Roots of the 4,000 years of hatred of the Jews

Epoisses

At least Truster has a conversion experience which is more than I can say for the losers on this forum.

And I can't stand Truster.

beameup

And Esau hated Jacob because of the blessing wherewith his father blessed him: and Esau said in his heart, The days of mourning for my father are at hand; then will I slay my brother Jacob. - Genesis 27:41 "The eternal hatred"

glorydaz

Is that what Jesus said?

It's why He went to the cross, and delivered us from the Law. He understood what many wanna be Christians refuse to admit....that we live in a world of sin and evil.

Romans 12:17-18
Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you have something to say, please say it. I certainly don't need to watch a youtube video to know that understanding history does not make someone a hater.

It just means that the descendants of the Jews who still hold to Judaism today, are not the promised seed of Abraham, neither can they ever be, but are the seed of Esau,

who hate you, but love your guns and money.

Eze 35:3 And say unto it, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O mount Seir, I am against thee, and I will stretch out mine hand against thee, and I will make thee most desolate.
Eze 35:4 I will lay thy cities waste, and thou shalt be desolate, and thou shalt know that I am the LORD.
Eze 35:5 Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:
Eze 35:6 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.
Eze 35:7 Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth.
Eze 35:8 And I will fill his mountains with his slain men: in thy hills, and in thy valleys, and in all thy rivers, shall they fall that are slain with the sword.

Zec 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

LA

glorydaz

It just means that the descendants of the Jews who still hold to Judaism today, are not the promised seed of Abraham, neither can they ever be, but are the seed of Esau,

who hate you, but love your guns and money.

Eze 35:3 And say unto it, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O mount Seir, I am against thee, and I will stretch out mine hand against thee, and I will make thee most desolate.
Eze 35:4 I will lay thy cities waste, and thou shalt be desolate, and thou shalt know that I am the LORD.
Eze 35:5 Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:
Eze 35:6 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.
Eze 35:7 Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth.
Eze 35:8 And I will fill his mountains with his slain men: in thy hills, and in thy valleys, and in all thy rivers, shall they fall that are slain with the sword.

Zec 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

LA

Oh, well that's a bunch of nonsense.