Rush, Rosie, Reggie Rivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardofOz

He's as understanding and tolerant of liberalism as you are of conservatism. He respects the liberal view just as much as you respect the conservative view. Not much at all.

That's just an idiotic assessment, Jefferson. I agree with the conservative view on many issues. I supported a Republican in the last presidential primaries; Ron Paul, and I voted for the man he endorsed in the general election. :thumb:

You were saying?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Rush is as understanding and tolerant of liberalism as most liberals are of conservatism. He also respects the liberal view just as much as most liberals respect the conservative view. Not much at all.

So does this mean most liberals are bigots?

WizardofOz

Rush is as understanding and tolerant of liberalism as most liberals are of conservatism. He also respects the liberal view just as much as most liberals respect the conservative view. Not much at all.

So does this mean most liberals are bigots?
:sigh:
Unfounded generalizations aside, yes; I am certain that there are liberal bigots as well as conservative bigots.

It's quite silly to ask the question you did as I was referring to one man, not the demographic as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.