Sabbath

Tnkrbl123!

well I know you definately will not have as fun talking about things with me as you will with squeaky because I have noticed that you and I have a similar faith and similar beliefs so there probably won't be too much debate between the two of us lol. So sorry for that but I'd still like to discuss it because God told us that His word is the most important thing we can know. "All Scripture is God-breathed and us useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness." - 2 Tim 3:16. And that we should constantly have it on our lips and in our minds "teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, while you lie down and when you get up." - deuteronomy 11:19. and "let your conversations be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone." - colossians 4:6
So even though Idefinately will not be as fun as your friend I'd still love to talk about it. We might actually have a really productive conversation that we can both take away from because it will most likely be rational and make sence haha.

Also one more thing you said in your last post is "CCC" and I am not familiar with that term.

So your last post is very long and full of awesome questions and point that you made. Where should we start?
YOu first talked about Love, and when Jesus asked Peter if he loved HIm. DO you want to start there?
Or do you wanna start with the Sabbath and why it is still absolutely important to Christians lives?
Or is there some oother place you wanna start to debate/discuss.
I am sorry, even though I am in university and have a very high GPA, I do have ADHDand it is very helpful for me to have a structured conversation because when things are really disorganized I can't focus on it lol

clefty

well I know you definately will not have as fun talking about things with me as you will with squeaky because I have noticed that you and I have a similar faith and similar beliefs so there probably won't be too much debate between the two of us lol. So sorry for that but I'd still like to discuss it because God told us that His word is the most important thing we can know. "All Scripture is God-breathed and us useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness." - 2 Tim 3:16. And that we should constantly have it on our lips and in our minds "teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, while you lie down and when you get up." - deuteronomy 11:19. and "let your conversations be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone." - colossians 4:6
So even though Idefinately will not be as fun as your friend I'd still love to talk about it. We might actually have a really productive conversation that we can both take away from because it will most likely be rational and make sence haha.

Also one more thing you said in your last post is "CCC" and I am not familiar with that term.

CCC is Catechism of the Catholic Church

The one I referenced is:

"Holy images

1159 The sacred image, the liturgical icon, principally represents Christ. It cannot represent the invisible and incomprehensible God, but the incarnation of the Son of God has ushered in a new "economy" of images:

Previously God, who has neither a body nor a face, absolutely could not be represented by an image. But now that he has made himself visible in the flesh and has lived with men, I can make an image of what I have seen of God . . . and contemplate the glory of the Lord, his face unveiled.27"

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p2s1c2a1.htm

As for the Sabbath find it here...

"1955 The "divine and natural" law6 shows man the way to follow so as to practice the good and attain his end. The natural law states the first and essential precepts which govern the moral life. It hinges upon the desire for God and submission to him, who is the source and judge of all that is good, as well as upon the sense that the other is one's equal. Its principal precepts are expressed in the Decalogue. This law is called "natural," not in reference to the nature of irrational beings, but because reason which decrees it properly belongs to human nature:

Where then are these rules written, if not in the book of that light we call the truth? In it is written every just law; from it the law passes into the heart of the man who does justice, not that it migrates into it, but that it places its imprint on it, like a seal on a ring that passes onto wax, without leaving the ring.7 The natural law is nothing other than the light of understanding placed in us by God; through it we know what we must do and what we must avoid. God has given this light or law at the creation.8
1956 The natural law, present in the heart of each man and established by reason, is universal in its precepts and its authority extends to all men. It expresses the dignity of the person and determines the basis for his fundamental rights and duties:

For there is a true law: right reason. It is in conformity with nature, is diffused among all men, and is immutable and eternal; its orders summon to duty; its prohibitions turn away from offense . . . . To replace it with a contrary law is a sacrilege; failure to apply even one of its provisions is forbidden; no one can abrogate it entirely.9
"

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s1c3a1.htm

Wow...imagine that the mothership Church clearly states it is IMMUTABLE and is to ALL MAN...not just to Jews...

But watch what those snakes do with it...

"1957 Application of the natural law varies greatly; it can demand reflection that takes account of various conditions of life according to places, times, and circumstances. Nevertheless, in the diversity of cultures, the natural law remains as a rule that binds men among themselves and imposes on them, beyond the inevitable differences, common principles." (Ibid.)

Did you catch that? The application of this immutable law given by the Eternal One Himself can be varied...LOL yeah I bet it can...by the Church and any who find it right to change times and laws...

Satan has need to be only subtle...

clefty

So your last post is very long and full of awesome questions and point that you made. Where should we start?
YOu first talked about Love, and when Jesus asked Peter if he loved HIm. DO you want to start there?

Love is something even pagans do...muslims love each other too...our love however, is as He loved...JUST AS...thus it includes the Sabbath...and as He kept it

He actually even healed on it...to specifically provoke Pharisees who would wish to define and determine what His Sabbath...His love...is...

His Love fulfills the Law...pagan love does not...nor does Muslim...and sadly most christian

His love would not include Sunday Ham...nor were He an employer would He expect His employees to work...even as Shabbos goys...

Or do you wanna start with the Sabbath and why it is still absolutely important to Christians lives?
see previous line...

wherever...

I am sorry, even though I am in university and have a very high GPA, I do have ADHDand it is very helpful for me to have a structured conversation because when things are really disorganized I can't focus on it lol

Pray for clarity and focus...know He can provide...study takes practice...may He lead

HalleluYah

S-word

BANNED
Banned
You would think Christians would want to keep the same Sabbath that Yahshua is lord of.
Matthew 12:8
For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath.”

And we will keep the Great Sabbath of one thousand years, which is the reality of the weekly Sabbath. The great Sabbath in which there shall be no more wars and we can prepare for the end of all physical life forms on this planet, when the fire from heaven will incinerated the surface of this planet earth.

It is written in Zephaniah 1: 2; The Lord said, "I am going to destroy everything on earth, all human beings and animals, birds and fish. I will bring about the downfall of the wicked, and no survivors will be left. I the Lord have spoken. Verse 18; On the day when the Lord shows his fury, not even all their silver and gold will save them. The whole earth will be destroyed by the fire of his anger. He will put an end---a sudden end---to everyone who "LIVES ON EARTH."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
You should know who your dealing with. And nobody knows what clefty is.

clefty

I said
You should know who your dealing with. And nobody knows what clefty is.

Well hey there squeaky...good to see you back from another sabbatical...

Hope you are well rested...and refreshed...

Oh and btw...by their fruits you will know them...know if they are more like or less like the trunk and root...

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Revelation 20: 7-10; 7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

This is the end of all physical life forms on earth, then comes the great Judgement.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well hey there squeaky...good to see you back from another sabbatical...

Hope you are well rested...and refreshed...

Oh and btw...by their fruits you will know them...know if they are more like or less like the trunk and root...

I said
lolo Your always so self condemning. It always amazes me that you would even say anything.
You will know them by their fruits. You DONT confess Jesus as your Lord. You DONT confess that your a Christian. You DONT confess that the only Way to God is through Jesus Christ.
You do try to deceive people into keeping the old testament so that they will fall from grace.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lolo Your always so self condemning. It always amazes me that you would even say anything.
You will know them by their fruits. You DONT confess Jesus as your Lord. You DONT confess that your a Christian. You DONT confess that the only Way to God is through Jesus Christ.
You do try to deceive people into keeping the old testament so that they will fall from grace.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

Oh no not this again...another weak attempt at slander...

Nothing there about the Sabbath...even circumcision was not to save...but like the Sabbath a sign of being chosen...saved...

By the time Paul was writing Jews of course were making an idol of it all...ascribing to circumcision more power than it ever had...it NEVER saved unto death first or second...

It was always grace...works never justified...faith first then works out gratitude of what was done for us to us...never by us

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Oh no not this again...another weak attempt at slander...

Nothing there about the Sabbath...even circumcision was not to save...but like the Sabbath a sign of being chosen...saved...

By the time Paul was writing Jews of course were making an idol of it all...ascribing to circumcision more power than it ever had...it NEVER saved unto death first or second...

It was always grace...works never justified...faith first then works out gratitude of what was done for us to us...never by us

I said
lolol Oh no, here we go again with the camouflage. Run, run, hide. Change the subject. Do anything just don't show people who I am. lolololo We know who you are, the anti Christ.

II Jn 1:7
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
(NKJ)

Phil 2:11
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
(NKJ)

John 12:42-43
42 Nevertheless even among the rulers many believed in Him, but because of the Pharisees they did not confess Him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue;
43 for they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.
(NKJ)

Matt 10:32-33
32 "Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven.
33 "But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lolol Oh no, here we go again with the camouflage. Run, run, hide. Change the subject. Do anything just don't show people who I am. lolololo We know who you are, the anti Christ.

II Jn 1:7
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
(NKJ)

Phil 2:11
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
(NKJ)

John 12:42-43
42 Nevertheless even among the rulers many believed in Him, but because of the Pharisees they did not confess Him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue;
43 for they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.
(NKJ)

Matt 10:32-33
32 "Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven.
33 "But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.
(NKJ)

The subject is the Sabbath...and now you are trying to equate it with circumcision yet another "work" NOT done to save...but a sign...

Stop playing inquisitor and demanding confession of something as plain and clear as your rejection of the Sabbath...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The subject is the Sabbath...and now you are trying to equate it with circumcision yet another "work" NOT done to save...but a sign...

Stop playing inquisitor and demanding confession of something as plain and clear as your rejection of the Sabbath...

I said
The subject is you. Are the the anti Christ or just one of the little demons. The first and most important subject on a Christian forum is. Am I trading talents with another Christian or am I talking to the anti Christ? And you have already denied Christ as Lord, and denied that Jesus is the Son of God. So that makes you the anti Christ. A Christian is not allowed to cast their pearls before the swine.

Matt 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
The subject is you. Are the the anti Christ or just one of the little demons. The first and most important subject on a Christian forum is. Am I trading talents with another Christian or am I talking to the anti Christ? And you have already denied Christ as Lord, and denied that Jesus is the Son of God. So that makes you the anti Christ. A Christian is not allowed to cast their pearls before the swine.

Matt 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)

You really try to bare false witness and slander don't you...in tradition of other Jews who also intended to slander the gospel as a message the Law was changed even ended...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You really try to bare false witness and slander don't you...in tradition of other Jews who also intended to slander the gospel as a message the Law was changed even ended...

the trunk and root...
I said

clefty

the trunk and root...
I said

Fall from Grace? Hardly, the Spirit leads us to become more like Him not less, we want to do that yes?

Follow Him His Ways... And not man's traditions.

Wonder if you happened to see this thread?

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...al-day-begin&p=4953210&viewfull=1#post4953210

Where the reason for Sunday worship is put to rest...

He rose the day before the tomb was discovered empty...

Remember that this Easter when you chant "He is risen!"...And now add "He rose yesterday!"

Biblical days begin in the morning...and it was Day...it came to be evening...(it came to be night)...it came to be morning- the first day.

See? It is like your birthday...you complete the year first and then you number it...

Or while driving, watch the odometer and realize you travel the distance BEFORE the dial numbers the mile...

So it was in the creation story...during the daylight portion of the day the act of creation happened...it came to be evening then it came to be morning the day is now complete and numbered...

Evening and morning WERE the Xth day...

so there it is...Sunday resurrection is buried...

Remember the Sabbath day Squeaky...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Fall from Grace? Hardly, the Spirit leads us to become more like Him not less, we want to do that yes?

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...al-day-begin&p=4953210&viewfull=1#post4953210

Remember that this Easter when you chant "He is risen!"...And now add "He rose yesterday!"

Biblical days begin in the morning...and it was Day...it came to be evening...(it came to be night)...it came to be morning- the first day.

See? It is like your birthday...you complete the year first and then you number it...

Or while driving, watch the odometer and realize you travel the distance BEFORE the dial numbers the mile...

So it was in the creation story...during the daylight portion of the day the act of creation happened...it came to be evening then it came to be morning the day is now complete and numbered...

I said
ROFLOL Still spreading your heresy. I seen on other threads where people have tried to help you understand. And you just keep pushing your heresy.

2 Tim 2:14
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
(NKJ)

S-word

BANNED
Banned

I will ask you once again, at what time of the day of preparation to the Jewish Passover, does John 19: 13, say that Pilate passed the death sentence on Jesus, and at what time of the day of Preparation did darkness cover the land around Jerusalem, 3 hours after Jesus had been nailed to the cross?