Rightwing Lunatics Harass Marine Veteran on Memorial Day

Granite

Hall of Fame
Yeah cause so many liberal democrats support open carry. I think at worst it's an educated guess based on fact.

:rotfl:

He's on my ignore list but seeing Brandon's unintentional comedy glimpsed when people quote him hits the spot from time to time.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Yeah cause so many liberal democrats support open carry. I think at worst it's an educated guess based on fact.
You'd be surprised what some of them support.

I used to work with a guy who was a very liberal democrat who would wear his gun whenever he came in on his time off.

And then southerners have a tendency to be very supportive of the second amendment, regardless of their political party ties.

Granite is just as much of an idiot as you are.

genuineoriginal

The demonstration is the instigation. That is IT'S PURPOSE. So if or when someone voices their disagreement, it has been INVITED by the action of the demonstration.

But what sense does it make to demonstrate for a cause, in public, and then harass and insult anyone who dares to disagree with that cause? That is the complete idiocy being displayed, here.

Is that so?
:think:
Video shows men attacking religious protesters at Pridefest

SEATTLE -- A protester holding a sign reading "Repent or Else" was attacked by a group of people following a loud argument during Pridefest Sunday, according to the Seattle Police Department.

Bicycle officers heard a loud debate between two groups of people near Fourth Avenue North and Broad Street but continued on their way.

According to video shot by a witness, after officers leave the crowd continues to yell at and shove two religious protesters, one of whom is holding a sign that reads "Repent or Else" and "Jesus Saves from Sin."

At one point, the video shows a 36-year-old Marysville man taking off his shirt and threatening the sign-holding protester. The man eventually starts leaving, saying, "Cops are coming; let's roll."

After a group of women try unsuccessfully to steal the protester's sign, a group of men grab onto it and pull him to the ground while the crowd applauds. That's when the video shows the 36-year-old run back toward the fight and punch the sign-holder in the back of the head multiple times.

Officers returned to the scene after the fight was broken up and arrested the 36-year-old, who was booked into King County Jail. A 22-year-old, also from Marysville, who the video shows grabbing the protester's sign and kicking him while on the ground was arrested and later released. Both men are facing possible misdemeanor assault charges.

fool

Hall of Fame
You are right about that.

No I was actually wrong and I take that back.
After watching the video of the incident the "victim" according to Buzzword was a Triple A Douchbag. The open carry people were cool and Douchbag totally instigated and sustained the entire encounter.

genuineoriginal

No I was actually wrong and I take that back.
After watching the video of the incident the "victim" according to Buzzword was a Triple A Douchbag. The open carry people were cool and Douchbag totally instigated and sustained the entire encounter.

:rotfl:

Is it possible for you to ever, I mean ever, come down on the right side of an issue?

Have you seen the video yet?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
James, who asked that his last name not be used...

Sounds credible to me.

Free-Candy-Van.jpg