Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You think you have the Holy Spirit and others who don't agree with don't.

how convenient.

That's why Jesus is the Judge to judge who are speaking the Truth.

If you have the holy spirit, you will not have such ego.

You are continually sinning by slandering His servants whom you don't agree with you.

I said
A lot of people have the Holy Spirit but they cant hear Him quoting the verses. Because they submit to their emotions(unclean spirits). Like your doing. You have a real strong emotion driving you right now. That is why your trying to convince yourself that I have done something wrong. But I'm doing the same thing I have always done. Read what you say, get a verse from the Holy Spirit. And share it with you.
Your not mad at me your mad at the Holy Spirit. And your just taking it out on me. But you cant kill the messenger. They already tried that with Jesus.

Heb 13:8-9
8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
9 Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited those who have been occupied with them.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
This is your own dogma.

You are working for your own ego.

I said
I hate to see you condemn yourself. But your wrong.

Rom 2:1-2

1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
I hate to see you condemn yourself. But your wrong.

Rom 2:1-2

1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
(NKJ)

slander away.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,

You bring up the verses to slander me saying it is Holy Spirit speaking.

what a phony you are.

the Holy Spirit does not tell you to mock, ridicule others using the scripture.

Suit yourself slandering away all you want, using the verses.

You are sad case.

Your threads are not worth reading since you showed your true color.

You are on ignore.

good day.

clefty

Heb 13:8-9
8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
9 Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited those who have been occupied with them.
(NKJ)

Imagine that...He is the the same yesterday today forever...so much for Him changing from One who keeps His Father's Law to One who doesn't ...

And then to follow up this letter to Hebrews with encouragement that they not be carried about with various and strange doctrines...nothing stranger to believing Jews than being able to choose whatever ya want...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Imagine that...He is the the same yesterday today forever...so much for Him changing from One who keeps His Father's Law to One who doesn't ...

And then to follow up this letter to Hebrews with encouragement that they not be carried about with various and strange doctrines...nothing stranger to believing Jews than being able to choose whatever ya want...

I said
ROFLOL I'll tell you what would be strange. You sticking to the facts, instead uf using gross exaggerations. ??? Choose what ever they want????? Nobody has said that.
Various and strange doctrines????? Everything I have shared with you is straight out of the doctrine of Christ. Which you want to reject.

Your a deceiver.

II Jn 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.

You don't abide in the doctrine of Christ. You don't have the right God or the right Jesus. You want to add the old testament in with it. Your the only strange doctrine in here.

9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
ROFLOL I'll tell you what would be strange. You sticking to the facts, instead uf using gross exaggerations. ??? Choose what ever they want????? Nobody has said that.
Various and strange doctrines????? Everything I have shared with you is straight out of the doctrine of Christ. Which you want to reject.

Your a deceiver.

II Jn 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.

You don't abide in the doctrine of Christ. You don't have the right God or the right Jesus. You want to add the old testament in with it. Your the only strange doctrine in here.

9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
(NKJ)

Hey look there it is again...this doctrine has both the Father (the OT) and the Son...

Funny how John repeats this in the revelations...

"Here are they who keep the commandments of God (the OT) and the testimony of Jesus Christ..."

Yup there it is still...

keypurr

Hey look there it is again...this doctrine has both the Father (the OT) and the Son...

"Here are they who keep the commandments of God (the OT) and the testimony of Jesus Christ..."

Yup there it is still...

Always will be there. Never to change.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Yup there it is still...

I said
Yes there it is again. If you don't abide in the new testament you don't have the right God or the right Jesus.

II Jn 1:9-11
(NKJ)

And the new testament is the commandments of God.

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
All I can do is show you.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Rom 14:22
22 Do you have faith? Have it to yourself before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
There is one sure way to find out if you are born again. Everything is different than it was before. All things become new. New way of thinking. You still get thoughts but you don't just follow the ones with the strongest emotions. Because you have learned they push you towards deception. But now you let the Word from the Holy Spirit lead you in all your decisions. Even your taste buds change. Your dress changes. Your likes are changed to dislikes, and your dislikes change to likes. ALL things become new. You have no more carnal logic because now you have the Holy Spirit with the verses.

2 Cor 5:17
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Squeaky,

You bring up the verses to slander me saying it is Holy Spirit speaking.

what a phony you are.

the Holy Spirit does not tell you to mock, ridicule others using the scripture.

Suit yourself slandering away all you want, using the verses.

You are sad case.

Your threads are not worth reading since you showed your true color.

You are on ignore.

good day.

Good day to you Sir.

clefty

I said
Yes there it is again. If you don't abide in the new testament you don't have the right God or the right Jesus.

II Jn 1:9-11
(NKJ)

And the new testament is the commandments of God.

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Abiding in the New Testament is loving and living just as He did...and He fulfilled the OT as we should and do if we do as He did...

His love and life included sabbath...not choose whatever whenever

keypurr

I said
There is one sure way to find out if you are born again. Everything is different than it was before. All things become new. New way of thinking. You still get thoughts but you don't just follow the ones with the strongest emotions. Because you have learned they push you towards deception. But now you let the Word from the Holy Spirit lead you in all your decisions. Even your taste buds change. Your dress changes. Your likes are changed to dislikes, and your dislikes change to likes. ALL things become new. You have no more carnal logic because now you have the Holy Spirit with the verses.

2 Cor 5:17
17Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:24-25
24And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)
Amen, but the ten still stand.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Amen, but the ten still stand.

I said
There is one that has changed. It was not brought over to the new testament. The others are written in the new testament. But keep the Sabbath day holy is NOT. We are given a choice. Why does that bother so many. I have nothing against anyone who desires to keep the Sabbath. But if you try to make it a law, you put yourself back under the old testament law.

Rom 14:4-8
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
8 For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord's.
(NKJ)

keypurr

Hogwash.

Nothing changed in the intent of his law except it is to kept in the spirit from the heart.

The Roman church peddled the same garbage in 320ad. The even got the State to enforce their Sunday day of worship.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Hogwash.

Nothing changed in the intent of his law except it is to kept in the spirit from the heart.

The Roman church peddled the same garbage in 320ad. The even got the State to enforce their Sunday day of worship.

I said
Look at your accusation. Your claiming God couldn't control how He wanted it to go. I cant accept that.
Like people that find fault in the Word. Their claiming the weakness of God. God isn't asking anyone to prove what He said. He is only asking us to believe what is written.

Rom 4:17
17 (as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations") in the presence of Him whom he believed-- God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;
(NKJ)

They try to filter the Word through their intellectual knowledge and it cant be done. So they find fault or pervert it. When all God has asked us to do is believe what is written. I done it I know it works for purifying the conscience.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)