Racism, Bigotry and Misogyny at TOL

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So once again, you have nothing to add outside of bitter, empty rhetoric. Got it.

You're probably guilty of what I spoke of there too :rolleyes:

And
The only thing bitter is the mechanism that drives you all's inquisition on men- it's not like it's done for the lulz, its done for the enmity.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Assume much? Rhetorical question.

Anyways, to answer your unfounded accusation ...I am not. I am also not the person who refuses to condemn adultery. That would be you.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I am also not the person who refuses to condemn adultery. That would be you.

That's all you know how to do is condemn- and find ways to justify your own condemning attributes.

Among the immorality in much of women's society today, hypocrisy is probably the most profound and visible of them all- pretty much do everything one doesn't want men to do and expect that it should be okay because one is a female.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Assume much? Rhetorical question.

Anyways, to answer your unfounded accusation ...I am not. I am also not the person who refuses to condemn adultery. That would be you.

That's all you know how to do is condemn- and find ways to justify your own condemning attributes.

There is no justification for condemning adultery. It's wrong in EVERY case, regardless of who does it. There is, however, condemnations in EXCUSING adultery.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There is no justification for condemning adultery. It's wrong in EVERY case, regardless of who does it. There is, however, condemnations in EXCUSING adultery.

Ever heard of the word 'mitigation'?

Being a woman automatically applies it to virtually every mistake you have made and will make. Not so much for men, as you demonstrate.

This is wrong, no matter what. And that is wrong, no matter what- save your green attitude for green minds.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
ADULTERY=NO JUSTIFICATION.

Cool story.

Do you know what a 'mitigating circumstance' is?

How about this:
Divorce for reason other than adultery = adultery via next relationship

Oh, but that's different- that's just the Bible, Rusha knows better :rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

And
The only thing bitter is the mechanism that drives you all's inquisition on men- it's not like it's done for the lulz, its done for the enmity.

She's likely as guilty of it as you've ever been of postulating an actual argument outside of rabid personal rhetoric and cringe inducing ignorance.

In other words not very...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She's likely as guilty of it as you've ever been of postulating an actual argument outside of rabid personal rhetoric and cringe inducing ignorance.

In other words not very...

He knows very well that his accusation is baseless.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yes ... and in the case of adultery, it doesn't apply.

When a women withholds sex for leverage and control, and otherwise manipulates her husband, she participated in the unhappiness or sexual frustration that led to it.

You just want the best of both worlds for women is all- to be able to make a man miserable and then dump blame on him if he makes a mistake.

So you can take all of what you're saying and can it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When a women withholds sex for leverage and control

How convenient that you would make the leap that that is the basis for a man committing adultery. I suppose, based on your logic, when a man is unkind or belligerent, he is giving his wife the green-light to cheat on him ...

Adultery is wrong based on the act, not on the gender of the person committing it.

gcthomas

'Nullify' means to 'invalidate'.
That IS, in fact, the definition I was using. To declare a contract invalid is to say it NEVER properly existed. Thanks for supporting my comments. :up:

Interesting that you would defend them, and yet pretend to care about biblical marriage.
I have never said I support biblical marriage, but I have said that marriage is a civil concept that has been expanded in meaning by churches, so churches shouldn't object to non-Christian, civil interpretations of non-religious marriages.

So, an accuracy score of 0/2 for you in this post. Must try harder.

Gurucam

. . . so stop your crying and complaining, about divorce.

. . . so stop your crying and complaining, about divorce.

It's irrelevant. There is never an excuse to cheat.

That is a dead point. It is true only for one who has never experienced spirit/love. (i.e. the spiritually dead)

God's law for one who can and do experienced spirit/love is to go ahead and cheat so as to serve spirit/love.

Sex without love is like sex with a corpse.

At any event, a marriage that is not glued together by love is a corpse of sought. It is the marriage of spiritually dead (loveless) people.

A newly spiritually aware person must run far away from such spiritually dead marriages and such spiritually dead people. Divorce real quick.

1 John: 4 KJV N.T.
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love

God is not the ten commandments. God is love and life. The ten commandments are the law of sin and death. The ten commandments were found to 'onto death', they killeth.

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

'Following Jesus' is literally about following (being led by) love.

'let the dead bury their dead' is about letting spiritually dead people, esteem, use, promote and invoke the law of sin and death to justify their spiritually dead marriages and so spiritually bury each other.

1 Corinthians: 7 KJV N.T.
14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.
15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

Do not let foolish false bigot Christians fool you with long and complicated made up grounds for divorce. The above confirms that the grounds for divorce is peace.

There can be no sin, only blessings, if marriages are dissolved in the name of peace.

. . . so stop your crying and complaining.

All of the above are totally supported by many other KJV N.T. revelations.

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
That IS, in fact, the definition I was using. To declare a contract invalid is to say it NEVER properly existed. Thanks for supporting my comments. :up:

No, that is the Catholic understanding of it.

I know that you are Catholic just by your argument, because the RCC sees the rite of marriage as something that, once initiated with true intent, cannot be undone until death.

The theology there is dubious, and unsurprisingly contradicting to the plain teaching in Scripture which allows divorce in the event of adultery.

Protestants see nullification through invalidating conditions, not from an alleged insincerity from the start.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is a dead point. It is true only for one who has never experienced spirit/love. (i.e. the spiritually dead)

God's law for one who can and do experienced spirit/love is to go ahead and cheat so as to serve spirit/love.

Sex without love is like sex with a corpse.

Sigh. Like your other post, this has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that adultery is never acceptable. It is your choice to reply, however, I will no longer be viewing any of your posts.

Gurucam

Sigh. Like your other post, this has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that adultery is never acceptable. It is your choice to reply, however, I will no longer be viewing any of your posts.

You are being dishonest.

Your statement: "adultery is never acceptable" is totally wrong.

The following KJV N.T., Christian revelation, totally, clearly and literally confirm that one is justified, by God, to covet and commit adultery, so as to serve in the newness of spirit:

Romans: 7 verses: 4 to 10 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

Note this revelation:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter

In the above, 'the oldness of the letter' is the oldness of the 'thou shall not covet' commandments. This revelations is confirming that a newly spiritually aware person is free from obligation under the 'thou shall not covet' commandments. He has God given justification to transgress the 'thou shall not covert' commandment so that he or she can serve in the newness of spirit.

Such a person has God given justification to do the things that one was not justified to do by the the ten commandments. Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV) verse: 39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

That is, a newly spiritually aware person must commit adultery/coveting by going outside his old marriage. He must simply find a new procreating partner (according to urging of spirit). Then he or she must have sex and procreate with this new partner. He is instructed to do this so as to stop bringing forth children of the flesh and start bring forth children of God.
)

Also note this revelation:

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet

The above is confirming that the law which one must transgress so as to serve in the newness of spirit is the 'thou shall not covert' commandment. No. ten in the ten commandments. .

Note also that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment 'killeth.

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

You would not recognize the totality of above revelation because it is does not suit your needs and serve your person interest and oppressive nature. It is convenient for you to ignore the above and continue to esteem, use, promote and invoke the law of sin and death (the ten commandments) to prop-up your anti-christian life, while you pretend to be Christian/spiritual.

Disprove me by disproving the above revelation. Show me that Christians/Belivers are not justified to transgress the 'thou shall not covet commandment'. Disprove the following:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe (Believers) are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

"Justification to do the the things that one was not justified to do under Moses' law", is God given justification to commit adultery and covert . . . because one is a Believer/Christian. Justification is more than a freedom. Justification is a right and an entitlement. In this case a right and an entitlement from God to commit adultery and covert.

If you do not know the above as a living reality and also practice it, you are not a Christian/Believer. You are an Old person under the law of sin and death. You are not a New person in Christ. You do not know Jesus and you cannot be and are not, saved and delivered. This is very seriously bad, for you.

Trying to save (hold onto) your (law based) marriage by invoking the ten commandments, is to savor a thing of man (by invoking the laws of man). This is not to savor a thing of God which is to respect and uphold God/Love.

It is because, 2000 odd years ago, Jesus introduced this justification to transgress the ten commandment that the Jews of old, denied, persecuted and then aided his torture and crucifixion.

These Jesus of Old, were just like you, who is actively denying this truth from Jesus. You and people like you, are currently denying, persecuting, torturing and crucifying Jesus, all over again and again.

Last edited:

gcthomas

No, that is the Catholic understanding of it.
The term 'null' has a civil legal meaning, that is exactly what I intended, although the Catholic meaning appears to be exactly the same.
from http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/null:
Null
Of no legal validity, force, or effect; nothing. As used in the phrase null and void, refers to something that binds no one or is incapable of giving rise to any rights or duties under any circumstances.

I know that you are Catholic just by your argument, because the RCC sees the rite of marriage as something that, once initiated with true intent, cannot be undone until death.

Nope, not remotely a Catholic. And didn't you read the bit where I said that religious interpretations should not take precedence over the civil usage where there is no religious involvement intended by the parties concerned?

And who cares that Christians want a particular meaning to their religious services when marriage predated Christianity and has always had a civil meaning in addition to the various incompatible religious meanings?

Gurucam

Rusha,

Your statement: "adultery is never acceptable" is totally wrong. Your statement is a lie that is commonly perpetrated on Believers/Christian (Jesus' followers).

To people who do not confirm truth and/or also misled Jesus' followers, He says:

Mathews: 25
42 For I (speaking about those who follow Him, Believers/Christians) was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

The above is referring to people, like you, who refuse to recognized post # 897 and verses like the following (and corrupt them, instead):

39 And by him all that believe (Believers) are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Post # 897 and the above are food and ministry for Christians/Believers:

Christians/Believers come to you seeking truth and you return them to bondage under the law of sin and death.

Divorce is real small potatoes compared to this other sin, which you are guilty of:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
(under the ten commandments).

By returning Christians/Believers to bondage under the ten commandments, one had not only refused to feed a hungry Christian/Believer. One had fed poison to a hungry Christian/Believer. Food for Christians/Believers is truth.

Food for and ministering to, Christians/Believers, is for them to know (or be told in absolute clarity) that they have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve love/spirit.

Christians/Believers, who cannot serve in the newness of spirit because they in bondage under the ten commandments suffer seriously. This is literally the on going denial, persecution, torture and crucifixion/killing of Jesus' people.

This is what the likes of you are boldly doing on a daily basis. You deny Christians/Believers truth.

This is what the likes of you are actively doing and pretending to be Christians. You all are O.T. people. You are not N.T. people. You are not Christians/Believers. You regularly and routinely reject and corrupt the following, 'any which way':

Your traditional fancy and corrupt 'interpretation' of the above is your serious curse. Jesus confirmed:

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he (Jesus) answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Jesus said: In as much you did not tell truth (or you denied truth) to the least Christian/Believer, you did it to me. Truth for Christians/Believers is that they have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love.

You have been denying the above and presenting your self as Christian. The consequence of denial of Acts: 13 verse: 39 KJV N.T. above, especially to Christians/Believers, is very seriously bad and disclosed in:

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Adultery and divorce are very small worries, for those who deny that Christians/Believers have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the the ten commandments (i.e. to commit adultery and/or covert), so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally.

No excuses will be accepted.

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The term 'null' has a civil legal meaning, that is exactly what I intended, although the Catholic meaning appears to be exactly the same.
from http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/null:

Nope, not remotely a Catholic. And didn't you read the bit where I said that religious interpretations should not take precedence over the civil usage where there is no religious involvement intended by the parties concerned?

And who cares that Christians want a particular meaning to their religious services when marriage predated Christianity and has always had a civil meaning in addition to the various incompatible religious meanings?

I'm sorry you don't understand that a parking pass, once valid, becomes null if you fail to pay it. You'd rather make rocket science out of a word :rolleyes:

Catholicism holds that if marriage was genuinely granted by both spouses, then nothing can break that vow except death. The loophole they created was 'nullifying' arrangements under the pretense that the marriage rite was never genuine to begin with, which is just another ridiculous theological flip flop of the RCC and which you implied.