Sarah and Hagar (Law vs Grace). Are we killing the Gospel?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Yes, God is amazing.

I agree with your important point to this end.

The first man was of the earth.

No spiritual death.

1 Cor 15

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

On the flip, could you please expound what you mean to interpret by Adams action, and why it is so spiritually important that I get the use of deceived on Eve alone?

Perhaps you have a deeper point you are wanting me to understand.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Fair to say we disagree. It is a big point but also not.

Comes down to the first last and the last first.

The fallacy of a Fall including spiritual death versus that was not first which is spiritual.

The agrees are far more reaching than the disagrees, but then I ask you this, are you suggesting that Adam did not fail, but only Eve did?

Hardly lol.

They both transgressed by disobeying the command.

I don't believe either one failed anything other than to obey.

And also..... This is a point of the physical for fun discussion. The spiritual side of this, I believe we are identical in expressing

Speaking of spiritual, I edited my post to say I agree with your point, but..... :)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Comes down to the first last and the last first.

The fallacy of a Fall including spiritual death versus that was not first which is spiritual.

Hardly lol.

They both transgressed by disobeying the command.

I don't believe either one failed anything other than to obey.

Speaking of spiritual, I edited my post to say I agree with your point, but..... :)

Good looking out. By creating dialogue, I believe a good solid exposition is forming.

Gratitude 1Mind1Spirit

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Yes, God is amazing.

I agree with your important point to this end.

The first man was of the earth.

No spiritual death.

1 Cor 15

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

I'll even jump out a little further to say I understand about the physical and the spiritual death. I agree that the absolute spiritual death would have been a complete erasure from existence. The spiritual life is Gods end game any how...

Diabolical laugh...

Silly dragon claimed a kingdom of dust....

Wise God maintained His spiritual kingdom, and found the heart of even his angels. (Not that He didn't already know it)