Satan Is The Wrath Of God

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The following verses show that you speak as the adversaries of Jesus and it would be smart to apologize to God for writing what you have written.

Matthew 12:31f, 32f - “Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. 32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.​

I said
Your going to have to give me more than that. I have no idea of what your trying to say.

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
I believe that this verse shuts down your idea as false

Matthew 12:26 - If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?​

The following verses show that you speak as the adversaries of Jesus and it would be smart to apologize to God for writing what you have written.

Matthew 12:31f, 32f - “Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. 32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.​

I wonder if Jesus gives us an idea of who the Holy Spirit inside of him is?

John 14:10 - Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.​

I believe that this verse shuts down your idea as false

Matthew 12:26 - If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?​

I said
lol In what way?

In the book of Revelation, We see Jesus returning to Heaven.

Revelation 12:5f - 5 She bore a male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her Child was caught up to God and His throne.​

Revelation 12:9 - So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.​

Immediately following Jesus returning to heaven, we see Satan being cast from heaven. If Jesus tells the truth, then God would not cast out God. You are saying that Alsatian is an aspect of God and that would make the Kingdom of Heaven divided amongst itself.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Revelation 12:5f - 5 She bore a male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her Child was caught up to God and His throne.​

I said
Who is Al? Alsatian

Revelation 12:9 - So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.​

Immediately following Jesus returning to heaven, we see Satan being cast from heaven. If Jesus tells the truth, then God would not cast out God. You are saying that Alsatian is an aspect of God and that would make the Kingdom of Heaven divided amongst itself.

Fragment

BANNED
Banned

Immediately following Jesus returning to heaven, we see Satan being cast from heaven. If Jesus tells the truth, then God would not cast out God. You are saying that Satan is an aspect of God and that would make the Kingdom of Heaven divided amongst itself.

Typo

You are calling Satan an aspect of God and by doing this, you are calling Jesus a liar when he said that a kingdom cannot be divided amongst itself.

Tnkrbl123!

Squeaky you really need to humble yourself before God -the Father, the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit! humble yourself, get on your knees and cry out for forgiveness. It's not too late to repent but if you keep blapsheming the Holy Spirit it might be. you need to confess your sins of deception to Jesus and ask for forgiveness before it's too late.

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky you really need to humble yourself before God -the Father, the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit! humble yourself, get on your knees and cry out for forgiveness. It's not too late to repent but if you keep blapsheming the Holy Spirit it might be. you need to confess your sins of deception to Jesus and ask for forgiveness efore it's too late.

I said
I do that stuff all the time. That is why I receive the revelations of Jesus Christ. But to humble myself to an intellectual who only judges with the carnal language would be insulting to the Holy Spirit.
Don't you know you cant judge a born again Christian carnally. And if that is all you have is your own carnal opinion. That means your still in the milk understanding. And while in the milk understanding you really have no authority to judge anyone. You have some more growing to do. You need to get in the Spirit.

Rom 8:5-8
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:1-2

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Lake of Fire for you.

I said
lol Is everyone in here full of bitter envy? It will defile you.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

Tnkrbl123!

Squeaky,
"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, and times of refreshing may come from the Lord" - acts 3:19
"If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land." - 2 Chronicles 7:14
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." - 1 John 1:9

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,
"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, and times of refreshing may come from the Lord" - acts 3:19
"If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land." - 2 Chronicles 7:14
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." - 1 John 1:9

I Said
Now your learning. But now explain what it is that you think I sinned about.

Tnkrbl123!

I Said
Now your learning. But now explain what it is that you think I sinned about.

Now you have proved that you do not read my comments at all. I have explained it you in my previous posts OVER AND OVER AGAIN! If you do not take the time to read the words I have said you then I will not bother saying any more.

Tnkrbl123!

And not only mine but everyone else. There have even been people in this very post who have told you. You are too closed minded to listen to anyone else except the "devil on your shoulder." There is no way you will get me waste my time repeating myself when you can just go back and read the last 10-15 messages I have wrote to you throughout your various "revelations" threads (there is a very big hint). If you won't do that then you truly are a waste of time and breath and it seems I have been "casting to the dogs what is holy and throwing my pearls to the swine" Matt 7:6

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Now you have proved that you do not read my comments at all. I have explained it you in my previous posts OVER AND OVER AGAIN! If you do not take the time to read the words I have said you then I will not bother saying any more.

I said
Don't get testy, I'm trying to help you

Tnkrbl123!

I said
Don't get testy, I'm trying to help you

Don't worry about ME! I want zero help from the decietful spirit that you listen to, nor does anyone else in here. If you want to help people then stop blaphseming the Holy Spirit and spreading lies that some new Christian might believe. But definately worry about helping yourself and repent of your sins! Revelations 22:18-19 tells you that you have been warned. REPENT!!!!!!!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Don't worry about ME! I want zero help from the decietful spirit that you listen to, nor does anyone else in here. If you want to help people then stop blaphseming the Holy Spirit and spreading lies that some new Christian might believe. But definately worry about helping yourself and repent of your sins! Revelations 22:18-19 tells you that you have been warned. REPENT!!!!!!!

I said
lol Of what? Repent of what? I'm a 69 year old man. Do you really want to pursue this line of judging you are on?

1 Tim 2:12-13
12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
(KJV)

1 Tim 5:1

1 Do not rebuke an older man, but exhort him as a father, younger men as brothers,
(NKJ)

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned

You seem angry person.

would you like to talk about it?

Tnkrbl123!

You seem angry person.

would you like to talk about it?

If I thought you were being genuine (and not only posting this in a kind of sarcastic way because I asked you the same question) then I would be very happy to have someone notice I may not be in perfect joy at all times and reach out and offer to help. But at this time, I don't think you are genuinely asking if I would like some loving help and a friendly ear, so I will respectfully decline. Maybe one day if you notice I might be going through a struggle because my posts might reflect that, and you reach out and offer an open ear and heart to me I might jut take you up on that offer. Because a man/woman is not an island, we are created to have community with others and it is good to have someone to lean on in times of need.