Real Science Friday: Now Soft Tissue from a Mosasaur!

DavisBJ

Keep posting this same lie, Stripe. You know very well that I do know. And you know very well that I covered this topic quite extensively (in relation to the understanding of the audience) in the thread that this was discussed.
I’m not sure what clearer signal Stripe could send that he is cornered than to childishly deny and deny. That type of attitude is not something that you can do much with, other than point it out and then let Stripe cavort naked on stage by himself.

Dr.Watson

What thread? :idunno:

Another lie. You know darn well which one. There was only one where you and I had a discussion on hydrogeology and soil mechanics in relation to aquifer type soil deposits. Ever since then you've been asking (lying) "figured out how aquifers are made yet, Watties?" as if insinuating that I never did explain how such a soil deposit may be formed. Why don't you just link to it? Are you that afraid? Are you that committed to your lies?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Another lie. You know darn well which one. There was only one where you and I had a discussion on hydrogeology and soil mechanics in relation to aquifer type soil deposits. Ever since then you've been asking (lying) "figured out how aquifers are made yet, Watties?" as if insinuating that I never did explain how such a soil deposit may be formed. Why don't you just link to it? Are you that afraid? Are you that committed to your lies?

Show us the thread. :idunno:

Jukia

Show us the thread. :idunno:

C'mon Stripe, I remember that discussion. You went down in flames, which I guess is why you don't remember it. Somehow that memory conflicts with your need to believe in Pastor Bob and Walt Brown despite the real world.
So sad, but so predictable.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
C'mon Stripe, I remember that discussion. You went down in flames, which I guess is why you don't remember it. Somehow that memory conflicts with your need to believe in Pastor Bob and Walt Brown despite the real world.

Stipe remembers. But he's going to play dumb. That's all he has left.

Show us the thread. :up:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I’m not sure what clearer signal Stripe could send that he is cornered than to childishly deny and deny. That type of attitude is not something that you can do much with, other than point it out and then let Stripe cavort naked on stage by himself.

Show us the thread. :up:

Stripe, I don't think they are gonna show you the thread.

Now you are wondering why I quoted all of these. I highlighted the especially cavalier and rude parts of the posts. When I lived in California I was involved with MENSA. It had its share of Atheists. They too talked like this in debates with the Theist members. I was turned off by this supercilious behavior and didn't seek out another Mensa group when I left California.

What is it with Atheists? Why the lack of manners? Is it some kind of lofty Atheist ideal to be as arrogant as possible when debating?

Jukia

What is it with Atheists? Why the lack of manners? Is it some kind of lofty Atheist ideal to be as arrogant as possible when debating?

Before you condemn anyone else for lack of manners you need to spend some time reading Stripe's posts. Emily Post, he ain't.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Before you condemn anyone else for lack of manners you need to spend some time reading Stripe's posts. Emily Post, he ain't.

I read through Arthur's link. Stripe is a little snarky and I did find his posts funny--But they don't have the cavalier tone that the others have. He is responding to remarks directed at him.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here's the link to the thread Stripe seems to have 'forgotten' about. Relevant from about page 44 onwards after a quick skim....
Stripe is of course the epitome of maturity throughout.....:plain:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69184&highlight=aquifer&page=44

Oh THAT thread.

Good thread, that one. Watties gets made to look like an idiot when he can't simply answer a simple question. :chuckle:

Good search skills, Brain. :up: I'm gonna 'sig' it so we don't have to go through all this again. :)

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh THAT thread.

Good thread, that one. Watties gets made to look like an idiot when he can't simply answer a simple question. :chuckle:

Good search skills, Brain. :up: I'm gonna 'sig' it so we don't have to go through all this again. :)

I read through that. Watson was talking past you. There is a time when a poster does earn a snarky comment. Sometines I have earned them when I have not taken the time to write may posts carefully.

Arthur Brain

Oh THAT thread.

Um, well if giving detailed response counts as not answering the question then....ok Stripe....

:plain:

By all means, please do 'sig' it.

:up:

Arthur Brain

Self declared victories rarely amount to anything dude. You and everyone else is welcome for the link. In the "immortal" words of SD: 'Let the reader decide'....

:plain:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Now you are wondering why I quoted all of these. I highlighted the especially cavalier and rude parts of the posts. When I lived in California I was involved with MENSA. It had its share of Atheists. They too talked like this in debates with the Theist members. I was turned off by this supercilious behavior and didn't seek out another Mensa group when I left California.

It's not that hard to be a MENSA member. But I'm always surprised that anyone would want to be a member of a group that had only intelligence in common.

Sounds a bit snobbish.

And yes, Stipe is notorious for spinning what was said, and claiming victory.