Seal Team 6 Murdered by Obama to Appease Saudi Family

Husband&Father

In other words, the Team was set up and murdered by the higher ups,
for a sinister political purpose, in order to appease the rich Saudi Family of Bin Laden.

"Set up to be murdered"? That's a serious charge. One that shouldn't be made without good evidence.

I think the incident shows a massive intelligence breech and that someone set them up for the kill by passing information along but I can't conclude that it was Obama or any American.

Last edited:

gcthomas

"Set up to be murdered"? That's a serious charge. One that shouldn't be made without good evidence.

Nazaroo is a wide spectrum conspiracy theorist, so making accusations without good evidence is all he does, apart from his juvenile attempts at insults.

You don't need to take him seriously - No-one else does. Everyone just sees him as a sort of gratuitously offensive clown who trolls his own threads. :kookoo:

Daniel1769

I think it's comical that most of this site thinks Obama and his pals are evil heathens, but at the same time believe what his administration says whether they have proof or not. ...Unless it's something they disagree with that has political implications. Then he's a liar. But if it's something about supporting wars in the middle east, he's telling the truth. What??

Nazaroo

I think it's comical that most of this site thinks Obama and his pals are evil heathens, but at the same time believe what his administration says whether they have proof or not. ...Unless it's something they disagree with that has political implications. Then he's a liar. But if it's something about supporting wars in the middle east, he's telling the truth. What??

Actually I think he's always lying, even when telling selective 'truth'.

Because its what all uber-rich overlords and their minions do.

How is it possible that a pro-Muslim black foreigner would become president?

The answer is that with Freemasons and the Uber-rich,
homosexuality trumps racism and religion.