ECT Rom. 8:9 and the "Mind of Christ."

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I believe one good description of a saint with the mind of Christ, is found in Galatians 5:22-25.

Thats more of a description of the Holy Spirit and the fruits there in. The mind of Christ is something thats specific to the brain, the mind, the head itself.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This thread is for you to answer a question. Do you have the Holy Spirit? If so , you also have the "Mind of Christ." What does it feel like to have the Mind of Christ, and what is happening to you as the result of having the Mind of Christ?

Paul would not have been preaching to those who have received the Holy Spirit that they need to put on the mind of Christ if they already completely had it.

LA

marhig

Romans 8:9 says "And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ."

Now if the Spirit of Christ is not ours, and Christ is not ours, that means that Gods Word can't be ours either.

So it's very important that one has the Holy Spirit if he is going to talk about God and His Word as if it's their own.

Gods Word also says, "that if you have the Spirit of Christ, you have the mind of Christ."

The great think about this understanding, is that one can't just go into Gods Word and parrot what it says "the mind of Christ " is, and what it does. And thats because it's not in there, one has to have the true experience of receiving the Holy Spirit to know what the "mind of Christ" feels like and what it does to that person.

So i'm asking the question to this group, What does the "mind of Christ" feel like, and what is it doing to you as you grow in Christ?

To have the mind of Christ, we must first have the heart of Christ, and our heart becomes more like Christ through the indwelling holy spirit changing and strengthening us.

To have the mind of Christ is to; Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

It's to have faith, become humble and put God first and ourselves last, to lay down our lives for others and deny ourselves and bare our cross and follow Jesus.

Danoh

It's really a simple question LA. Do you have the Mind of Christ or not?

As usual, you mean YOUR delusion about a thing.

You mean YOUR Legalistic, Performance Based Acceptance nonsense.

But to answer your legalistic, one sided, your way or the highway fool question o foolish Galatian, yes, I have the mind of Christ.

There it is - in Genesis through Revelation - in light of Romans thru Philemon.

But, I could not speak unto you as unto spiritual about this...as you are yet carnal.

You are yet in your natural man's wisdom of this world approach to these issues - your obvious mix of empiricism and rationalism...

In contrast to what is required when looking at these things.

What is required is looking at these things through that which is spiritual.

In other words, via comparing, or fitting together the spiritual things of God described by the Spirit thru His now fully written out, Complete Word - with said Word's Word...about said spiritual things.

But like I said, you are yet carnal in where you look at these things from.

Thus, the above will only appear foolishness unto you.

It is what it is.

You are where you are in your continued ignorance on these issues through the willful ignorance that is in you by your own hand.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's really a simple question LA. Do you have the Mind of Christ or not?

When Paul said he had the mind of Christ, he was encouraging other believers to have the same.

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

LA

Faither

BANNED
Banned
As usual, you mean YOUR delusion about a thing.

You mean YOUR Legalistic, Performance Based Acceptance nonsense.

But to answer your legalistic, one sided, your way or the highway fool question o foolish Galatian, yes, I have the mind of Christ.

There it is - in Genesis through Revelation - in light of Romans thru Philemon.

But, I could not speak unto you as unto spiritual about this...as you are yet carnal.

You are yet in your natural man's wisdom of this world approach to these issues - your obvious mix of empiricism and rationalism...

In contrast to what is required when looking at these things.

What is required is looking at these things through that which is spiritual.

In other words, via comparing, or fitting together the spiritual things of God described by the Spirit thru His now fully written out, Complete Word - with said Word's Word...about said spiritual things.

But like I said, you are yet carnal in where you look at these things from.

Thus, the above will only appear foolishness unto you.

It is what it is.

You are where you are in your continued ignorance on these issues through the willful ignorance that is in you by your own hand.

These are all the names you've called me since i've come in here to fellowship, and i'm the carnal one? Got it!

Idiot
deliberately evasive
lordship salvationist
blind
don't know what i'm talking about
foolish
religious fanatic
duck
distortionist
outside the faith
backwards
preaching false gospel
accursed
know it all
author of confusion
calinist
misplaced
wrong
over reliant
reliance on notions
fabricated my own gospel
in error
in need of a crutch
made myself captive
personal translations
false posts
have pagen higher power
trading addictions
drunk
liar x 2
dense
drunk on pride
cherry picker
delusional
a waste of time
have cart before the horse
third grader
fools view
on high horse
jerry shugart
legalistic
Prideful

Faither

BANNED
Banned
These are all the names you've called me since i've come in here to fellowship, and i'm the carnal one? Got it!

Idiot
deliberately evasive
lordship salvationist
blind
foolish
religious fanatic
duck
distortionist
outside the faith
backwards
preaching false gospel
accursed
know it all
author of confusion
calinist
misplaced
wrong
over reliant
reliance on notions
fabricated my own gospel
in error
in need of a crutch
made myself captive
personal translations
false posts
have pagen higher power
trading addictions
drunk
liar x 2
dense
drunk on pride
cherry picker
delusional
a waste of time
third grader
fools view
on high horse
jerry shugart
legalistic
Prideful

I wonder how many new Christians have been drawn to come into TOL for nurturing and seen this kind of treatment? Treatment that is tolerated by the powers that be.

Danoh

Idiot
deliberately evasive
lordship salvationist
blind
foolish
religious fanatic
duck
distortionist
outside the faith
backwards
preaching false gospel
accursed
know it all
author of confusion
calinist
misplaced
wrong
over reliant
reliance on notions
fabricated my own gospel
in error
in need of a crutch
made myself captive
personal translations
false posts
have pagen higher power
trading addictions
drunk
liar x 2
dense
drunk on pride
cherry picker
delusional
a waste of time
third grader
fools view
on high horse
jerry shugart
legalistic
Prideful

Yes siree Bob, you are free from legalism. No doubt about it.

Only a legalist keeps a short account of past personal offenses, real or imagined.

Obviously, that...is not you. Yeah; okay.

So much for the liberty of glorying in one's infirmities that the Cross makes possible unto His Glory ALONE.

You "Faither" still have a serious drinking problem...

The spiritual one you always had.

Thus; why you are unable to see it for what it is.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Yes siree Bob, you are free from legalism. No doubt about it.

Only a legalist keeps a short account of past personal offenses, real or imagined.

Obviously, that...is not you. Yeah; okay.

So much for the liberty of glorying in one's infirmities that the Cross makes possible unto His Glory ALONE.

You "Faither" still have a serious drinking problem...

The spiritual one you always had.

Thus; why you are unable to see it for what it is.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Sometimes the best thing to do is just be a mirror that reflects what a person is giving to you. A mirror that reflects whats really inside you. Now that you see it for yourself, what are you going to do about it?

I can help you make the change. PM me.

Danoh

Sometimes the best thing to do is just be a mirror that reflects what a person is giving to you. A mirror that reflects whats really inside you. Now that you see it for yourself, what are you going to do about it?

I can help you make the change. PM me.

More of your carnal, wisdom of this world, walk by sight, legalistic, performance based acceptance.

One is to reflect Christ to others.

The offense you are experiencing is the offense of the cross my having pointed out your legalism against the finished work of the cross to you, has resulted in you, due to the unspiritual focus through which you look at things.

You are straightened (straight-jacketed; pinned down by or) in your own bowels (your own, emotion based empiricism as to what's what); you are not straightened in us.

You want me to PM you; well here it is - Pauline Mystery.

Again...

Faither

BANNED
Banned
More of your carnal, wisdom of this world, walk by sight, legalistic, performance based acceptance.

One is to reflect Christ to others.

The offense you are experiencing is the offense of the cross my having pointed out your legalism against the finished work of the cross to you, has resulted in you, due to the unspiritual focus through which you look at things.

You are straightened (straight-jacketed; pinned down by or) in your own bowels (your own, emotion based empiricism as to what's what); you are not straightened in us.

You want me to PM you; well here it is - Pauline Mystery.

Again...

Idiot
deliberately evasive
lordship salvationist
blind
foolish
religious fanatic
duck
distortionist
outside the faith
backwards
preaching false gospel
accursed
know it all
author of confusion
calinist
misplaced
wrong
over reliant
reliance on notions
fabricated my own gospel
in error
in need of a crutch
made myself captive
personal translations
false posts
have pagen higher power
trading addictions
drunk
liar x 2
dense
drunk on pride
cherry picker
delusional
a waste of time

This all came out of you Danoh. During our conversation, it exercised itself. Now that you can see it, what are you going to do about it?

Danoh

Repeat it until you get it?

Nah; you're too far gone in your delusion AGAINST Paul's...

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Repeat it until you get it?

Nah; you're too far gone in your delusion AGAINST Paul's...

I get it Danoh, every time you called me a name and misrepresented me, i felt it. Just as if you had punched me in person. So if your worried that your insults wern't effective, on the contrary, they were all bulls eyes.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I get it Danoh, every time you called me a name and misrepresented me, i felt it. Just as if you had punched me in person. So if your worried that your insults wern't effective, on the contrary, they were all bulls eyes.

Madists all talk like that.

It is called cheap grace.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm not sure what you mean by Madist, can you give me a definition?

Mid Acts Dispensation.

They think wrongly that nothing they do will ever damage their salvation, and that Peters gospel no longer exists in this age.

No matter what it means, as much as he's trampled on my Faith and faithing, i still don't want to give up on him.

Don't worry. Danoh and all Madists consider themselves superior to everyone else, and will almost always talk down to non-madists.

LA

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Mid Acts Dispensation.

They think wrongly that nothing they do will ever damage their salvation, and that Peters gospel no longer exists in this age.

Don't worry. Danoh and all Madists consider themselves superior to everyone else, and will almost always talk down to non-madists.

LA

Thanks LA, Ya i'm familiar with dispensationalists. Enough where i'm surprised i didn't recognize that in him. I guess he was hiding that fact. All dispys faith rests on the words believe, believer, and believing. The problem is those words are mistranslations of the Greek word "pisteuo". They refuse to accept that pisteuo for one is a verb, an action word, and that action as defined in the Greek dictionary is "A personal surrender to Him, and a conduct inspired by such surrender." Once they can't go against the Greek texts or the Greek dictionary, the name calling and misrepresentations start. This has repeated itself many times over the last 10 years. I don't understand why they refuse solid facts.

It probably wouldn't be such a big deal to me if i hadn't have done it and know what happens when it is done as per the Greek text and the Greek dictionary.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks LA, Ya i'm familiar with dispensationalists. Enough where i'm surprised i didn't recognize that in him. I guess he was hiding that fact. All dispys faith rests on the words believe, believer, and believing. The problem is those words are mistranslations of the Greek word "pisteuo". They refuse to accept that pisteuo for one is a verb, an action word, and that action as defined in the Greek dictionary is "A personal surrender to Him, and a conduct inspired by such surrender." Once they can't go against the Greek texts or the Greek dictionary, the name calling and misrepresentations start. This has repeated itself many times over the last 10 years. I don't understand why they refuse solid facts.

It probably wouldn't be such a big deal to me if i hadn't have done it and know what happens when it is done as per the Greek text and the Greek dictionary.

What you say is common sense but Madists can not understand it.

Yes, believing into, is different to just believing something with the mind.

There is in the Bible--

The Father,

The Son,

The Sons Bride.

The Children of the Bride.

Madists claim to be the body of Jesus Himself, for which there is no category.

Madists claim Peters Gospel was only for the Jews and is now defunct.

They claim Jesus gave the keys to the Kingdom to Peter, but that He gave another key and another gospel to Paul.

Most Madists on this board are arrogant.

LA