Saved Can Be Revoked

oatmeal

Read Hebrews 6:4-8 again. Who are those who were once enlightened? Who are those who have tasted the good Word? Who are those who it is impossible to renew again to repentance for they would again crucify the Son of God?

Where does it say you lose eternal life in that passage?

It doesn't

It does say that we do God and the sacrifice of His son a great disservice if we willfully sin.

But Jesus Christ died for that too.

God has us covered.

God still loves us, though He may not like it when we sin.

We do not wish to grieve the spirit of God,

We wish to learn to walk worthy of God unto all pleasing because He is our heavenly Father.

oatmeal

It is possible to walk away from the Heavenly Father just as from earthly parents.

Does walking away change your biological makeup? does it change the DNA that your parents gave you?

No, you could walk away from your earthly parents and never have a harmonious relationship, ie, fellowship with them ever again, but they are still your parents and you are still their son. Even the prodigal son was still the forgiving Father's son even if he had never returned to the Father.

Likewise with our heavenly Father.

We have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God both before we received salvation and afterwards.

Jesus Christ paid it all.

oatmeal

I said
I'm sorry for you. That you do not know that one can fall from grace, be disqualified, or even fall short of salvation.

Show me where God says that eternal life is not eternal but lasts only as long as you never sin again!

God says eternal life and you know what he meant?

He meant eternal life

oatmeal

Did God have Jesus Christ go through all that trouble to pay the price for our redemption and salvation just to throw you out the first time you err?

Either Jesus Christ died for you or he didn't.

Which one is it?

Is he only a partial savior or a complete savior?

Did your parents forgive you? or did they throw you out the first time you pooped yourself?

Will God, your heavenly Father love you any less?

I think not.

Scripture does not say "my earthly parents are love"

But scripture does say, "God is love"

Does God live by Ephesians 4:32 with His sons and daughters?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There are two parts to consider.

Our original salvation, the gift

and what we do with it to be in Christ, that is, to be in fellowship with believers, God and his son. I John 1:3

The Galatians were saved by not walking in grace, they were not walking by the spirit but by the flesh

They were not in Christ in their minds, hearts and lifestyle, they were still carnal in their thinking.

Though they had confessed with their mouth the lord Jesus and believed in their hearts that God had raised them from the dead, they had not crucified the flesh, but they were saved.

They were members of the body of Christ, they were in Christ in that regard, but their minds, hearts where not there

I said
That looks like a bunch of double talk. This is simple. If you haven't crucified all your emotions your not in Christ.

[Gal 5:24
24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Have you read II Timothy 2:15?

or I Timothy 4:13

Nothing about the spirit in either of those verses.

Sure the spirit of God can help us along, but without us reading and using our brains to learn, why should God bother?

Give yourself to reading

I said
There is everything about the Holy Spirit in them verses. The Holy Spirit is the only one who can rightly divide the Word. The gift that you are not suppose to neglect, is the Holy Spirit. That is why it says give attention to reading, exhortation, to doctrine. When you read your giving the Holy Spirit something to bring to remembrance. The doctrine is the hidden language of the Holy Spirit.

[2Ti 2:15
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
1Ti 4:13-15
13 Till I come, give attention to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine. 14 Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you by prophecy with the laying on of the hands of the eldership. 15 Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I John 5:13 Sorry, I have the gift of eternal life and I have the witness of that in me. I John 5:10

If you had read those verses, you would have known now that you have the gift of eternal life now.

How long did you have to live to become your parents child? Did you have to perfect yourself to become a child of your parents? How many hoops did you have to go through before you acquired their DNA?

Whose child were you before you perfected yourself?

Romans 5:8

God did not wait til we were perfect for Jesus to die for our sins.

It is impossible for us to save ourselves without God's intervention.

Beloved, now are we the sons of God. I John 3:1-3

I said
If you keep putting the end before the beginning your going to miss the fact that you don't have the right foundation. Look at Paul for an example. Were you more righteous than Paul?

[Phl 3:12-16
12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.
13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing [I do], forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,
14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you.
16 Nevertheless, to [the degree] that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If salvation were revoked in a single instance it would mean the Eternal Father had broken the covenant between Himself and the Eternal Son.

This is a disgusting thought and I despise you for making such a statement.

I said
You don't seem to know the difference between saved and salvation.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Show me where God says that eternal life is not eternal but lasts only as long as you never sin again!

God says eternal life and you know what he meant?

He meant eternal life

I said
Eternal life is not a gift. Its a reward for obedience to Jesus. If and that is a big IF you obey Jesus' commandments.

[Jhn 14:15, 21
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments. ...
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
[Jhn 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.

Anyone who says they know Jesus and that Jesus has given them eternal life. Is A Liar if they don't keep Jesus' commandments.

[1Jo 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Did God have Jesus Christ go through all that trouble to pay the price for our redemption and salvation just to throw you out the first time you err?

Either Jesus Christ died for you or he didn't.

Which one is it?

Is he only a partial savior or a complete savior?

Did your parents forgive you? or did they throw you out the first time you pooped yourself?

Will God, your heavenly Father love you any less?

I think not.

Scripture does not say "my earthly parents are love"

But scripture does say, "God is love"

Does God live by Ephesians 4:32 with His sons and daughters?

I said
God will forgive you in Christ. But you must first be in Christ. And your in Christ when your in the revelations of Jesus Christ. And you come to the revelations of Jesus Christ after you have gone through the three years of the milk understanding, and the eleven years of the meat understanding.
And you can share the revelations you received. Show me your revelations of Jesus Christ.

Truster

I said
Eternal life is not a gift. Its a reward for obedience to Jesus. If and that is a big IF you obey Jesus' commandments.

[Jhn 14:15, 21
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments. ...
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
[Jhn 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.

Anyone who says they know Jesus and that Jesus has given them eternal life. Is A Liar if they don't keep Jesus' commandments.

[1Jo 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Your doctrine is perverted and it is not the work of the Holy Spirit, it is from the pit. Yes I am fully and completely aware of the danger in saying this, but I am in no danger, because what I have said is true and what you said is a blatant and repugnant lie. I repeat, you disgust me.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your doctrine is perverted and it is not the work of the Holy Spirit, it is from the pit. Yes I am fully and completely aware of the danger in saying this, but I am in no danger, because what I have said is true and what you said is a blatant and repugnant lie. I repeat, you disgust me.

I said
Well you have a right to be wrong, and I'm not going to try and stop you.

[Col 2:18
18 Let no one cheat you of your reward, taking delight in [false] humility and worship of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
[Col 3:24
24 knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[2Jo 1:8
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.

[Mat 16:27
27 "For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where does it say you lose eternal life in that passage?

It doesn't

It does say that we do God and the sacrifice of His son a great disservice if we willfully sin.

But Jesus Christ died for that too.

God has us covered.

God still loves us, though He may not like it when we sin.

We do not wish to grieve the spirit of God,

We wish to learn to walk worthy of God unto all pleasing because He is our heavenly Father.

Who are those who it is impossible to renew again to repentance for they would again crucify the Son of God?

oatmeal

I said
God will forgive you in Christ. But you must first be in Christ. And your in Christ when your in the revelations of Jesus Christ. And you come to the revelations of Jesus Christ after you have gone through the three years of the milk understanding, and the eleven years of the meat understanding.
And you can share the revelations you received. Show me your revelations of Jesus Christ.

Show me from scripture

oatmeal

Who are those who it is impossible to renew again to repentance for they would again crucify the Son of God?

You cannot get born again the second time.

The first time is eternal.

Which sin did Jesus Christ not pay for?

Are you a witness of Jesus Christ being crucified again?

Have met anyone who has witnessed Jesus Christ being crucified again?

Have you any knowledge whatsoever of Jesus Christ being crucified again?

Where do these crucifixions take place?

Why are there no witnesses of these repeated crucifixions?

Maybe because it is not a literal fact, but a figure of speech.

Getting born again gave you remission of sins, that is all the sins that you did before you were saved.

To maintain our fellowship, (not sonship for our sonship is eternal) we must do as I John instructs. I John is about fellowship with fellow believers, God and His son Jesus Christ. See I John 1:3

To obtain the cleansing we all need at times after we receive salvation we must confess our sins to God, He is faithful and just to forgive our sins. I John 1:9

To maintain our fellowship we must go to God for forgiveness

Our previous sins were remitted, now it is up to us to keep ourselves clean.

We do not get born again again to get cleansed.

We get born again once then it is up to us to keep our fellowship we cannot get born again again for that would be like Jesus dying for us again.

Our sins our cleansed as we confess them

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Show me from scripture

I said
I have posted revelations on everyone of them subjects. I noticed you haven't showed me scripture defining love yet. If you scroll down the list there a little you will see the revelation on when one is in Christ.