Salvation

Prizebeatz1

I said
Because you speak from yourself, you don't speak from scripture.

John 7:18
18"He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.
(NKJ)

Rom 12:16
16Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

Its obvious you believe you can find truth in your carnal mind so you use your carnal language.

John 17:17-19
17"Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18"As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19"And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

You haven't even found out what kind of spirit you are of yet.

Luke 9:55
55But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.
(NKJ)

It is so important that you hold to the scripture that you don't realize you are its slave in bondage to it. The scriptures are using you to conform and bend and mold you into something you and your peers would be proud of. The collective identity is your master and there can only be one master. Man is not made for the scriptures. The scriptures are made for man.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Being a Christian is not our ultimate identity. Our ultimate identity is the infinite eternal soul. You have traded your soul for an image of yourself of being a Christian. You've traded what is of infinite value so you can be proud to be a Christian. Satan has you firmly in a headlock.

I said
Your floating around out there is la la land. Being a Christian is the only identity that matters.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is so important that you hold to the scripture that you don't realize you are its slave in bondage to it. The scriptures are using you to conform and bend and mold you into something you and your peers would be proud of. The collective identity is your master and there can only be one master. Man is not made for the scriptures. The scriptures are made for man.

I said
The devil really has you all messed up.

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(NKJ)

Prizebeatz1

I said
Your floating around out there is la la land. Being a Christian is the only identity that matters.

Is being a Christian more valuable than the infinite eternal part of you? What have you traded for it? What profits a man if he gains the whole world and loses his own soul?

Prizebeatz1

I said
The devil really has you all messed up.

John 1:1
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(NKJ)

God is eternal. How can there be a beginning to what is eternal? This word which you take to be God is nothing but another thought of the personality keeping you trapped in time where you are guaranteed to never find God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
God is eternal. How can there be a beginning to what is eternal? This word which you take to be God is nothing but another thought of the personality keeping you trapped in time where you are guaranteed to never find God.

I said
Your an intellectual idiot. Its not talking about His beginning. Its talking about our beginning.

The only other god their is would be satan. That would be the god your worshiping.

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(NKJ)

Prizebeatz1

Salvation

I said
Your an intellectual idiot. Its not talking about His beginning. Its talking about our beginning.

The only other god their is would be satan. That would be the god your worshiping.

2 Cor 11:14-15
14And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4-5
4who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(NKJ)

Is our beginning separate from God? God is infinite. Do you know the definition of infinite? How can anything be separate from that which is infinite? You are obviously delusional.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are emotional now Squeaky - you need to crucify your emotions and stop calling people idiots !!

I said
I'm not emotional. And idiot is a biblical term. Its the definition for unlearned.

1 Cor 14:23
23 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad?
(KJV)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Grace is unsolicited mercy. And God showed that by sending Jesus with the new testament. Jesus brought us the law of Christ. We work out our salvation by obeying the law of Christ. And in the law of Christ there are the commandments of Jesus.