Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Eagles Wings

The run around????
ROFL!

Have you not connected the dots yet as to whether NIG thinks the Son was created?
Good grief! No wonder you need others to tell you what to do think.

All I can say is that any of you still think that NIG thinks the Son was created, you're a moron!
And whoever led you to believe that in the first place is a moron!
It's not as simple as you seem to think. Read very carefully before you judge me to be a moron.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's not as simple as you seem to think.
It's very simple to know that NIG does not think the Son was created.
It couldn't get much less simpler!!!

Read very carefully before you judge me to be a moron.
You should have read carefully what NIG wrote before you deemed his view as Arianism.
And then you would not have accused him falsely.
And this thread would be a lot shorter! :)

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I think we all need to be careful, for this poster (NIG) will not admit to being an American citizen, and the language posted is strained to say the least.

We have no idea who might be in our midst, or for what nefarious purposes.

Be on guard of who you befriend these days . . .

Eagles Wings

It's very simple to know that NIG does not think the Son was created.
It couldn't get much less simpler!!!

You should have read carefully what NIG wrote before you deemed his view as Arianism.
And then you would not have accused him falsely.
And this thread would be a lot shorter! :)
Time will tell.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Hmmm.

"This kind of rudeness is no way to deal with new members and it sure does TOL no good."

But go ahead and give this newbie the third degree.
(more distraction from the fib)

More of Nang's "uplifting".
:scripto:
Funny,

Nang never gives anyone else grief. [emoji12]
I think we all need to be careful, for this poster (NIG) will not admit to being an American citizen, and the language posted is strained to say the least.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Time will tell.
Time has already told that you were wrong in making an accusation that NIG thought the Son was created.
The case is closed, honey!
You are guilty of making false witness against NIG (intentional or not).

Just fess up that you jumped the gun due to bad information supplied to you by some moron that was clueless.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

What was that about paranoia?
Girl, you are losing it!
Just because EW started a rumor about NIG that turned out to be a big fat lie, you will do anything to distract from the fib told.
Shame on you.

Sonnet

Not to speak for Sonnet, but from my perspective,

Sonnet not only confesses Jesus as her Lord and Savior, but I'm certain she is righteously angry that teachings of men have distorted the teachings of Her Lord and Savior!!!

Don't you recognize the voice of the Spirit speaking through her?

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

I'm male by the way.

Sonnet

The Bible is clear that there is an elect, who are chosen in contrast to those who are not- those who will be damned. Election does not mean 'the whole world'- that is a rubbish argument that fails under even the most elementary of observations.

It is clearly stated as well that the elect are predestined.

The arguments posed here are by extension going against Christianity altogether- you may as well be creating your own god in trivializing or bending these things.

1 Peter 1:18-20
Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Lon

Not to speak for Sonnet, but from my perspective,

Sonnet not only confesses Jesus as her Lord and Savior, but I'm certain she is righteously angry that teachings of men have distorted the teachings of Her Lord and Savior!!!
"She?" I thought Sonnet was a guy.

Don't you recognize the voice of the Spirit speaking through her?
She said she/he wasn't a believer/Christian. Did that change recently?

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."
Not a bad signature. As far as it depends on us, we can live in peace with all men, but I know at times I give offense specifically because a difference in life-philosophy is absolutely at odds with those who reject Him. -Lon

Sonnet

"She?" I thought Sonnet was a guy.

She said she/he wasn't a believer/Christian. Did that change recently?

Not a bad signature. As far as it depends on us, we can live in peace with all men, but I know at times I give offense specifically because a difference in life-philosophy is absolutely at odds with those who reject Him. -Lon

Yep - male and told by some here that I am a believer without knowing it. Would rather not have a discussion about this. :)