Read what Democrats think is a a biased way to report the news.

Gary K

Banned
Sinclair Broadcasting Group has a new policy which Democrat politicans find to be so biased against them they are boycotting all media outlets owned by Sinclair by not placing political ads with the company. The quote below comes from the KOMO TV news site which is a part of the Sinclair Broadcasting group and is the prepared statement news anchors have to read this script.

Hi, I’m(A) ____________, and I’m (B) _________________.
(B) Our greatest responsibility is to serve our Northwest communities. We are extremely proud of the quality, balanced journalism that KOMO News produces.
(A) But we’re concerned about the troubling trend of irresponsible, one sided news stories plaguing our country. The sharing of biased and false news has become all too common on social media.
(B) More alarming, some media outlets publish these same fake stories… stories that just aren’t true, without checking facts first.
(A) Unfortunately, some members of the media use their platforms to push their own personal bias and agenda to control ‘exactly what people think’…This is extremely dangerous to a democracy.
(B) At KOMO it’s our responsibility to pursue and report the truth. We understand Truth is neither politically ‘left nor right.’ Our commitment to factual reporting is the foundation of our credibility, now more than ever.
(A) But we are human and sometimes our reporting might fall short. If you believe our coverage is unfair please reach out to us by going to KOMOnews.com and clicking on CONTENT CONCERNS. We value your comments. We will respond back to you.
(B) We work very hard to seek the truth and strive to be fair, balanced and factual… We consider it our honor, our privilege to responsibly deliver the news every day.
(A) Thank you for watching and we appreciate your feedback.

Can you believe it? What a terrible policy. Remind people there is deciet in the media? Oh, what a revolting and disgusting thing to do. At least in the eyes of Democrat politicians. This reinforces the idea that the Democrat politicians don't like truth and do not want an educated public.

Gary K

Banned
Ah, yes, let management determine exactly what the truth is. How Republican.

1, I am a registered independent. I belong to no political party. I have never joined a political party. I believe the same thing George Washington did. He said political parties would be the end of liberty. Guess what? He was right.
2. I have to roar with laughter at your "let management determine exactly what the truth is. How Republican.". Are you really that ignorant? I guess you think management at CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, USA Today, NYT, LAT, WAPO, etc... doesn't set policy for what is reported in their organizations. I guess you just got so triggered by reading the post you lost your ability to think.
3. The statement read by news anchors is completely apolitical. It mentions no politician, political parties, no organizations by name, etc.... It simply says that fake news exists and that people need to be aware of it. It's not like we don't hear the phrase "fake news" from all points on the political compass, but I guess you're so triggered you forgot that too.....

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
1, I am a registered independent. I belong to no political party. I have never joined a political party. I believe the same thing George Washington did. He said political parties would be the end of liberty. Guess what? He was right.
2. I have to roar with laughter at your "let management determine exactly what the truth is. How Republican.". Are you really that ignorant? I guess you think management at CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, USA Today, NYT, LAT, WAPO, etc... doesn't set policy for what is reported in their organizations. I guess you just got so triggered by reading the post you lost your ability to think.
3. The statement read by news anchors is completely apolitical. It mentions no politician, political parties, no organizations by name, etc.... It simply says that fake news exists and that people need to be aware of it. It's not like we don't hear the phrase "fake news" from all points on the political compass, but I guess you're so triggered you forgot that too.....

J-dog has NEVER been accused of being a bonafide Intellect. J-dogs IQ is somewhere between a one-celled animal and a shoe-lace.

rexlunae

Sinclair Broadcasting Group has a new policy which Democrat politicans find to be so biased against them they are boycotting all media outlets owned by Sinclair by not placing political ads with the company. The quote below comes from the KOMO TV news site which is a part of the Sinclair Broadcasting group and is the prepared statement news anchors have to read this script.

Can you believe it? What a terrible policy. Remind people there is deciet in the media? Oh, what a revolting and disgusting thing to do. At least in the eyes of Democrat politicians. This reinforces the idea that the Democrat politicians don't like truth and do not want an educated public.

It's dishonest. They present it as if in the anchors' individual voices, but it's being decided by a corporate management team that made a deal with Jared Kushner to give Trump favorable coverage. In other words, it's captive media disguised as independent editorializing. It's propaganda.

quip

BANNED
Banned
2. I have to roar with laughter at your "let management determine exactly what the truth is. How Republican.". Are you really that ignorant? --
3. The statement read by news anchors is completely apolitical. It mentions no politician, political parties, no organizations by name, etc.....

How humorously ironic.

rexlunae

So you think liberty died in 1797?

None of those news outlets present the messages in other people's voices.

At face value, perhaps. Until you realize that it is parroting one particular person's political message.

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
You deep state shills really love to display your ignorance. You make me laugh with your foolishness. It's amazing how people who think they are so smart can remain in utter ignorance of what is going on around them, and be proud of it too. I guess it's just sinful human nature at work though.

rexlunae

Well, he may be biased towards the right, Trump and Republican conservatives but he's less biased than anybody on any other network in my opinion.

He did a story that is literally straight from a satirist's caricature of a right-wing pundit. That's a little more than bias.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
How was his coverage of Michael Cohen's office being raided?
How did your favorite channels and sources cover the Youtube shooter?

149f17350feab11ef1a21a8b7fb435ed.jpg
dfe833f0d684de2887c43b78bc19ce8c.jpg

rexlunae

Wanna talk about bias? How about this one: Sean Hannity was Michael Cohen's client, and didn't mention their relationship as he defended Cohen on the air. Ethics, anyone?

Cohen has three disclosed clients:

1. Donald Trump, purported president of these purportedly United States.
2. Elliott Broidy, an RNC official who paid $1.6 million to cover up the preganacy and abortion of a mistress. Seems the GOP is against abortion for anyone not a party official.
3. Sean Hannity, Trump's chief propagandist at Fox News.

We don't know what exactly Hannity needed from Cohen, but the pattern appears to be that they all need Michael Cohen to cover up something scummy.