Sabbath

DansingWall

[Heb 7:12, 18
[12] For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
[18] For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

The new covenant is all about the blood of Christ. Not changing the law....but fulfilling the law

ZECH.9 [9] Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, THY KING COMETH UNTO THEE: HE IS JUST, AND HAVING SALVATION; lowly, and riding upon an ***, and upon a colt the foal of an ***.[10] And I will cut off the chariot from Ephraim, and the horse from Jerusalem, and the battle bow shall be cut off: and he shall speak peace unto the heathen: and his dominion shall be from sea even to sea, and from river even to the ends of the earth.[11] As for thee also, BY THE BLOOD OF THY COVENANT I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water

Verse 9 definately prophecies of the coming Jesus. Verse 11, Jesus is called the blood of thy covenant

HEBREWS 12 [23] To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,[24] And to Jesus THE MEDIATOR OF THE NEW COVENANT, AND TO THE BLOOD of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

New covenant...blood

LUKE 22 [19] And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me. [20] Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, THIS CUP IS THE NEW TESTAMENT IN MY BLOOD, which is shed for you.

New testament...blood

HEBREWS 9 [1] Then verily THE FIRST COVENANT HAD ALSO ORDINANCES of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary. [9] Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;[10] WHICH STOOD ONLY IN MEATS AND DRINKS, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.[12] NEITHER BY THE BLOOD OF GOATS AND CALVES, BUT BY HIS OWN BLOOD he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

old covenant...blood of goats.....The meat and drink offerings ...... fulfilled in Christ

HEBREWS [4] FOR IT IS NOT POSSIBLE THAT THE BLOOD OF BULLS AND OF GOATS SHOULD TAKE AWAY SINS.[5] Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:[6] In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.[7] Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.[8] Above when he said, sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;[9] Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. HE TAKETH AWAY THE FIRST, THAT HE MAY ESTABLISH THE SECOND.

He taketh away the first {covenant}, that he may establish the second.

JOHN 6 [53] [54] Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. [55] For MY FLESH IS MEAT INDEED, and MY BLOOD IS DRINK INDEED.

And theres the 2nd. AND THATS WHERE YOU FIND THE CHANGE OF THE LAW

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
When you say "get in the spirit" im assuming your speaking of the Holy Spirit

JOHN 14 [15] If ye love me, KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS.[16] AND I WILL PRAY THE FATHER, AND HE SHALL GIVE YOU ANOTHER COMFORTER, that he may abide with you for ever;[17] Even THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.[18] I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.[19] Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.[20] At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.[21] HE THAT HATH MY COMMANDMENTS, AND KEEPETH THEM, HE IT IS THAT LOVETH ME: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I WILL LOVE HIM, AND WILL MANIFEST MYSELF TO HIM.

In order to receive the Holy Spirit we must first be keeping Gods 10 commandments. The 4th included. Thats what John 14{15-16} says. This truth is also found in verse {21}.

I said
Yes the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit only quotes verses. You need Him before you ever learn how to keep the commandments. He will guide you on which one to stand on.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Good call, doser.

It never ceases to amaze me what these people come up with.

I said
lol To bad you dont know the Holy Spirit so you can give a reply that would edify others.

[1Th 5:11
[11] Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.
[Rom 14:19
[19] Therefore let us pursue the things [which make] for peace and the things by which one may edify another.

glorydaz

I said
lolol No proof , no evidence, just you bearing false witness.

Proof?

Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

glorydaz

I said
lol To bad you dont know the Holy Spirit so you can give a reply that would edify others.

[1Th 5:11
[11] Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.
[Rom 14:19
[19] Therefore let us pursue the things [which make] for peace and the things by which one may edify another.

We're talking about the Holy Spirit, and what He is able to do. Admit your error so you can move on.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Where's your proof, your evidence? You have none because you do not have the Holy Spirit producing His fruit in you.

I said
lol Fruit is for beginners, are you a beginner.

[Heb 6:1-2
[1] Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary [principles] of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
[2] of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

glorydaz

I said
lol Fruit is for beginners, are you a beginner.

[1] Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary [principles] of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
[2] of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

That's clearly the most ignorant thing I've heard you say to date. You're confusing the fruits of the flesh with the Fruit of the Spirit. Now that is elementary...and you missed it.

Let me school you on the Fruit of the Spirit.

Gal. 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.​

Ephesians 5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That's clearly the most ignorant thing I've heard you say to date. You're confusing the fruits of the flesh with the Fruit of the Spirit. Now that is elementary...and you missed it.

Let me school you on the Fruit of the Spirit.

Gal. 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.​

Ephesians 5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

I said
lol I guess I'll have to assume your still in the milk understanding if you are still looking for the fruits.

[Jas 3:1-2
[1] My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.
[2] For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same [is] a perfect man, [and] able also to bridle the whole body.

glorydaz

I said
lol I guess I'll have to assume your still in the milk understanding if you are still looking for the fruits.

[1] My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.
[2] For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same [is] a perfect man, [and] able also to bridle the whole body.

There is a difference between fruits and the FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT, Squeaky.

Instead of accusing me of being in the "milk", you need to move on up to what Paul teaches concerning the role of the Holy Spirit.

You say "fruits" proving you don't know the Holy Spirit. :nono:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There is a difference between fruits and the FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT, Squeaky.

Instead of accusing me of being in the "milk", you need to move on up to what Paul teaches concerning the role of the Holy Spirit.

You say "fruits" proving you don't know the Holy Spirit. :nono:

I said
lol How long have you been waiting to find something anything you could to accuse me of not knowing the Holy Spirit. I know people that have waited for years to catch me in my words.

[Mat 23:24-25
[24] "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
[25] "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence.

The only problem with that is you miss the message. A true Spirit led teacher will offend all that he teaches. And you won't see the fruit. Dont you see how your devil tricked you. He has you focused on the fruit of the Spirit, so you will miss the message. I see intellectual idiots do it all the time.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
to others, who might not recognize that you're led by satan?

sure :idunno:

I said
lol You cant edify anyone without scripture. And if your teacher doesnt offend you now and then your not listening to a Spirit led teacher.

[Jas 3:1
[1] My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.

[Jas 3:2