"RAGE OF THE STREET ZOMBIES."

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The Authorities need to start demasking these criminals. By disguising themselves they're able to keep from being recognized and prosecuted for felony assaults. At one event in Berkely California, they had a "No mask" enforcement and the venue went without any provocation. As soon as they started allowing the Antifa members to wear their masks, the violence started up again. A "No mask regulation" would stop MOST of the violence from occurring, however, for some odd reason, the Police won't enforce this measure.
Agreed. People don't have a right to anonymity, especially if they're committing a crime/they've committed a crime.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There is some form of "Mental/Moral Illness" plaguing those on the "Left." That same "Illness" involves; Hollywood, the Media, the Obstructionist Democrat/Republican Politicians, and the young and old people in the streets wreaking havoc.
Hillary, Hollywood, humanists, and homos. Does that about cover it?

glorydaz

There is some form of "Mental/Moral Illness" plaguing those on the "Left." That same "Illness" involves; Hollywood, the Media, the Obstructionist Democrat/Republican Politicians, and the young and old people in the streets wreaking havoc.

I think it's kinda hard to keep the hate and violence going for too long. I see it waning among many of the libs around here....back to school and get ready for Halloween.

I don't doubt for a minute there will be some crazies out there hoping to make a big stink, but probably not as big as they'd like.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I think it's kinda hard to keep the hate and violence going for too long. I see it waning among many of the libs around here....back to school and get ready for Halloween.

I don't doubt for a minute there will be some crazies out there hoping to make a big stink, but probably not as big as they'd like.

One of the BIG problems is, the guys and gals that come out to counter the Antifa thugs are part of the problem and not part of the answer. Those people ought to stay home and let the Police handle the Antifa situation.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

It is waning. On a different note:
Newt pointed out on Hannity tonight that many liberals and dems truly believe they are morally and intellectually superior to conservatives, especially Trump supporters ( @Danoh ) :chuckle:

They may very well have more degrees and books studied, but their holier than thou attitude is glaring.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It is waning. On a different note:
Newt pointed out on Hannity tonight that many liberals and dems truly believe they are morally and intellectually superior to conservatives, especially Trump supporters ( @Danoh ) :chuckle:

They may very well have more degrees and books studied, but their holier than thou attitude is glaring.

Ironically, Antifa/BLM think of themselves as the "Master Race."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
On a lighter note, one of the "False News" outlets are upset because President Trump asked for a BIGGER stockpile of Nuclear weaponry. In today's dangerous times, WE need protection from our adversaries and what better deterrent than, more NUKES. It's better safe than sorry as they say.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

The "illness" is " i cant have my way, so im having a fit" its the kids who ruled their homes, spoiled rotten brats that cant be told no, who never got the spankings they deserved growing up.