins A, E, K & B [all fat soluble]) that can only absorb with fat (1 Co 2:14, Jer 4:3). He can read it, and read it, and read it, and read it--he'll never get it. He can't absorb it (Jas 1:21, Ps 66:18, Ferguson).

The hearer
CRKZmJYQHbw7LfvqOdk9.gif
of the word is not saved. :dizzy: The doer of the word is saved (Jas 1:25).
off-to-work-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:

Quetzal

How can you care when you have a heart of stone?
You say I have a heart of stone and yet you are in favor of oppression of other people. I do not see why there are so many people on this forum that are hung up on sexual freedom of consenting adults.

IHaveGodInMe

Amen brother.

How can we let wickedness like gential manipulations continue, we must execute them by law. We let this continue and next it will our children. Read the Word, faggots.

24B53B5B00000578-2910713-image-a-45_1421295367230.jpg

Quetzal

Amen brother.

How can we let wickedness like gential manipulations continue, we must execute them by law. We let this continue and next it will our children. Read the Word, faggots.
Can't tell if aCW has a second account or if this person is just a delusional as he is.

Arthur Brain

Can't tell if aCW has a second account or if this person is just a delusional as he is.

I can't believe I'm saying this but in fairness to aCW he doesn't advocate the same extremes as this latest nut. As whacko as aCW is he wears his particular brand of lunacy on his sleeve and his alone I reckon.

genuineoriginal

Amen brother.

Poe's law
without a clear indicator of an author's intention, it is often impossible to tell the difference between an expression of sincere extremism and a parody of such extremism. Someone will likely mistake the parody for a genuine article, or vice-versa.​
It looks like a parody to me.