question for MADIsts.

lifeisgood

Lifeisgood needs to read all those scriptures more carefully because where has lifeisgood put the Father while Jesus speaks?

You sound exactly like keypurr.

The Father is not Jesus the Christ or the Holy Spirit.
Jesus the Christ is not the Father or the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit is not the Father or Jesus the Christ.

You follow a false doctrine. You are a false teacher.

You, gt, deny Jesus the Christ the glory due Him.
You, gt, deny the Father the glory due Him.

Matt. 3:17, "And behold, a voice out of the heavens, saying, 'This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased.'"
Luke 22:42, "Father, if Thou art willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Thine be done."

I guess, gt thinks that these two verses are talking to themselves.

You are Oneness and it matters not that you vociferously deny such.

lifeisgood

So you have judged yourself. You do the same thing, you get Jesus wrong. You add to the truth and make three different and separate Gods, and KingdomRose takes away the truth about Jesus being God. You add and she takes away. You both, by your beliefs, add and take away. We are warned not to do those things.

You are Oneness, it matters not that you vociferously deny such.

Matt. 3:17, "And behold, a voice out of the heavens, saying, 'This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased.'"
Luke 22:42, "Father, if Thou art willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Thine be done."

If you get Jesus wrong, it matters not what else you get right. You got Jesus wrong.

lifeisgood

How's this: YOU WILL NEVER ENTER UNLESS....

Do you recognize the words of God?

You told me to enter his rest, I have been telling you how I entered, by doing what Jesus says. You keep saying Jesus does not we have to obey. THAT IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE.

Unless you...YOU WILL NEVER ENTER.

Matthew 18:3 he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

It is YOUR rest, gt, you have entered, NOT His.

lifeisgood

Matthew 18:3 he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Which Bible are you using?

Converted, gt, converted and not 'unless YOU change' (works of your own hands which have been rejected by God already).

and [Jesus] said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Last edited:

lifeisgood

That is what I have been trying to teach you about.

You are a false teacher gt. I will NEVER follow a false teacher like you; and BTW I would not be intimated to tell you to your face that you are a false teacher.

You, gt, have NEVER, as of this moment, ever entered into His rest.

God's Truth

No, it is because you have not answered. You have skirted. You have gone around. You have finagled, but answered? No, you have not answered.

No one who lives in him continues to sin. Believe the truth.

No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.

Don't you recognize the scriptures?

lifeisgood

So you have judged yourself. You do the same thing, you get Jesus wrong. You add to the truth and make three different and separate Gods, and KingdomRose takes away the truth about Jesus being God. You add and she takes away. You both, by your beliefs, add and take away. We are warned not to do those things.

God is one - Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

lifeisgood

No one who lives in him continues to sin. Believe the truth.

You keep on sinning every day by denying the glory due to the Son.

No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.

"Keep" being the operative word.

Don't you recognize the scriptures?

Absolutely! You, on the other hand, reject God's scripture and devise your own, e.g., saying that the Son is the Father.

False teacher.

God's Truth

The Bible says there is only One God and that He is the Father.

Since we believe that there is only One God and that He is the Father, then Jesus must be that God.