Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

Robert Pate

Banned
Translation: Anyone that disagrees with "Pate-ianity" is a Calvinist, or not saved, not having the spirit of Christ, that obviously Closet Calvinist/Catholic Pate has more of, than anyone on this board.

It is not very difficult to determine who has the Spirit of Christ and who doesn't.

Jesus said you will know them by their fruit, Matthew 7:16-20.

All that you bring to this Forum is sour grapes.

clefty

Correct, as Pate satanically deletes from the book:

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever,
and are done in truth and uprightness.

Matthew 5:17 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Psalm 119:151-152 KJV, Psalms 119:159-160 KJV

151 Thou art near, O Lord; and all thy commandments are truth.152 Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever......
159 Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O LORD, according to thy lovingkindness. 160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever

He, on record, asserts that The Old covenant no longer exits, i.e., out with Genesis-Malachi, and Matthew-John, prior to the dbr.

The irony is lost on most that the new covenant was toasted to a room full of Jews at the last supper...

The new covenant was demonstrated by His life and taught by His words...Signed with His blood and sealed by His death and with NO CHANGES since the testator died...

Robert Pate

Banned
Yup...except you claim there is no more law...without law there is no standard for justification and no need of Grace

Happily you claim something different than scripture which is clear...

“Here are they” that do what Bob?

“and have the faith OF...” again Bob please answer...

What was His faith? How did it have Him live? Lawless?

Christians are not called to live according to law. We are called to live by the Spirit of Christ. This is why Paul said, "Who has made us ministers of the New Testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life' 2 Corinthians 3:6.

This is why the law has been fulfilled and abolished, Colossians 2:14 also Ephesians 2:15.

The law will cause you to sin, Romans 7:7-11.

john w

Hall of Fame
It is not very difficult to determine who has the Spirit of Christ and who doesn't.

You spam the above to everyone that disagrees with your made up "Pate-anity," you enemy of the cross of Christ.

All you bring to this forum is deceit, lies, made up "doctrine," made up terms, corrupting the book, and those that read your trash,disregard for the scriptures, as you satanically delete 2/3 of it.

john w

Hall of Fame
Christians are not called to live according to law. We are called to live by the Spirit of Christ. This is why Paul said, "Who has made us ministers of the New Testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life' 2 Corinthians 3:6.

This is why the law has been fulfilled and abolished, Colossians 2:14 also Ephesians 2:15.

No scripture says that the law has been abolished, liar, as you continue to spam this Colossians 2:14 KJV, Ephesians 22:15 passages, perverting them, redefining/corrupting the meaning of words, deceiver. And you vile child of the devil, as Romans 7:7-11 KJV, says no such thing, as you assert, in deceit.

Pate: I will corrupt the meaning of words, equating living under the law, as meaning the law has to be abolished.

Tell us, Pate: how can one "live according to law," if there is no law, according to you?

You're a joke-you are so demon possessed, you cannot think straight.

Tell us why murder, rape, sodomy, stealing, are wrong, according to "Pate-anity."

Go ahead, Pate. Tell us how they can be wrong, if there is no law to define them as such, as "sin," as "transgressions."

Go ahead, wolf, as you've been asked over 100 times, with no response.

Get of this site. You make most TOL members sick, with your deceit.

clefty

U

As if the Spirit would lead us into breaking His still binding Law...

You really are silly and rebellious...
His spirit leads us in obedience to the Law

We...grateful for being saved now want to keep His commandments...if you love Him

“No more Law” is right there with Satan’s other claim “you will not die...”

john w

Hall of Fame
....why the law has been... abolished,..

The above deceitful, from the pits of hell, "Pate-anity," vs. the scripture's testimony:

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever,
and are done in truth and uprightness.

Matthew 5:17 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Psalm 119:151-152 KJV, Psalms 119:159-160 KJV

151 Thou art near, O Lord; and all thy commandments are truth.152 Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever......
159 Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O LORD, according to thy lovingkindness. 160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

vs.

Pate-ianity:

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that [U]Christ died to abolish the law, not for our sins according to Pate-anity
; 4 and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

john w

Hall of Fame
As if the Spirit would lead us into breaking His still binding Law...

You really are silly and rebellious...
His spirit leads us in obedience to the Law

We...grateful for being saved now want to keep His commandments...if you love Him

“No more Law” is right there with Satan’s other claim “you will not die...”

Pate is satanic.

john w

Hall of Fame

I corrected it for you:It is not very difficult to determine who has the Spirit of Christ and who doesn't.It is anyone who disagrees with me, Pate, and my Pate-ianity, who disagrees with me, who does not have all the fruit I have, and who asserts that the law still exists to define the sin/transgression, and who disagrees with me, when I argue that murder, rape, sodomy, stealing........................are all OK, since there is no law to define the sin/transgression, and anyone who says Christ died for our sins, as he did not, as he died to abolish the law, so that there is no sin/transgression, for which to die, as he abolished it.

clefty

I corrected it for you:It is not very difficult to determine who has the Spirit of Christ and who doesn't.It is anyone who disagrees with me, Pate, and my Pate-ianity, who disagrees with me, who does not have all the fruit I have, and who asserts that the law still exists to define the sin/transgression, and who disagrees with me, that murder, rape, sodomy, stealing........................are all OK, since there is no law to define the sin/transgression, and anyone who who says Christ died for our sins, as he did not, as he died to abolish the law, so that there is no sin/transgression, for which to die, as he abolished it.

If possible to abolish Law why did Yah not just abolish it before His Son’s death/sacrifice?

john w

Hall of Fame
If possible to abolish Law why did Yah not just abolish it before His Son’s death/sacrifice?

Bingo. "Pate-anity"'s "solution" to the sins/transgressions problem, is to abolish the law, so that there is no sin/transgression for which to die, as "out" with "Christ died for our sins," as there are no sins, since there is no law, and Christ died for NADA-as you say, the LORD God could have just abolished the law-no need for Christ, according to Pate-anity. And the deceiver has yet to give a scriptural reason, "connecting the dots,"as to why Christ's death, was effective in abolishing the law. Huh?How does His death, abolish the holy law of God?

He won't, as all he does is assert, spam one line verses, and thinks, "Presto."

clefty

Yes He did say we will know them by their fruit...their fruit is how they live...their actions...what they do...

Obviously there is a standard...fruit more like Him comes from obedience...fruit less like Him grow from rebelliousness...now which fruit are you...more like Him/His way or more like “there is no law do what thou whilst?”

From what you have posted so far you are more like the latter...a fruit rebellious to “keep My commandments”

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
The Lord Jesus Christ's Passion and cross fulfilled the Old Covent's Levitical priesthood, and instituted the New Covenant's priesthood of Melchizedek.

clefty

All that believed in God's promise of a savior were justified by faith alone. Faith and faith alone is the justifier, Romans 3:26.[/QUoute]

Why the need to be justified? To have faith? Why Bob?

Why the need of a Savior?

Your “no religion no law” needs none of this...

clefty

The Lord Jesus Christ's Passion and cross fulfilled the Old Covent's Levitical priesthood, and instituted the New Covenant's priesthood of Melchizedek.

Sure the law of priesthood was changed as to who was to administer the UNCHANGED law...

That UNCHANGED law was transferred from one priesthood to the next...

Robert Pate

Banned
Bingo. "Pate-anity"'s "solution" to the sins/transgressions problem, is to abolish the law, so that there is no sin/transgression for which to die, as "out" with "Christ died for our sins," as there are no sins, since there is no law, and Christ died for NADA-as you say, the LORD God could have just abolished the law-no need for Christ, according to Pate-anity. And the deceiver has yet to give a scriptural reason, "connecting the dots,"as to why Christ's death, was effective in abolishing the law. Huh?How does His death, abolish the holy law of God?

He won't, as all he does is assert, spam one line verses, and thinks, "Presto."

You have 0 scripture and insults.

The Bible plainly teaches that for the Christian the law has been abolished. You don't want to believe this because you are religious.

"Blotting out the ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us and took it out of the way, nailing it to the cross" Colossians 2:14.

"Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, EVEN THE LAW OF COMMANDMENTS contained in the ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace" Ephesians 2:15.

what this means is that your religion is worthless.

Christians do not live according to rules and laws because, "The just shall live by faith" Romans 1:17.

If you live according to law, you will be judged by the law and condemned.

Paul wrote, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law" Galatians 4:21.

You apparently do not hear the law. The law demands perfection. You don't have it to offer.

beloved57

You have 0 scripture and insults.

The Bible plainly teaches that for the Christian the law has been abolished. You don't want to believe this because you are religious.

"Blotting out the ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us and took it out of the way, nailing it to the cross" Colossians 2:14.

"Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, EVEN THE LAW OF COMMANDMENTS contained in the ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace" Ephesians 2:15.

what this means is that your religion is worthless.

Christians do not live according to rules and laws because, "The just shall live by faith" Romans 1:17.

If you live according to law, you will be judged by the law and condemned.

Paul wrote, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law" Galatians 4:21.

You apparently do not hear the law. The law demands perfection. You don't have it to offer.
You put men under the law to get saved, do and live or dont do and die.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
Sure the law of priesthood was changed as to who was to administer the UNCHANGED law...

That UNCHANGED law was transferred from one priesthood to the next...
So is that the 'moral law' then, that was transferred? I.e. that morals didn't change, from the Old to the New Covenant?